**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who do you think is the Best MCOC YouTuber ever?!

Comments

• Other (Comment Who)
    Unofficial Kabam Mike
  • ZzzZzz Posts: 154
    edited November 2018
    The Analyzer
    I think Analyzer becoz i learned a lot from his vids. And i think he is the one with highest skill youtuber of this game.
  • BenLucasBenLucas Posts: 69
    The one with the short videos that gets straight to the point. So basically nobody.
  • Pedrof6Pedrof6 Posts: 179 ★★
    Seatin: Man Of Legends
    Seatin, Idelest and Arni2 are my favorites.
    Arni2's AW videos are the best on Youtube.
  • SuvenduSuvendu Posts: 177
    All of the above
    I like seatin but he talks way too much in his videos..
  • Katy_CandyKaty_Candy Posts: 175
    Other (Comment Who)
    Brian Grant for info
    Seatin for tips
    Lagacy for skill
    Katy Candy for entertainment.. She is so funny..
  • ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 ★★★
    A multiple number (Comment Who)
    Seatin and Rich.
  • Anonymous346Anonymous346 Posts: 661 ★★★
    Lil joh, mvinceable, k beezy
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★
    Other (Comment Who)
    DDD
  • AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★
    edited November 2018
    Lil joh, mvinceable, k beezy

Lil Joh just retired... I think.

I like crystal openings, specially from Prof, since he keep it real, for anyone whom might be broke as me. I like the news from Richman, and really like the instructive ones from DiggityDave. I like crystal openings from Seatin, since those give me hope xD... COWhale was fun at the beginning, but I even unsubscribed, since, that's not my league, and his judgement on which champion is good or not, is not that accurate.

The game a solid base of youtubers whom cover a decent amount of content

P.D I was forgeting Bryan and Lagacy. I need to get a sticker from Bryan for my openings... according to Lagacy xD.
  • PrasannaPrasanna Posts: 53
    Mhykke wrote: »
    Dorky Dave should at least make the list on any top youtuber list.

I completely agree with that. His videos r much more efficient in helping grasp the game
  • CallmelaFleurCallmelaFleur Posts: 231
    Other (Comment Who)
    Sill fond of that foul-mouthed, coffee swigging, morning streamer. LaFleur I think? *shameless self plug*
  • AceHaywardAceHayward Posts: 37
    Other (Comment Who)
    Its all about richtheman. I always watch his videos.
    Can't stand seatin.
    Prof Hoff is great for deal analysis.
    Dorky diggity Dave for how to's.
  • WelderofortuneWelderofortune Posts: 527 ★★
    Other (Comment Who)
    Dorky Dave
  • faizmunfaizmun Posts: 58
    All of the above
    My sister made me do this

You Didn't Explore YouTube Deeply That's Why You Forgot Dave Dork Lessons He Gives Us Best Lessons About Game Like How to Fight Every Annoying Champion And Instinctive Touch Etc.
    He Does Great Job About MCOC.
  • T9951T9951 Posts: 103
    I think if you changed contest of champions to Brian grant he would get more votes .
  • faizmunfaizmun Posts: 58
    All of the above
    Everyone's Made A Video That How Good Is Particular Champion And Who Good Against Whom But @DorkLessons Shows Us How to Fight Against Everyone, What You Have To Look When You Fight And What to Do When You Fight That's Impressive to Me At-least.
  • Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 675 ★★★
    where the none of the above option.
  • Paulni86Paulni86 Posts: 50
    Other (Comment Who)
    Why Dorky Dave and Brian Grant are not on the list is beyond me
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    seatin and mvinceable
  • Star_Lord_Star_Lord_ Posts: 528 ★★★
    Other (Comment Who)
    Much love for Seatin, but @RichTheMan is the overall best!
  • Rfmn10Rfmn10 Posts: 45
    Other (Comment Who)
    Arath Gaming , Mcoc Daniel
  • Splatattack8Splatattack8 Posts: 68
    All of the above
    Dorky Dave lost his spot after the content creator choice to use iceman and take 80% of unavoidable damage. There’s no best YouTuber. Most have pretty good content of one type or another and it depends on ignore I want to be entertained, learn or watch someone open a gazillion of crystals to live vicariouslythrough them.

The point of the fight was to survive using the tools you had available, and then be able to win a difficult fight without taking damage. A skill that is very poignant and very relevant in today's endgame gameplay.

Some people rose to the challenge.. figured out new utility, discovered champions they didn't previously understand, and learned a thing or two about the game in the process. The others, well.. You pretty much outlined it.

Mr. Dork Lessons, I am so sorry that I couldn't put you in the poll. It said that I couldn't have any more poll options after 10. I am super duper sorry sir. I am a subscriber of your channel and keep on making good videos sir.
  • ZenioZenio Posts: 106
    Other (Comment Who)
    Anyone who didn’t make it
  • Midknight007Midknight007 Posts: 764 ★★★
    The Analyzer
    Dorky Diggity Dave
  • A l p h aA l p h a Posts: 539 ★★★
    Other (Comment Who)
    Dorky Diggety Dave
  • snapper77snapper77 Posts: 62
    Other (Comment Who)
    Uh where the heck is Mvincable. He’s by far the best then analyzer.
  • Other (Comment Who)
    Rich the man... and anybody that picks Mr LT or SuperGamingFamily is stoopid