Options

Should T3B and T3C Catatlysts be Added to the Glory Store

Should T3B and T3C Catatlysts be Added to the Glory Store 81 votes

Yes
69%
Jh_DezBigPoppaCBONERagamugginGunnerThebgj01LeNoirFaineantdapps2goTimone147ArrsssCrkwestSIlverProfessorhoboFineDogEmil_LimsonShaggyMCmanoverfieldGrkspyderNOOOOOOOOPEEEEESavio444Lt_Magnum_1Kayne34 56 votes
No
30%
BadroseHort4ThatsausageAxeCopFireSpeedbumpRikuremaSuvenduCharlie_SceneClynevaBlackFreQuencyTinoMiaPedritkoace930999VoltolosTriasEUJayCeeUltraVioletWoogieboogieNBSAIRolandas 25 votes

Comments

• Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Yes for t3cc
  • Options
    KRONOSDOUBLEKRONOSDOUBLE Posts: 548 ★★
    Yes
    keep it going
  • Options
    Yes
    Still a good idea
  • Options
    NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Elbow_Flab wrote: »
    You can these in daily event quests

Yes they are with a .000001% drop rate
  • Options
    Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Yes
    Oh yes please! Only way to get them rn is sell t2, or do the quests for multiple months. Ugh. Meanwhile my glory’s just burning a hole in my pocket.
  • Options
    Yes
    @Mitchell35 I 100% agree, adding a t3bc or t3cc would definitely be a big help in managing glory! I have too much all the time, and this would help me a lot there. But it would also be great for those times when you desperately need that one extra catalyst rank someone up during those class advancement events
  • Options
    Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    Yes
    T3 CC can be somewhat tricky to get.
  • Options
    Yes
    @Lt_Magnum_1 youre right there. it takes a lot of energy just to only have a chance at getting a full catalyst
  • Options
    VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    Yes
    im thinking shards in the store as opposed to whole catalyst, at most random t3cc crystals.
  • Options
    Yes
    @VulcanM, I can support that. Similar to how you can by half of a T4BC and a few shards of a T4CC
  • Options
    RikuremaRikurema Posts: 141
    No
    But we do need t2 and t1 cats in more events!
    It bugs me that not all my 3*s aren't maxed I literally only have 4 of them not ranked up lol
  • Options
    FineDogFineDog Posts: 403 ★★★
    Yes
    Elbow_Flab wrote: »
    You can these in daily event quests

lmao it's easier to get t3cc as rank rewards in the solo events than it is to get them from the daily quests.
  • Options
    Yes
    I have a lot of good 4* science champs and trying to get enough cats for all of them is tedious especially if there's other events I want to do and if I'm grinding Arena. I wouldn't mind purchasing them for glory or even loyalty for about 50-100 for 800-1000shards.