**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who Is That One Champion You Love Playing, But Can't Justify Ranking?

Comments

• Options
    PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 762 ★★★
    Werewrym wrote: »
    Bruce12342 wrote: »
    PaytoPlay wrote: »
    Winter soldier. With synergy he could've replace SL for me and allow km to true strike on intercept. Current meta and resources just don't allow me to justify his rank up.

I’ve got R5 WS, R5 KM, and R5 Void... Trust me, it’s not a waste ;)

The thing that would make me hesitate about r5 WS, is that he is available as a 6*... Would kinda suck to pull him as a 6* right after you spent all of the resources to r5 your 5*.

You could say the same about KM and void though

a 6* and a 5* still get the same 5% per hit synergy bonus. That's my struggle with my 5* WS at r3. I don't even want to r4 him because I might pull a 6* WS. That being said I still see merits to have a 5* maxed WS especially because the chance of someone taking a 6* WS to r2 (lets just assume you can dupe him) is beyond imagination.
  • Options
    DukeZmanDukeZman Posts: 604 ★★★
    Mostly it's 4* demi-god or god-tier champs that I can't manage to pull (yet) as a 5*. Dorm, Mephisto, Vision...I just have so many 5/50 already and i'm ready to do 2 more 4/55's if i can just get a worthy champ. My 5* luck is absolutely the pits.
  • Options
    Animejay70Animejay70 Posts: 400 ★★★
    Winter soldier. With synergy he could've replace SL for me and allow km to true strike on intercept. Current meta and resources just don't allow me to justify his rank up.

The thing that would make me hesitate about r5 WS, is that he is available as a 6*... Would kinda suck to pull him as a 6* right after you spent all of the resources to r5 your 5*.
    yup. I have a 6* WS and a duped 5*. I can't r4 or r5 the 5* now.
  • Options
    AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★

You could say the same about KM and void though

a 6* and a 5* still get the same 5% per hit synergy bonus. That's my struggle with my 5* WS at r3. I don't even want to r4 him because I might pull a 6* WS. That being said I still see merits to have a 5* maxed WS especially because the chance of someone taking a 6* WS to r2 (lets just assume you can dupe him) is beyond imagination.

Look up Onur85 in-game for an r2 6* WS (unduped).
  • Options
    vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    For me its bishop, vulture and punisher 2099

They arent terrible, but not worth the t2a for how quickly I get them.
  • Options
    mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    For me it's Spidergwen. Just love her animations. It used to be Venom before they buffed him. I used to use him all the time, was a staple on my questing team until I got better champs. So when I picked him back up, i was pretty happy because, here's a champ I'm already comfortable using.
  • Options
    issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    Taskmaster

I love using may taskmaster he's fun and Beast champ you should rank him too
  • Options
    SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    Venompool and now I really enjoy playing with Venom the Duck but not sure if I’ll R4 him since i have a few better champs
  • Options
    issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    Smash wrote: »
    Venompool and now I really enjoy playing with Venom the Duck but not sure if I’ll R4 him since i have a few better champs

R4 Him He's insane and fun too

Its good to always rank a champion that you love playing
  • Options
    issamaf80 wrote: »

I just might. I’m one T1A short at the moment so i have some time to consider my options lol
  • Options
    WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★

I just might. I’m one T1A short at the moment so i have some time to consider my options lol

Really depends on who your other options are... I agree Venompool is kinda fun to play with, but there are many champs that are much more useful then he is.
  • Options

Really depends on who your other options are... I agree Venompool is kinda fun to play with, but there are many champs that are much more useful then he is.

uuoy8qmkk633.png
    a1jwrnp0k5ie.png
  • Options
    Theres some choices to make lol
  • Options

I'd say either Hyperion or Magik, by quite a landslide. Both of those champs are phenomenal.
  • Options

I'd say either Hyperion or Magik, by quite a landslide. Both of those champs are phenomenal.

Good choices
  • Options
    SMNYSMNY Posts: 69
    My 3* Blade.
  • Options
    My 3* Blade.

Yeah, he's so bad they should change his name to Blunt.
  • Options
    axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    Spider Gwen for me too. She's fun to play. Also Moonknight. Really enjoy using both but there's no way I'm spending resources on either.
  • Options
    KrumbledkookieKrumbledkookie Posts: 273
    Miles Morales (who is greatly underrated, btw), Spider-Gwen (who is probably even worse than people say, but so much fun to fight with), Phoenix, and Kamala Khan.
  • Options
    ESFESF Posts: 1,944 ★★★★★
    For me, it's OG Spider-Man -- I just never seem to be able to take him past 2/35. Just always need the basics for more pressing concerns
  • Options
    GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★
    Dr octopus and guillotine are the ones I'd like to rank but I'm not sure if they deserve it.

I have so much fun playing with them, especially guillo.
  • Options
    Ingi_Freyr1975Ingi_Freyr1975 Posts: 175
    Masacre - just love igniting the opponent by throwing a flaming hot sauce on them
  • Options
    XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Moon Knight
  • Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    I really love playing Doctor Steamge and Guillotine but don’t know if I could justify taking them up even as 4*s. I would probably cave for guillotine but Dr strange will be sitting as a rank 1 4* for the foreseeable future
  • Options
    KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★
    Love using DD Classic.

Just seems so easy to use.
  • Options
    AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 933 ★★★
    Civil warrior. He has swift movements, good animations, and a little power drain which is always helpful.

+1
  • Options
    TheBogey08TheBogey08 Posts: 13
    Guillotine