**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Cyber Monday question

I see the MCOC community was disappointed in the Black Friday offers. This is my first time seeing the offers. Are the Cyber Monday offers only cash based or are there unit offers as well. I’d love to spend my units on Awakening gems or max signature stones or maybe class specific tier 4 catalysts but not for generic catalysts.

Comments

• Options
    ShinobiGuyShinobiGuy Posts: 565 ★★★
    Usually BF is units and CM is cash.
  • Options
    TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★
    Monday will have unit offers too
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    They did both in the past. Probably the same this year
  • Options
    cx23433cx23433 Posts: 465 ★★
    Probably gonna be the same deal as last year
  • Options
    CoachLedCoachLed Posts: 355 ★★
    Anyone have CM offers from last year? I can’t remember
  • Options
    CoachLed wrote: »
    Anyone have CM offers from last year? I can’t remember

RichtheMan reviewed them last year and covered the cash offers and the unit cache offers. He starts with the cash offers; skip to 7:40 to get to the unit offers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ux8wkvk-2rM
  • Options
    DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    CM unit offers are usually good but the cash offers are why they are good, since the cash offers give you the requisite units to buy the unit offers.
  • Options
    AcanthusAcanthus Posts: 447 ★★★
    For anyone who can't watch the video, here's a summary of Cyber Monday 2017's unit offers:

The offer was broken into 3 parts. Buying the first would make the second available. Buying the second would make the third available. The cost was 1000 units, 3000 units, and 5000 units, respectively.

If you bought all 3, your 9000 units would buy you:

2000x 4* Shards
    50x 4* Signature Stone Crystals
    15,000x 5* Shards
    20x 5* Signature Stone Crystals
    6x T4 Basic Catalysts
    50x T4 Class Catalyst Fragment Crystals
    1x T4 Class Catalyst Crystal
    2x T2 Alpha Catalysts

That's 2016
  • Options
    Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,174 ★★★
    For anyone who can't watch the video, here's a summary of Cyber Monday 2017's unit offers:

The offer was broken into 3 parts. Buying the first would make the second available. Buying the second would make the third available. The cost was 1000 units, 3000 units, and 5000 units, respectively.

2000x 4* Shards
    15,000x 5* Shards
    6x T4 Basic Catalysts
    2x T2 Alpha Catalysts

It's not the 2017 unit offers. 2017 had 1k then 4k then 10k offer. Total 15k units.
  • Options
    Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    Acanthus wrote: »

2000x 4* Shards
    15,000x 5* Shards
    6x T4 Basic Catalysts
    2x T2 Alpha Catalysts

That's 2016

Whoops! My bad. You're right.
  • Options
    Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    Thanks @Gmonkey . That's helpful.
  • Options
    DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    Hope they ramp it up some most of that is useless
  • Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    There was a black friday offer??? All i saw was the offer about 1 t4 basic or something.
  • Options
    SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    There was a black friday offer??? All i saw was the offer about 1 t4 basic or something.

Yeah that was the Black Friday offer, although they didn't really promote it as such except for sending an alert out. There's a screencap over in the Black Friday merged thread.
  • Options
    FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    edited November 2018
    We shall see in a few hours - will it blow our minds, or will it blow itself out of the water.
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,912 ★★★★★
    cash offers are always better than unit offers
  • Options
    6* Awakening Gem with the Odin
  • Options
    FejoFejo Posts: 8
    petejrock wrote: »

LOL, that is not going to happen so don't be dissapointed when the deal is coming to live. We still haven't gotten class specific 5* awekening gem deals only the crystal, so 6* awekening gem deals are def not around the corner.
  • Options
    vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    Fejo wrote: »

LOL, that is not going to happen so don't be dissapointed when the deal is coming to live. We still haven't gotten class specific 5* awekening gem deals only the crystal, so 6* awekening gem deals are def not around the corner.

Yes we have gotten a 5* specific class gem this year. It was a "choose your class cache" cash deal.
  • Options
    FejoFejo Posts: 8

Yes we have gotten a 5* specific class gem this year. It was a "choose your class cache" cash deal.

Do you have a screen shot of that? I don't remember any deals with class specific 5* awakening gem. Of course it doesn't mean I am right. lol
  • Options
    DaileyDailey Posts: 283 ★★
    edited November 2018
    I can go for that... uh wait no my six stars all blow and have zero use in the game.
  • Options
    godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★

Do you have a screen shot of that? I don't remember any deals with class specific 5* awakening gem. Of course it doesn't mean I am right. lol

it was not a specific class it was random but about 30 £ cheaper than last years awakening deal I know because I purchased it pulled skill and awakened my 5* blade
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

We definitely have not. We've had random class and that's it
  • Options
    Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,174 ★★★

We did get 5 star awakening gem crystal. I think it was about a month ago.