**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which Mystic characters will Mystic Dispersion still help?

The new Mystic Dispersion has me a little confused. I use Mephisto, Morningstar, Dormammu in AW and Scarlet Witch as an offensive champ. So is Scarlet Witch now the only one who will benefit much from MD? I know GR and Magik will still benefit but I don't have them. Trying to decide if I should reinvest in MD. I had it up to 5.

Comments

• Doctor strange
  • CaramesCarames Posts: 284 ★★
    I haven't noticed any difference since the change. It sounds like it wouldn't benefit war defenders as much, but offensively and for questing, it's basically the same, imo.
  • MayhemMayhem Posts: 91
    Really the only thing that changed was for war defenders like @Carames said.
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    All the mystic...characters? That have...the...mystic...class?
  • dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★

Do you mean all of the mystic champs in the mystic class. Or do you mean *ALL* of the mystic champs in the mystic class?

Because maybe there's some mystic champs in the mystic class that aren't in the...

...yeah I didn't really understand the question either.
  • PbishopPbishop Posts: 143
    edited September 2018
    I wouldn’t spend a dime unless you use SW,GR,Magik,Dormammu as offensive champs
  • nothing changed in offence.
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    dkatryl wrote: »

Do you mean all of the mystic champs in the mystic class. Or do you mean *ALL* of the mystic champs in the mystic class?

Because maybe there's some mystic champs in the mystic class that aren't in the...

...yeah I didn't really understand the question either.

Yeah, it benefits mystics so, idk what the OP was asking really, nothing is different on offense
  • bamabbbamabb Posts: 17
    Yea I guess I didn’t ask the question correctly. Mephisto, Morningstar, and Dormammu I have really only used on AW defense. I don’t have Magic, Ghost Rider, Dr Strange, ect.. So did the change to MD pretty much make my Mystics (Morningstar, Mephisto, Dormammu) useless? Therefore no reason to put MD back? I do have Scarlet witch, but not sure if it’s worth putting MD back just for her.
  • BeginthEndBeginthEnd Posts: 334
    Please see rank down ticket post and click yes. Anyone that actually had 5 points in Mystic dispersion, I cant imagine anyone would disagree. Please vote yes or hit like on comment.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    i run MS for war offense almost exclusively so the MD changes had no effect, really happy to FINALLY see that change implemented.
  • DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    All that changed was defense. This is something that was broken and should have been changed a long time ago. If you are using it for offense it’s still one of the better masteries imo. Offensively all mystic champs benefit from it.
  • WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    Hurt Voodoo's special 2.. that's the biggest thing I noticed