**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Uncanny danger room rewards [Merged Threads] [Under Investigation]

14567810»

Comments

• OllyoxenfreeOllyoxenfree Posts: 247
    I am currently at 16.5k. I didn’t receive credit in solo for one epic. Should I run another epic so I can get solo missions points or would it just be a waste?
  • ChedahBobChedahBob Posts: 2
    fswug443dc4m.png
    8p1upvwsx8wy.png
  • BrainimpacterBrainimpacter Posts: 578 ★★★
    I am currently at 16.5k. I didn’t receive credit in solo for one epic. Should I run another epic so I can get solo missions points or would it just be a waste?

you will be given rewards later in the week for any extra runs you do that did not pay them, as for solo milestones ive read nothing about being given milestones that we should have got if points were to be added correctly
  • BFritzeBFritze Posts: 34
    Is it possible that a first run of the day gives no rewards? I can't tell if my shards inventory increased and this is just a visual bug.ttnqx2orzye8.jpg
    nzdoqwze0vdh.jpg
  • gadgetfanaticgadgetfanatic Posts: 326
    Will the milestone rewards be awarded too? @Kabam Miike
  • FF10FF10 Posts: 214 ★★
    I had completed Heroic uncanny danger room 4 times and only got rewarded 2 times. Will i get my rewards soon or is it gone ?
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    So, today, I see that my points were increased to 31,500 (correct amount now as it was only showing 16,500).

I also received the T2A shards now - cool.

But, it still shows I did not contribute any points to the solo event. I guess there are no rank rewards so it doesn't matter?
  • Finally I got my missing point in the uncanny event. But I’ve not enough to get the t2a reward. And uncanny missions are not accesssible anymore ...

I should have played while bugged rather than waiting for kabam to fix things first ? Are the uncanny missions will be reopened for a while before the end of the event ?
  • ElojoElojo Posts: 15
    When will the missing rewards from the uncanny danger room be payed out?
    I did already receive the last milestone from the solo event but have yet to see the rewards from additional epic runs.

Thanks in advance
  • ElojoElojo Posts: 15
    Does anyone have the answer?
  • When the issue regarding points was first discovered, you asked us not to play the danger rooms. I followed your instructions and as a result, was unable to complete the final milestone. Because of my schedule, I never had the time to finish the event. Basically, what I'm saying is, following your instructions resulted in me not receiving rewards that I would have received had I ignored your request. Is there any plan to allow us to make up those points? If not that isn't really fair to your customers.
  • CoachLedCoachLed Posts: 355 ★★
    When can we expect rewards that we missed out on for completing different DRs? I see that they fixed the solo event milestone issue but I still haven’t received the rewards for the rooms that I completed.

@Kabam Miike
  • CoachLedCoachLed Posts: 355 ★★
    I remember someone saying later in the week but that’s all we really were told.
  • SateszSatesz Posts: 49
    Yeah I’m missing those rewards too
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Just got them like 15 minutes ago.
  • @Kabam Miike I posted in here awhile back and never got a response back. At least I didn’t see one. I completed all levels in the Uncanny Danger Rooms and never got the Rewards. I found out after the fact that there were issues surrounding it. I’ve seen some of my Alliance members who have gotten the Rewards compensation. I have yet to receive any. Can you please tell me if/ or when I’ll receive my Rewards?
    vsmghkgk38w8.png
    l5urd5o36foc.png
    ctcmb03wwh35.png
    r2uf4yvljxsz.png
    s4o0s140zhf2.png
  • @Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Zibiit
    I am now getting more than frustrated and upset at the non response I’ve been getting. I’ve asked nicely and politely with respect! I feel I’ve been getting the shaft here as a MCOC player & customer. Again I’ve played the Uncanny Danger Rooms last week I’ve never gotten the Rewards from it at all! I didn’t know there was an issue till after the fact playing all levels of this mode. When will I get these rewards I should’ve earned!!!
  • Farseer123456789Farseer123456789 Posts: 53
    edited September 2018
    Still not getting the completion rewards for the Uncanny Danger Rooms
  • ItsMrDerpItsMrDerp Posts: 8
    I 've beaten Beginner and Normal so far and completion is not registering.
  • 08looalc8o32.jpg
    Is this event still messed up?
  • Hi,

