**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Congrats Kabam....

Congrats Kabam, With the uncollected daily crystal you just showed us that you dont care about average players which defeated Maestro but you care only about those who spent a lot of more doing ACT 5.2. Defeating Maestro is still a big challenge but a lot of people with max 4* and we deserve an upgraded daily crystal too (with lesser rewards like 4* shards).

And whats a point of giving a title for doing act 5.2 when you dont get any title for beating ROL and LOL (on LOL other then a Legends title)?

With this crystal you showed us that sou dont care about modders at all because they arent going to spend money anyway and that a mass ban happened only due to a pressure of Youtubers and top players.

Comments

• Options
    LOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOL Posts: 8
    Seriously? They finally reveal this new daily crystal, incorporate it in a way that means the newbs don't get a huge leg up with a chance at a 4* everyday and you just straight up complain about it.

No I haven't beaten the collector yet but it gives me motivation to give it a go sometime in the near future where as my original plans were to just ignore 5.2 for a long time.

Yes I'm because every single of their actions is made to force people to spend money. They dont care about F2P players and even Seatin said that it's not fair that they dont have a mid-range daily crystal.
  • Options
    JOHNOSA1995JOHNOSA1995 Posts: 536 ★★
    I completed act5.2 with 0 spending money.i also completed lol with 0 spent just save units and do it later
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,410 ★★★★★
    I beat 5.2 without spending real money just items I get from questing isn't hard to save items and clear the quest without actually using real money
  • Options
    Harry_71Harry_71 Posts: 84
    It's still funny to read everywhere, that this game should be in every case for free.
    I know all programmers at Kabam are unsalaried and work for fun...so I can only agree. Paying for having fun is really awful. Last time when went to cinema, the guys there also not understood why I want to see the film for free...
  • Options
    DarkDark Posts: 60
    Why don't you complain about how easy it is for news to progress in the game and get 4* thanks to bracket system? they defeated such challenge and deserve the crystal. you can do it too
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I completed 5.2 without any money and only 4-40 champs, other than the collector which is a unit grab, everything else can be done with skill
  • Options
    IrakliIrakli Posts: 148
    The prizes for maestro are pretty insane unlike for the collector so a title doesn't add much.
  • Options
    SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,862 ★★★★
    Maestro was the boss of an entire act. The collector is only the boss for a chapter...Act 5 completion/exploration rewards will likely be pretty sweet.
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,410 ★★★★★
    That's very true it took me till alliance events came out to get my first 4 star which was like 5 or 6 months in the game I didn't have 3 star till they put 1 in at 100% act 1 act 2 for me was tricky since had only 1 3 star and rest 2 stars now u can 100% act 1 and just wait on shards for 3 stars to progress on in the acts time I got to act 3 it took me a while since had to max my 4 3 stars after getting lucky in premiums and my 1 4 star from the hulk buster crystal in duel skirmish they gave and had to rank that champ up before attempting the new people get it super easy at start it's either a 3 star or 4 star with 1 premium arena is a lot easier for new players back when we done arenas there was no brackets either
  • Options
    Itay1234212Itay1234212 Posts: 62
    stop crying and be better at the game
    bo hooo im so sorry u dont have skill!!!!!!
    get better and stop crying
  • Options
    BornBorn Posts: 228 ★★
    Lol it's a RARE chance to get some t2 alpha shards or a 4 star. And we all know how that goes in mcoc. You will get a few measly t4basic or t4cc shards and maybe once or twice a year pull t2 alpha shards or a 4 star, if that.

Still it's better than the current daily crystal but I wouldn't say it's going to be that much better.

Don't waste any money trying to get though 5.2 just to get these crystals. Take your time, wait until you have the champs and the stock of items and run in without having to spend.
  • Options
    Mr_ChrisMr_Chris Posts: 109
    It's just wrong to say it's not that much better. It's a totally different world. Even if you got the worst pull every day you'd get almost a basic t4b/t4c a month. A single clear of 5.2 to get there and level 40 is not much to ask.

I know several players who got through it with 4/40 4*. They spent to do it but that was their choice.

This was a needed change and a much appreciated one. For a lower level player like you to complain is outrageous. The daily log in calendar has given you t4b, t4c, 5* and 4* shards and even. 3+ t2a. Basically a free 4/55 rank up. If you're not active enough to reap end game rewards that is on you.
  • Options
    Mr_Chris wrote: »
    It's just wrong to say it's not that much better. It's a totally different world. Even if you got the worst pull every day you'd get almost a basic t4b/t4c a month. A single clear of 5.2 to get there and level 40 is not much to ask.

I know several players who got through it with 4/40 4*. They spent to do it but that was their choice.

This was a needed change and a much appreciated one. For a lower level player like you to complain is outrageous. The daily log in calendar has given you t4b, t4c, 5* and 4* shards and even. 3+ t2a. Basically a free 4/55 rank up. If you're not active enough to reap end game rewards that is on you.

