**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Most OP Champion Combinations?

Comments

• Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Oh I see now. I’d have to say Corvus + sl or........ domino + gwenpool + vision is basically fully boosted symbioid. 🤷🏽‍♂️ Crit bleed double immune (recoup sub) and power start one
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Angela + Ultron = Double immunity, stacked regen, bleed, fury, armor, precision
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    Multiple Collosus's gain 1 attack increase per Collosus on ur team XD
  • Vegeta9000Vegeta9000 Posts: 204 ★★
    Old Magik and New Magik, combining Rewind with Darkchylde. Meaning every power bar and special activates limbo, and every single hit has a high % to be rewound and regenned back.

That or Old magik and Electro, high chance to rewind hits, paired with electro shock. Same with Korg and Electro.

That or Morningstar and Abomination, youd have to bring a commsouble immune, since its basically a biohazard node, high chance to poison per hit and bleed per hit.
  • Des1234Des1234 Posts: 80
    Howard the duck and Kamala Khan
  • Medusa + BB + Karnak is such a good time
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,053 ★★★★★
    Ghost + Spider-Man (SE) (Imagine Spider-Man's Unblockable SP2, Phasing)
    hype + magik (get limbo when get full bar of power, power lock on sp2, furies on heavy). or hype + km (ind charges on sp2, true strike, power gain). that would be my dream champs. just love hype a lot
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Vegeta9000 wrote: »
    Old Magik and New Magik, combining Rewind with Darkchylde. Meaning every power bar and special activates limbo, and every single hit has a high % to be rewound and regenned back.

That or Old magik and Electro, high chance to rewind hits, paired with electro shock. Same with Korg and Electro.

That or Morningstar and Abomination, youd have to bring a commsouble immune, since its basically a biohazard node, high chance to poison per hit and bleed per hit.

Abom + ms + aa with Korg specials. Unevadable. Get neurotoxined son.
  • OrangieOrangie Posts: 76
    Angela + arch angel
  • Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    Ronan+Dr voodoo

Ronan on his own excels against champions who have lots of buffs but what if he could apply his own buffs on the opponent? After 20 or 30 hits he could stun lock anyone, if they are stun Immune just stack up the Loas and he will hit like a truck. Not the most OP champion by any means, but an interesting combination nonetheless.

I loved that one. sir, you win.
    issamaf80 wrote: »
    Carnage + Venom + Blade + Corvus = Op Champ

U missing the point, I mean, In that case why just not combine all the 100+ champs in the game at once? (jk, lol)
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★
    Nojokejaym wrote: »
    hulk + hyperion (both champions fury have unlimited stacks, increased power gain)

So technically Hulk only stackdn1 fury meaning its not unlimited

i mean he can stack more than 1 fury at a time
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    zeezee57 wrote: »
    How about Void and AA. Intimidating presence debuffs along with bleed/poison/neurotoxin would be bonkers. If they somehow live long enough for FOTV to kick in add in a hefty attack boost and even quicker IP debuffs. Sp3 would be massive with 5 or more unique debuffs consistently applied and AAR to boot.

Not to mention the bleeds would stop intimidating prescence debuffs from being shrugged off
  • GerbilGerbil Posts: 50
    How bout this... Keeping it simple/stupid... Combine all the Iron Man variations into 1 *Champion Iron Man* ... Plus the same with a *Champion Spiderman*... THEN... combine those two... Boosh
    *Champion Iron Spider*
    Reaper213 wrote: »
    This is silly. Why not have a champ that has infinity heal, death touch and for every win you gain 100000 5* shards lmao. Get real

Hyperbole has no place... In... In a... A world...
    This is silly. Why not have a champ that has infinity heal, death touch and for every win you gain 100000 5* shards lmao. Get real

I wish my parents loved me more too...

My dad will be back with that pack of smokes someday... & He'll back you up on this!
    Srsly tho... Auto-correct played me with this Gerbil poo... Why can't I change it to my mcoc name Terbil?
    Would a NC/symbiote mix be pretty much a Spiderman Symbiote / Carnage... Type a dude?
  • Spidey983Spidey983 Posts: 93
    Try a scarlet witch and domino combo. That would be a chaotic fight.
    Cuz I think adding a bleed counter+true strike to the neyaphem + bamf & throw in a little regen & boosh... KAKOW! That's a mcoc stiffy in-the-making...
    Add in the DP heritage & you've got... I'm... Nightpoolcrawler? Idfk
    Just hire me Kabam... We'll work out the details later...
    #WillWorkForUnits
    Besides... I'm tired of the game revolving around new characters... How bout showing some of the vets some love by suping up old champs? I know... They kinda sorta so that already... Loving my Venom these days... But how hard would it be to exercise some of that creative potential to enhance the game for some older rosters? It'd certainly bring some quality players back into the fold... Stop focusing so much on attracting noobs! It'll work both ways...
  • TheBogey08TheBogey08 Posts: 13
    Some of the best combos would be...
    Scarlet Witch + Corvus: Veil of fortune with guaranteed crits means you win the video game
    Hyperion + Magic: for defence/sustainability you have power gain + limbo and on offence you can trap them in a corner and spam heavy attacks thanks to the power control you'd get from the SP2
    Carnage + Starlord: Since his SP1 does so many hits his damage would increase very quickly
    IMIW + Electro: you probably die
    Classic Spidey + IMIW: you probably die again
    Stark Spidey + Ghost = 10 hit winter soldier kills
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★
    hyperion + stark spidey = 10 poise charges, power gain, 100% stun on sp1, hyperions sp1, starks sp2. Game over the incinerate damage will be insane, youll probably be able to get like 20 incinerate debuffs
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    For infinite stun: Voodoo's sig + hyperion or ronan+hyperion
  • BeginthEndBeginthEnd Posts: 334
    edited November 2018
    {MS}{Angela}{BB{Ronan}{HYPE}