If you have completed the Uncanny Danger Room and haven't received the reward, please reach out to support so that they can investigate the issue for you. You can do so by going to the gear icon in game and choosing "Support."
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    It's not even worth it. The rewards are way too small for the challenge. I'm not even doing these danger rooms. Also I won't be doing dungeons which guarantee me getting the one champ I absolutely don't want. I'll wait around for an event that doesn't screw me over, like Rockets scrapyard.
  • Licurici91Licurici91 Posts: 22
    Hello just have done some completion on the danger rooms and looks like I haven’t completed the danger rooms , same like last time I’ve done completion and haven’t received the unnicary quest rewards ...
    2sr45m87dgwn.png
    rhcindj7u3w9.png
  • @Licurici91 same here. I don't have screen shots, but completed the rooms and it shows 0/1 complete. Just like last week. Never got the rewards from last week either. I put in 3 tickets and all were "closed" but not resolved.
    # 04900909
    # 04900937
    # 04897763

From Last ticket...

Greetings Summoner,

Thank you for reaching out to us at Kabam Support. We understand that all players were unable to continue earning Uncanny Danger Room rewards after the initial completion. Additionally, the involved event points were not being added for the Uncany Danger Room completion event. We certainly understand how troubling this must have been, and we assure you that we share your concerns.

Thankfully, due to reports from players such as yourself, our team was able to identify and resolve these troubles. All rewards earned in subsequent completions of the Uncanny Danger Room (while the issue was ongoing) have been sent to players, and any event points missing have also been added to ensure all progression is counted.

We truly apologize for any inconvenience caused by this and thank you for your help in bringing this to our attention as soon as you did. If not for that, we would not have been able to determine the cause as soon as we did. Thanks for being the most important part of The Contest, and we hope that you have a great rest of your day!

Sincerely, ​
    Kabam Support
    ref:_00D301HgIt._5000c1dHRKC:ref

They never sent rewards. I don't think future help tickets will resolve this because the same email will be sent.
  • My apologies to all moderators for cussing, but it would be nice if moderators would respond in a timely manner when we tag them. I wasn’t expecting a response in a second, but at least in a few days. It took over a week for anyone to respond to my concerns. Instead of not responding to us in a timely manner. It is very discouraging when this happens. I understand they are busy, but so are we as we too have families, jobs and daily lives. This is all I ask as a player when it comes to communication. When we come to the forums to ask questions of concerns with in game issues. Thank you for hearing me out and have a good day.
  • Conrad_JohnsonConrad_Johnson Posts: 38
    edited September 2018
    @Kabam Lyra ... reached out several times ... still nothing. Just played master 3x and can't complete. I've searched for forums, I've searched reddit, I've searched for in game clues. How exactly do you get "COMPLETION REWARDS" for uncanny danger rooms? All still show 0/1 complete. I would really like an answer from you or someone on the Kabam team on this. I've sent in 3 help tickets (as shown above) and have received no useful information.

Edit: Just created a new ticket..Case # 04917893. I'll post answer for that one when I receive. From past experience, it will look exactly like one above.
  • So apparently, even though I can't get a straight answer from @Kabam Lyra or Blaze from Kabam support, the game does not show that the event was complete though rewards are received. The game will NEVER show Explored 100% and 1/1 quests complete. Why didn't Kabam just say that when they release the event quest? Something like "Upon beating the boss and finishing the single quest, completion rewards will be given. Because this event quest can be run multiple times, game will never show Explored 100% and 1/1 quests complete, but rewards will be given every time complete."?
  • Thank you Bryan!

Greetings Summoner,

Thank you for getting back to us. I understand that you want to know why it doesn't show that the event is complete in playing the Uncanny Danger Room. Let me assist you further.

Please know that the Uncanny Danger Room can be played repeatedly
    that's why the progress of the game is no longer shown, but it does not affect the rewards. I assure you that you received the completion rewards for this event.

I hope this information helps. We appreciate your time in trying to reach out to us. If you have any other concerns or questions, please let us know by submitting a new ticket, we are here to help.

Best Regards,

Bryan
    Kabam Support