**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

So like. Is Domino going to get nerfed now?

2»

Comments

• RektorRektor Posts: 678 ★★★
    chunkyb wrote: »
    "I don't want domino to be nerfed so let me make a post discussing the thing that I think will get her nerfed while ignoring any sense about the thing itself"

Rol was intro'd in like 1974 iirc. Let's not get too wound up about it. Or let's do. Whatever. Gonna go make some act 3 videos now. Remember to like and subscribe.

Careful bro. They just banned a bunch of people for triggering their state of the art mod detection by using new maxed out champs against formerly difficult Ultron Assault Classic.

Probably getting close to that point now in ROL. Domino with 8k attack plus an additional 60% attack on specials vs ROL WS isnt enough to get you banned, but maybe once we get a r4 6* that can drop WS in 11 seconds a nerf will be justified.
  • ikr i want the video
  • Mike12867Mike12867 Posts: 477 ★★★
    Dont forget ROL was introduced when 5/50 4* was like 5/65 or 2/35 6* so comparing that, 6* domino killing in 6 hits isnt too bad. With my 4/55 ghost, unboosted, I do 42 hits....Surely I cn go well below 30 and in mid or early 20s but that doesn't mean they gotta be nerfed just because they take down a champ that was introduced 4 years ago very easily.

Its like saying your 5/65 sparky 1 SP2 KO act 4 Maestro so he needs nerf....you see where im getting at? If Kabam EVER releases 7* champions and allows them to hit 5/65 or 7/85 or whatever level, then they could possibly KO LoL Rulk in 20-30 hits too but that wont mean they need nerf
  • Suros_moonSuros_moon Posts: 453 ★★★
    axelelf_1 wrote: »
    Ahitlaw wrote: »
    axelelf_1 wrote: »
    Typical Dom fanboys coming to her defense. SHEESH. I just asked a question

Typical envy posts crying for nerfs. Just play the freak'n game and stop with the jealousy.

I have Domino though. Are you illiterate? Having problems reading the post?

Suuure you do *wink wink*. That's why you made a nerf post about her. And if you really do have her, and made a nerf post, I'm really not sure what to say.

His comment literally is just asking if he can invest in domino without fear of a crippling tweak in the future. He didnt ask for the nerf he just wants to onow whether or not it will be a safe investment. You're a dense one pal.
    Don't want to waste cats on her if so. But 6 hits to take down WS screams NERF

Im amazed at how thouroughly some users miss the point in a statement so simple and even go on to make up quotes that arent anywhere in the thread. Honestly feel sorry but to answer that she wont be nerfed. Her TTK is more important than hits. She was just lucky enough to hit the maximum damage on every hit of her special, every bleed, and every incinerate. Thats the .01% domino luck you strive for. If you noticed it took Alien like 3 months to get below 13 hits. Characters like ghost are KO'n WS in barely over a minute or two EVERY time guranteed. They would be the target of nerfs even though they wont be nerfed obviously because they gurantee easier progression. For every 6 hit kill domino will ever have ghost has cleared rol 10 times over.
    Suros_moon wrote: »
    Don't want to waste cats on her if so. But 6 hits to take down WS screams NERF

Im amazed at how thouroughly some users miss the point in a statement so simple and even go on to make up quotes that arent anywhere in the thread. Honestly feel sorry but to answer that she wont be nerfed. Her TTK is more important than hits. She was just lucky enough to hit the maximum damage on every hit of her special, every bleed, and every incinerate. Thats the .01% domino luck you strive for. If you noticed it took Alien like 3 months to get below 13 hits. Characters like ghost are KO'n WS in barely over a minute or two EVERY time guranteed. They would be the target of nerfs even though they wont be nerfed obviously because they gurantee easier progression. For every 6 hit kill domino will ever have ghost has cleared rol 10 times over.

To clarify they would be the target of nerfs because they gurantee progression easier. They wont be nerfed though because theyre working as intended NOT because they make life easy
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    A lot of people are mentioning 12.0 and how
    can we have this in the game. Thor was easier than this to kill wintersoldier, it’s fun to have a lower hit count. But this is boosts and the absolute optimal scenario. Doesn’t justify nerfing to domino
  • BeginthEndBeginthEnd Posts: 334
    edited December 2018
    There’s that word again.. it’s like hearing Snarff from thunder cats with a lisp. Just don’t do it. Why??

What’s the anti nerf word?? Oh yea, enhanced! Let’s use that instead. :-)
  • Lo4eathLo4eath Posts: 309
    People are so hung up on that "6 hit WS" video they forget how to use logic... If i were to put out a video of dueling a 3* champ with a r5 Electro and winning with 0 hits, does that scream NERF as well ? Use your brain people
  • MhykkeMhykke Posts: 431 ★★★
    Typical Dom fanboys coming to her defense. SHEESH. I just asked a question

Actually, you didn't "just" ask a question. You asked a question in the title of the post: "So like. Is Domino going to get nerfed now?"

You didn't just leave it at that. You followed that up in the body of your post with a statement: "But 6 hits to take down WS screams NERF"

People are criticizing your statement. To act surprised and frame it in a way to suggest you merely asked a question is dishonest. You asked a question and followed it up with a statement suggesting a recent video may be evidence for nerfing a character. I don't understand why you seem surprised people are explaining why that video may not be quite the evidence for a nerf that you suggested it may be.

• BeatleraoBeatlerao Posts: 153
    Whiners gonna whine! LOL
  • Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    You’re forgetting about Ranped up Ægon with carry over who is basically SL that can keep his combo between fights
  • Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 ★★
    Here we go again...
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    At this point I hope she does get nerfed. Clearly it would ruin alot of people's lives.
  • 2/35 AA with synergy, masteries and boosts cad do this at same or maybe less hits. Topic starter just an ordinary noob.
  • Ahitlaw wrote: »
    At this point I hope she does get nerfed. Clearly it would ruin alot of people's lives.

Is this another question? I can't tell.
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    2/35 AA with synergy, masteries and boosts cad do this at same or maybe less hits. Topic starter just an ordinary noob.

While I get what your saying that’s untrue took a 5:65 boosted aa with suicides 28 hits to kill ws although you could argue that wasn’t the optimal run
  • axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★

Awww. Sounds like someone got their feelings hurt. lol.
  • Kobster84 wrote: »
    2/35 AA with synergy, masteries and boosts cad do this at same or maybe less hits. Topic starter just an ordinary noob.

While I get what your saying that’s untrue took a 5:65 boosted aa with suicides 28 hits to kill ws although you could argue that wasn’t the optimal run

4/55 AA without boosts, with bugs and venom synergy, with 4/6 suicide - 41 hits. Seems thats it was realy not optimal run. And dont forget difference between 5/65 and 2/35 champ.
  • GrimmbearGrimmbear Posts: 639 ★★★
    Do you guys just love causing nerfs? Why would you bring this up...
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Grimmbear wrote: »
    Do you guys just love causing nerfs? Why would you bring this up...

Forum posts don't cause nerfs. If they did, Blade would be Colossus by now lol. Domino will be fine.
  • Honestly I hope they nerf her regen