Alliance War Season Rewards for Season 13 have now been distributed. Compensation for individual Wars will be sent later today (Nov 20). You can leave your alliance and still receive the individual Wars Compensation. We are also investigating an issue with Champions stuck in AQ. At the moment Days 1-4 of Honor Rewards have been paid out, Day 5 and full Rewards are still coming!

4 th aniversary

When is our 4th aniversary coming

Comments

• ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 1,003 ★★★★
    The games anniversary is in December. So the December update will tell us more.
  • Game was released on 10th December so I would expect anniversary week to be start on 3rd and finish on 10th or start on 10th and finish 17th.
  • SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 571 ★★
    Rajuteda wrote: »
    Hope they give atleast a full t5b and 2 t2a minimum
    One could only wish this could happen
  • GamerGamer Posts: 4,651 ★★★★

Tier2 alpha could be happen but no tier5b I’m sure.
  • I'm just hoping for something unique. Some free stuff is always nice as well.
  • SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 571 ★★
    Gamer wrote: »

Tier2 alpha could be happen but no tier5b I’m sure.

What players want: T2 Alpha
    What Kabam will give out: 2* Spidergwen
  • Luckylefty01Luckylefty01 Posts: 114
    a gifting event will most likely happen as per last year. the calendar was pretty great last year with giving shards. and the .99 cent 4* hero was offered so I'm looking forward to this year.
  • Though we can't give any details about what's to come, I can assure you that we're definitely excited for it! :) Keep a look out!
  • Though we can't give any details about what's to come, I can assure you that we're definitely excited for it! :) Keep a look out!

Such a tease... Can't wait!
  • Ton_TonTon_Ton Posts: 112
    Rank down tickets?
  • Well thanks for at least that little something of news!
    @Kabam Vydious
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,416 ★★★★
    Though we can't give any details about what's to come, I can assure you that we're definitely excited for it! :) Keep a look out!

Let's hope you can top that's awesome summoner appreciation week we had has compensation, i know it will be hard but we all really felt the love.... Lmao almost made it through with a straight face
  • hurricanthurricant Posts: 505 ★★★
    Though we can't give any details about what's to come, I can assure you that we're definitely excited for it! :) Keep a look out!

I look forward to being disappointed
  • hurricant wrote: »

Appreciated*
  • hurricanthurricant Posts: 505 ★★★
    hurricant wrote: »

Appreciated*

Appreciably disappointed