Options

Dec. Uncollected Electra Boss node.

Don’t know if anyone else noticed. I was fighting final boss Electra.
I didn’t got any hits from her for first 12sec. My heath was suppose to stop at 50%. Without even a single not even on block. My champs heath just got dropped to 40%.
Any Help on that? Or it’s suppose to happen.
Will try to record next time I fight her.

Comments

• Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    edited December 2018
    hmm, was your champ health at 100% or 80% when you started the fight?
  • Options
    SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    Isn't there a Heal Block as well? You lost the 50% but can't regain it due to Heal Block.
  • Options
    Yup, Heal Block. At least on Master. Presume if it's on Master it's on Uncollected also.

qwcjs44ofj6w.png
  • Options
    You lose 50% max health. Doesn't say it stops at 50%. So, like someone else already pointed out, if your HP was at 90%, you'd drop down to 40%. So, also as previously asked, did you enter the fight with full health? If not, that's what happened.
  • Options
    Isn't there a Heal Block as well? You lost the 50% but can't regain it due to Heal Block.

he doesnt means he cant get the health back he means that his champion dropped 60% instead of 50%
    Guess I didn't quite understand what he was saying, but I was nearly asleep when I read it.
  • Options
    BayPirAteBayPirAte Posts: 23
    Thankx for help my bad.. didn’t realize it was my poison suicide mastery taking my heath even I was at 100% at start..
    This game is getting stupid...
  • Options
    VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    BayPirAte wrote: »
    Thankx for help my bad.. didn’t realize it was my poison suicide mastery taking my heath even I was at 100% at start..

i started realizing this eq is based on resetting masteries, i had to reset dex to deal with buffet.
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,845 ★★★★★
    VulcanM wrote: »
    BayPirAte wrote: »

i started realizing this eq is based on resetting masteries, i had to reset dex to deal with buffet.

Why? Use a heal block champ lol