**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Contender, Proven, and Conqueror Discussion Thread

Comments

• DankestChefDankestChef Posts: 420 ★★★
    edited October 2018
    sounds great and I love this idea. Props to you kabam!
  • MSpawnMSpawn Posts: 102
    edited October 2018
    Yeah the intent is pure honesty
  • Chubs2XChubs2X Posts: 61
    I love it!!! Thanks Kabam
  • Bill0927Bill0927 Posts: 39
    Well done kabam it’s nice to see help thrown to progressing players none of these changes will effect me except a few new titles but these would have helped when I was running those things
  • javierlimonjavierlimon Posts: 1
    What about uncollected calendar ? We need better rewards in the calendar
  • Darrellz2161Darrellz2161 Posts: 83
    Midnight wrong only helps player that arent uncollected
  • I have completed acts 1 to 4 and almost the 1st chapter of act 5 will i be entitled to the rewards?
  • Darrellz2161Darrellz2161 Posts: 83
    I think there should be a difficulty adjustment compitation for those who have put in the time and such to get uncollected since now kabam is adding these changes to make it easier for players who arent uncollected
  • Matt1985Matt1985 Posts: 51
    Thanks kabam very nice.....
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    “Howard the Mech”

Is that his new name?

That was his working name when he was being created, and I guess I copied that one over without fixing it. I'll update the Chart soon.

Yeah that makes sense. I was just wondering if u were gonna change his name since we have Howard the symbiote/venom the duck now.

😂I remember when I first saw him with a Superman looking character on the Xmas loading screen and did a double take (I didn’t realize it was Howard)
  • spigwenderspigwender Posts: 473 ★★★
    Am I missing something here? I’m on 5.2.4 and I don’t feel like this will help my progression much.
  • KormoKormo Posts: 77
    Meh..
  • xananabananaxananabanana Posts: 495
    Woohoo! 60 units for a PHC!
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,814 ★★★★★
    AndyBaron7 wrote: »
    I just love how lower new players get all the best champs ( progression we call it ) all the top players get loads ( they need it to keep competitive ) so my question is this ? What about the progression of all of us ? You talk about been fair wanting things fair this isn’t fair. Your giving some and not others quite frankly I think it’s wrong of you. Where is the love kabam are we not all equal ? Do we all not need to keep progressing and to keep been competitive ? I see 6 month players with better rosters that 3 year players. Show some love. Stop been selective with brackets. We all need this not just some. And we got no hand outs back then we got told do uncollected. Smh.

Wow. Salty much?
  • PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★
    AndyBaron7 wrote: »
    I just love how lower new players get all the best champs ( progression we call it ) all the top players get loads ( they need it to keep competitive ) so my question is this ? What about the progression of all of us ? You talk about been fair wanting things fair this isn’t fair. Your giving some and not others quite frankly I think it’s wrong of you. Where is the love kabam are we not all equal ? Do we all not need to keep progressing and to keep been competitive ? I see 6 month players with better rosters that 3 year players. Show some love. Stop been selective with brackets. We all need this not just some. And we got no hand outs back then we got told do uncollected. Smh.

If you uncollected why do you give a (bleep) if you not it helps

So why do u care
  • benshbbenshb Posts: 788 ★★★★
    Yeah, it's a nice touch, but aren't they helped out quite already? I mean they have the login calendars, many 4-5 star shards etc. Nowadays with average skill and time players will get to the Maestro with at least 1, but rather more 5*s, with many 5/50 // 3/45 level heroes. Back in the day we beat him with 3/30, one or two 4/40 at most.
    I'm not jealous, I 100% act5 back in February, and I'm happy to see these actions, I just feel it is a bit much.

Also, with implementing this, it's time to introduce Act and event quest difficulty-based Quest crystals. (Act I quest crystal - Act V quest crystal - Master/Uncollected quest crystals)
  • MrOnizukaMrOnizuka Posts: 121
    18weeks of playing and i just got my UC last week and now only you guys gonna release these new stuffs? SMH
  • ComptonCompton Posts: 18
    So does the daily crystal only give Champions?