I agree 100%. As unfair as this may sound the game is not built for the casual player to get the same things as the grinder or big spender. That said there are lots of opportunities to take ownership of your growth through the calendars, through arena, through special event quests and challenges. And most importantly in the area of team events like SA, 3 day events, AQ and AW. The game is built to have something for everyone, but ultimately it is your choice at the end of the day what you choose to push for.
  • Options
    VuskaVuska Posts: 175
    edited July 2017
    5.2 and LoL is easy mate..
    Just use mod...

Finish it and Forget it..
  • Options
    SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    edited July 2017
    God you people will find anything to complain about they wanted this crystal to be for people who beat a certain quest accept it would u say it's unfair and they don't care about new people if they don't give everyone LoL
  • Options
    Mwhitaker23Mwhitaker23 Posts: 332 ★★
    stop crying noob.. all the veterans trucked through act 4 and 5 with that crappy daily crystal you will be fine with that crystal as well till you get to act 5. and for the record no money was spent on my end doing act 5.. its called grinding for items and units
  • Options
    Katy_CandyKaty_Candy Posts: 175
    This change is long over due. Congrats Kabam
  • Options
    DrizzitsDrizzits Posts: 157
    I'm just laughing at maestro being hard. 4/40s put him down pretty easily. Unless it's LoL, but I mean... Seriously? They reward players that actually made an accomplishment greater than yours, and you're upset about it. Ok bud. Best of luck in your endeavors.
  • Options
    Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    My 2 cents on this

This is a logical progression. Most people who have the roster and or ability to complete act 5.2 have little use for daily crystals and just hoard them. The new crystal is just a progressive reward for in game accomplishment.

Regarding completing act 5.2. I spent zero units or money. When halls of healing came out I figured that was my free 2 play shot and I took it. 1 path against collector and I have 4 out of the 6 levels 100%.

So save your items and build your roster till you can clear a single path. Then you would have reached the next tier in the game that grants you a daily crystal that holds better rewards. I really don't see any issue with this
  • Options
    RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    If you still think defeating Maestro is as high an achievement as before, you are pretty wrong on that one. With more and more champions being added, and the top tier catalysts being more available, defeating Maestro has become less of an achievement to boast (I mean, it's still a good achievement, but it just isn't as good as before).

I think I'd like to quote Miike when he said that by killing the collector, you have proven your worth and are thus worthy of obtaining higher tier rewards. It is true. Only the most skilled (I mean, honestly, you don't have to spend any money on the Collector, just some saved up potions and you can do it) and elite are able to accomplish this challenge, and hence deserve these valuable new daily crystals, as they have proven they outgrew the old daily crystals.

I mean, really, this is a permanent thing, not a temporary thing. If you can't kill Collector now, then kill him when you are ready...the crystals aren't going away. Plus, you only need to kill him ONCE, you don't even need to explore the entire thing.
  • Options
    Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    LOLOLOLOL wrote: »
    Seriously? They finally reveal this new daily crystal, incorporate it in a way that means the newbs don't get a huge leg up with a chance at a 4* everyday and you just straight up complain about it.

No I haven't beaten the collector yet but it gives me motivation to give it a go sometime in the near future where as my original plans were to just ignore 5.2 for a long time.

Yes I'm because every single of their actions is made to force people to spend money. They dont care about F2P players and even Seatin said that it's not fair that they dont have a mid-range daily crystal.

Just stop.
    If you want that crystal then get good.
    If you are "good" then grind for your champs to beat the collector.
    Don't complain because some people have put more time into the game than you have.
  • Options
    CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Lmao this guys is priceless, get over it. Deal with it. You want the new crystal?

Get yo work on act 5 period!
  • Options
    Yelin547Yelin547 Posts: 238
    You are the very definition of why people think this player base is full of whiners. Many people have beat the collector spending no real money. Saved units, saved free crystals or bc to get units. Very easy. I'm personally in excess of potions and revives and normally am due to not needing them in most quests. Kabam gets something right that many agree with and somebody is always around to cry it's not fair...
  • Options
    Mr_ChrisMr_Chris Posts: 109
    When I 100% act 4 my main attacker was 2/35 starlord with like 4000 pi. My act 4 3 t4c were like t4c 3-5 for me. I didn't have my first 5/50 till much later. Things like act 4 are so much easier for newer players. I feel like lololol is just trolling us anyway .
  • Options
    Hey All,

As we said in the discussion thread, this isn't something that is going away. We know that beating The Collector isn't an easy point to get to, but it is a clear point of progression that you want to hit that proves that you no longer need the contents of the previous crystal. This is something that over time you will be able to get to as well!

This isn't to say that all players couldn't use these items, but the players that beat 5.2 did so without these Crystals. Because there is already a thread open on this topic, and no more to add to this one specifically, we'll be closing this thread down.
This discussion has been closed.