**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How many times you pull 5* crystal until you got God Tier champ ??

RaiserRaiser Posts: 424 ★★
Just to motivate my self, because it's my 10 pulls of 5* crystal, and all i got are duped IP, she hulk, spider gwen, falcon, yondu, sentry, howard the duck, NC, magneto... Thank you :'(

How many times you pull 5* crystal until you got God Tier champ ?? 220 votes

1-3
28%
LeNoirFaineantPiviotWayntosRCunhaLt_Magnum_1TimrosxananabananarockykostonMelkerlanneroAtharva111AwroenderKillerRino19chrissbjordannScopeotoe987John757ljballer22ChampioncriticChris1212123PedritkoEnderDraco58 62 votes
4-6
16%
GamerDeadbyrd9nameplasJonibärchenNemesis666AhitlawG0311MrTicTac19992008Duke_SilverThecrusher_9756LeoGnarleyardoCrazyjack719YouconfusedCupidDarkness82ReferenceDankestChefStagedear85gasmaskdudeAvengers320 37 votes
7-10
16%
Darkstar4387abiew78GDEVIL69_adqqedfyvrphillgreenStar_Lord_mihAshburnraffsterKennadoM1k0rinMlewis37JayBird_IsTheWordF317OnmixHammerbro_64TheMarauder53BahamutIDogeFight_me 37 votes
10-15
8%
DGCGNASTYVuDahEB54HendrossDTMelodicMetalwskyeungDingaloyuwAdvDiablosUltimateJohnwickBHBoomshakala11CainZombieZeddWoozieBLEEDlNG_DGESmibsismi 18 votes
>15
30%
DL864winterthurMattyloJh_DezBadroseTimone147Willjackson16Fluffydragon2Spity68JayMMMhykkeAxeCopFireDshuno1_eefDezz_1zuffyallinashesDaredevi1Fan7Speedbumpneb 66 votes

Comments

• RaiserRaiser Posts: 424 ★★
    Midnite93 wrote: »
    Yondu and Nightcrawler are decent champs sooner or later you will get them :)

Wow thank you man :smiley:
    I got Magik and Quake from my first and third crystals. Then I duped them both from my fourth and fifth respectively.

You're so lucky :smile:
  • Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★
    4-6
    Damn! Won’t lie I that’s painful luck. Like others have said Yondu and NC are decent. Hope your luck gets better
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    >15
    Haven’t gotten a single high demi god tier yet I’ve honestly given up on getting a god tier 5 star
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    10-15
    14th hyperion after 13 crystals that gave me pure garbage. Do not lose hope!
  • MoldyFingersMoldyFingers Posts: 112
    i have only opened 1 and got collossus but still dont give up hope
  • 1-3
    Got Starlord on my second
  • adqqedfyvradqqedfyvr Posts: 463
    7-10
    My 10th was killmonger. Makes up for the daredevil netflix falcon ironfist and others I got first.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    1-3
    Got stark spidey as my first 2
  • Vassili24Vassili24 Posts: 109
    After 10 I still haven’t gotten one
  • DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    >15
    For me it comes in waves. My first two pulls were og spidey but there were only like 12 champs in the crystals back then. It took a while then in rapid concession I pulled gr blade sparky iceman voodoo ultron and then trash for about my last 20 something. I can’t seem to dupe any of my god tier 5. Have to have patience. It can be frustrating before 5* I could not pull a good 4* to say my life outside ds pre-nerf I was very frustrated a lot of my friends were pulling the most desirable champs while I had to make do with some ok ones. Then 5* came out and at first my luck was much better then it trailed off and so on to me it seems to repeat a cycle.
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,770 ★★★★★
    Is IMIW God or demi-God tier? On my 2nd pull. No complains.
  • DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    >15
    Is IMIW God or demi-God tier? On my 2nd pull. No complains.

Not sure about an attacker as I don’t have him but as a defender in mid to lower tier aw he can be a pain for some I’m pretty sure in higher tiers like plat and master solo him pretty easy.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    4-6
    My girl Gwenpool, 5* crystal number 5
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,280 ★★★★★
    You didn't give the option I'd vote for: It could easily never happen.

I've given up on the basic crystals. For me, there are suffice game-changing champions (I think 'God-Tier' isn't a helpful phrase) in the Featured pool that it's more cost-efficient to buy them at 15,000 shards.

Look at what's in each of the pools and decide (based on your own criteria) on the ratio of 'game-changers' to 'others'. If the ratio is significantly in favour of the Featured crystal, change up to that. It's a much smaller pool, so you've a better chance to dupe (1 in 24, rather than 1 in about 140).

Having bought three of the Featured crystals so far, I've pulled Ghost Rider, Iron Patriot, then Ghost Rider again. Whilst IP is pretty weak, I can't complain about pulling and Awakening GR. Whilst it's possible I could have done even better, statistically it seems unlikely that I would have had that good a result from 4-5 'standard' 5* crystals.
  • Arbiter2426Arbiter2426 Posts: 346
    1-3
    Got archangel on my first, and gwenpool on my third, and carnage(back when he was garbage) on my fifth, after that all garbage for 10 5* crystals
  • Ajc10Ajc10 Posts: 74
    1-3
    Got Magik with my 3rd pull.
    First two were Dr Octopus and IMIW
  • EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    1-3
    I got Iceman and AA out of my 1st and 2nd crystals. Got MM after, but I also got GP in 4th. 5th was Ronan, which I suppose isn't all bad. Just need to get him duped.
  • EB54EB54 Posts: 77
    10-15
    I got iceman and Hyperion back to back somewhere around 12-15. Had mostly decent pulls before that outside of ip 3 times.
    Kobster84 wrote: »
    Haven’t gotten a single high demi god tier yet I’ve honestly given up on getting a god tier 5 star

So sorry bro.. we need much motivation :(
    Seems like the statistic shows 2 trends. You'll get a good champ at 1-3rd pulls or >15 pulls. :( I know where I am :(
    You didn't give the option I'd vote for: It could easily never happen.

I've given up on the basic crystals. For me, there are suffice game-changing champions (I think 'God-Tier' isn't a helpful phrase) in the Featured pool that it's more cost-efficient to buy them at 15,000 shards.

Look at what's in each of the pools and decide (based on your own criteria) on the ratio of 'game-changers' to 'others'. If the ratio is significantly in favour of the Featured crystal, change up to that. It's a much smaller pool, so you've a better chance to dupe (1 in 24, rather than 1 in about 140).

Having bought three of the Featured crystals so far, I've pulled Ghost Rider, Iron Patriot, then Ghost Rider again. Whilst IP is pretty weak, I can't complain about pulling and Awakening GR. Whilst it's possible I could have done even better, statistically it seems unlikely that I would have had that good a result from 4-5 'standard' 5* crystals.

I'll try he featured one maybe.. thanks for your feedback :)
  • BadroseBadrose Posts: 777 ★★★
    >15
    God Tier? What's that? :|
  • TheMarauder53TheMarauder53 Posts: 154
    7-10
    Spider man stark enhanced was my 7th 5 star alongside green goblin both cyclops storm and a storm dupe hawkeye and gambit