**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Awesome Event this month!

7rkaqvaspwkz.png
97juhfwik2qk.png

Started my account on June during domino featured arena. I would like to say, thanks for this wonderful Event so far. Its my first month completed master, epic and symbiote difficulties!
With only 2 5/50s and 1 lil symbiote pet, we rocked through all difficulties together!
With the right fighting skills and correct boosts, it is POSSIBLE to complete all difficulties.
Last but not least, thanks for the rewards, shards, fragments and 5* featured crystal! Pulled a 5* CG when i thought i would be pulling colossus and IP.
Thanks KABAM!

Comments

• Sunny2847Sunny2847 Posts: 125
    It was awesome except for my juggernaut pull from featured!!!
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    I'm Free To play I won't Do it I will do Epic Instead ( First Time )
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Grats... Can we trade? I duped my colossus from that crystal and I've been playing this game for 3 years...
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Congrats and we are glad to hear you enjoyed the events this month! :)
  • ShinobiGuyShinobiGuy Posts: 555 ★★★
    7dszciq6h5pv.png
    This was my reward. The event was fun, but god dang it, this game and it’s freaking rng fiesta.
  • if you complete beginner normal heroic master epic and symbiod do you get the 5* featured or do you have to 100% all? or how do you get the 5* featured
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    if you complete beginner normal heroic master epic and symbiod do you get the 5* featured or do you have to 100% all? or how do you get the 5* featured

Just 100% symbiote difficulty is needed
  • do you just have to COMPLETE (once) all difficulties for 5* featured crystal?
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    do you just have to COMPLETE (once) all difficulties for 5* featured crystal?

Well you'd need to 100% master and do a run on epic to r5 that symbiote
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    Man how do you 100% symbiote difficulty? I ran out of strands doing one run
  • 5* featured crystal from the symbiote fully explored
  • ? :blush:
  • ok Fj
  • MrOnizukaMrOnizuka Posts: 121
    The_Boss9 wrote: »
    Man how do you 100% symbiote difficulty? I ran out of strands doing one run

I started symbiote difficulty with 900+ strands. By the time I fully explored all 3 chapters, I was having 300+ strands left. So roughly 500-600 strands have been used up for whole symbiote difficulties.

I didnt use any boosts at all on master, just a few important boosts on epic golden sym and carnage(all or nothing node) and thats it.

• NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    i haven't participated in this event due to trying to complete act 5 100% im at 95%
  • IanMooneIsBackIanMooneIsBack Posts: 72
    edited October 2018
    I ran out of strands and barely completed chapter 1 lol
  • incognerdo77incognerdo77 Posts: 50
    i felt this event was awesome! it provided a very satisfying gaming experience. it was challenging and required problem solving. but not straining on the resources. in my opinion it was possibly the best event to date. my only complaint is the featured crystal reward. with the crystal changing in the middle of the event i would have rather had the 15k shards to decide which crystal i wanted to open. especially considering i got burned by the current featured 3 times when it started in august. (colossus, winter soldier, and colossus again. and pulled groot this time.) so it would have been nice to have a choice. but overall i would say this event was a huge success. great job, guys!
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Nojokejaym wrote: »
    i haven't participated in this event due to trying to complete act 5 100% im at 95%

This isn’t an event to miss my guy. Get on it! There is still a chunk of time left!
  • SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 615 ★★★
    edited October 2018
    I just completed the event. Got that 5* Colossus. So yeah great event indeed 😒
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    Nojokejaym wrote: »

This isn’t an event to miss my guy. Get on it! There is still a chunk of time left!

yah i just started working on master now
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,247 ★★★★
    edited October 2018
    Prove yourself smack with other terrible handicap against wasp is just insanely difficult if not impossible, she just attack you when you attack her blocks and oh goody (sarcasm) you get to start attacking her again to get 15combos before she gets damage.. try attacking her kabam designers and see how frustrating it is..
  • PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★
    edited October 2018
    I
  • Arbiter2426Arbiter2426 Posts: 346
    ShinobiGuy wrote: »
    7dszciq6h5pv.png
    This was my reward. The event was fun, but god dang it, this game and it’s freaking rng fiesta.

Samep8zc4uvbloqu.jpg