**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I’m sorry but you brought this upon yourselves

2»

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,978 ★★★★★
    Omega Red???? Doesn’t take damage from passive damage done by hitting the opponent? Cash money for kabam?

Calm down. Only tentacle hits which aren't every hit.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Elektra?? Blade?? Even omega red, there’s plenty of champs that can avoid this.
  • BK_1BK_1 Posts: 145
    Gwenpool.
  • CoachiditeCoachidite Posts: 30
    Blade, Black Widow, Crossbones, literally anyone with ability reduction is a great fight against Electro.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    At the OP, blade even at max sight danger sense is not 100% ability reduction. duped AA you must get at least 3 neurotoxin to more or less guarantee ability reduction. Crossbones needs 5 or more furies.
  • _D3aThY__D3aThY_ Posts: 9
    edited September 2018
    HaveNt anyone heard about BISHOP
    HE **** EVERYTHING UP

He absorbs the energy damage and turns that into prowess charges and multiplies special attack damage ..... iceman cold snap too is a mere scratch for him. He can also absorb dormamus sp2 gracefully.
  • Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    X23, Crossbones, Elektra, Hyperion, Quake, AA, Blade, Rogue, also possibly GP, Wolverine, Black Widow destroy Electro with ease. that's a whole lot of counters. Also his moveset, specials are really easy to evade. As a defender I think he's way easier to fight than opponents like Spiderman, IWIM, Medusa, Juggs, etc.
  • Shaun01Shaun01 Posts: 249 ★★
    edited September 2018
    The only thing the 5* Electro is good for is a sneaky placement with hopes of catching someone off guard. If he's placed as a boss players will bring specific counters and he will die..... Oh yes, he will die.......

I have more things I'd say but yeah, I get into trouble for having To much of an opinion Or a sense of humor.

Carry on......
  • Shaun01Shaun01 Posts: 249 ★★
    Riceman wrote: »
    "Oh no I can't blow through it with Corvus stop cheating"

How is using Any champ and their abilities or synergies that's provided within the game considered cheating?

While I'll agree that it does indeed suck if you do not have one of the AW "Gods" the trinity, Void-ST-KM, etc it's in no way cheating.
  • Shaun01 wrote: »
    Riceman wrote: »
    "Oh no I can't blow through it with Corvus stop cheating"

How is using Any champ and their abilities or synergies that's provided within the game considered cheating?

I believe there was a sizeable amount of sarcasm in @Riceman's post.
  • At the OP, blade even at max sight danger sense is not 100% ability reduction.

That's true, but Blade doesn't explicitly need AR to win that fight. It would help mitigate damage of course, but it is winnable without it.

I had a hard time finding an Electro to fight, and because it was a 5/50 I decided to send a 2* champ against him in a duel where Blade would have no synergies and thus no AR against Electro either. Bad news is I took an SP1 to the face. Good news is the fight is still winnable even when you take an SP1 to the face, and you take all of Electro's reflected energy damage, and you're fighting him at 5.5x PI.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8n4PNxOs0og

I'm going to guess that if I can beat a 4* Electro with a 2* Blade with no Danger Sense and no boosts, even after eating a special attack (which is frankly embarrassing for someone that's been doing the Science path on Map 5 all of last season), he's not going to be the end of the world in alliance war either. The important thing about this fight is that Electro is not immune to bleed so Blade can inflict bleed just by blocking him, Blade gains power faster when the target is bleeding (which helps both healing and getting to special attacks), Blade can heal faster than Electro can reflect damage, and Electro only reflects damage when you make contact: special attacks that hit from range do not incur reflected damage. I probably could have ended the fight with a lot more health, but I got impatient at the end. I also wanted to make sure I ended the fight in less than three minutes. With no time limit, you can just parry him to death but that's not viable in an alliance war.
  • PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★
    At the OP, blade even at max sight danger sense is not 100% ability reduction. duped AA you must get at least 3 neurotoxin to more or less guarantee ability reduction. Crossbones needs 5 or more furies.

For crossbones (may need to be duped) but swipe left and hold block (don’t let go of block)if you don’t get hit for a certain amount of time you’ll get 5 flurries
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Piviot wrote: »

For crossbones (may need to be duped) but swipe left and hold block (don’t let go of block)if you don’t get hit for a certain amount of time you’ll get 5 flurries

I'm just answering the OP that there are many counters to electro. I already know how to counter electro