**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

New Avengers Trailer Discussion Thread [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Supremeguy95Supremeguy95 Posts: 447
    Ronin better be one of the April champs!
  • WayntosWayntos Posts: 590 ★★
    like the movies,,,,, just wish they didn't do the movies around the infinity gauntlet story, the scenes with scarecrow is after they beat Thanos I know they couldn't get X-men , Eternity and The Living Tribunal and everyone in the battle The scale of that battle would be ridiculous and they had creative freedom but I think the store line would been a lot better if they stuck with him trying to becomes like a god and sets out to win the affection of Mistress Death not because the population is get to big. Comic was off the chain. movie was eh! Don't get me wrong will watch it to see how tony and cap dies, all good i guess.
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    I'm ready for more Hulk disrespect from the MCU
  • ClydaniaClydania Posts: 440 ★★
    Two things i noticed:
    - While talking about the plan, Cap looks at Peggy.
    - Spiderman FFH takes place moments after A4. He goes on a school trip. He starts IW on a bus on the brooklyn bridge. He's going to the shcool trip then.
    Its definitely about time travel
  • SatsuiNoHadouSatsuiNoHadou Posts: 753 ★★★
    The end of an era, but the beginning of a new chapter in the MCU. Get hyped!!
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Oh man. I love the tony filming a “help me Obi wan kenobi” message from his helmet.
  • Ben345qBen345q Posts: 168
    So at the end when Nebula is touching Tony's shoulder are they implying that he's dead???
  • hobohobo Posts: 86
    looking forward to next year and maybe just maybe they will amp up both Captain Marvels a bit; but hey, if they make a new god tier Captain Marvel so be it it's all good
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Who's been cutting onions in here? :'(
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    I dunno. It seemed a bit boring for a trailer with all that dramatic music they had in the background. Hope the next couple ramp up the excitement.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Oh my god Hawkeye.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,676 ★★★★★
    Spine chilling stuff.

Anyone know who the big suit of armor is/was?
  • Werewrym wrote: »
    Ok so my question i the following: how did ant man manage to get out of the quantum realm, where he was stuck at the end of "ant man and the wasp"? Who could have possibly operated the machine in order to get him out of there?

He's escaped the quantum realm before, he can do it again.

Sure, but it seemed like he could not do it by himself. It seemed like he needs at least one person on the macrocosm to activate the device... Hence why he kept waiting for them to respond and bring him back, instead of powering his pym suit...

You only saw a few seconds of that event. In Scott's place, I wouldn't do anything rash until I figured out if the radio was just busted or the Pyms weren't just pulling my leg. When no one answers him, eventually he's going to try to figure out how to come back. And he has a far more advanced suit than Janet had when she got stuck in the Quantum Realm because as @Werewrym is (I think) pointing out Scott used his suit to escape the quantum realm in the first Ant Man movie, and the suit he's wearing in the second Ant Man movie might be even more sophisticated than that.

I have a theory about how he gets back. Without getting too spoilery, I think he's going to get back the same way Janet got back. Janet needed help from the outside, but she asked for help. But with the Pyms dusted, there's no one to ask for help. In 2018.
  • JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
    I need to cheer myself up after that opening scene. I’m trying not to cry 😭 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
    Give us the iron spider
  • PhonieStarkPhonieStark Posts: 202
    I wonder if Ghost and Dr Foster somehow help Scott to get out of the Quantum Realm. They may be dead as well though.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Oh. My. God. Chills is right! Horrible seeing him like that, first scene. 5 months to go!
  • MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    This is going to be a huge opportunity to add a TON of new champs!

Ronin (The new Hawkeye)
    Blonde Black-Widow
    Scarlet Witch (MCU)
    Captain America (Shield Stealth suit, as seen in the new trailer)
    Shuri
    Thanos (MCU)
    Ebony Maw
    The other big Black Order Member from IW
    Antman (Civil war)
    Drax (MCU)
    Hulkbuster V.2 (IW)
    Okoye
    M'Baku (Personal favorite, REALLY hope he gets added one day!)

phillgreen wrote: »
    Spine chilling stuff.

Anyone know who the big suit of armor is/was?

That was Thanos's armor. He used it as a scarecrow on his farm

3 derps to me then because as soon as you mentioned it, it got obvious.

• 9e8bu2abxoou.jpg
    I can't wait april
    ck29ewul6mir.jpeg
    Heres my theory.

Stark dies, nebula integrates the nano tech and goes after Thanos.

Not sure how the killdeathy issue gets solved.
    One theory is seeming more likely. Avengers go back in time, grab infinity stones, give tony infinity gauntlet (after captain marvel or rocket saves him), get “help” from the collector, kill Thanos, reverse snap. Hopefully tony and Steve don’t die or that will be pretty sad ☹️
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    Werewrym wrote: »
    Ok so my question i the following: how did ant man manage to get out of the quantum realm, where he was stuck at the end of "ant man and the wasp"? Who could have possibly operated the machine in order to get him out of there?

He's escaped the quantum realm before, he can do it again.

Sure, but it seemed like he could not do it by himself. It seemed like he needs at least one person on the macrocosm to activate the device... Hence why he kept waiting for them to respond and bring him back, instead of powering his pym suit...

You only saw a few seconds of that event. In Scott's place, I wouldn't do anything rash until I figured out if the radio was just busted or the Pyms weren't just pulling my leg. When no one answers him, eventually he's going to try to figure out how to come back. And he has a far more advanced suit than Janet had when she got stuck in the Quantum Realm because as @Werewrym is (I think) pointing out Scott used his suit to escape the quantum realm in the first Ant Man movie, and the suit he's wearing in the second Ant Man movie might be even more sophisticated than that.

I have a theory about how he gets back. Without getting too spoilery, I think he's going to get back the same way Janet got back. Janet needed help from the outside, but she asked for help. But with the Pyms dusted, there's no one to ask for help. In 2018.

Yeah that was my point, Antman has been able to escape the quantum realm before, it’s not that far out of the “realm” of possibilities that he can do it again.

I have heard similar theories to what you mentioned, and it seems plausible at least. Another thing that I’m interested in is the fact that they cast a much older girl for Scott’s daughter Cassie, I’m wondering if she might have something to do with his escape in the future... I have no idea, just throwing around ideas.