**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

New Avengers Trailer Discussion Thread [Merged Threads]

Comments

• ClydaniaClydania Posts: 440 ★★
    Maldroit2 wrote: »
    I really like how there's nothing but story in the trailer. No explosions, no fight scenes, two big reveals, its just great. I'm seeing endgame asap.

See that's a smart trailer. It shows you what's going on (Unlike the countless action shots in IW trailer 1) and it doesn't give too much away. We know what's kinda happening but really we knwo nothing. That's how trailer should be made and MARVEL often strugle to but they did this time.
  • ClydaniaClydania Posts: 440 ★★
    MrBanks wrote: »
    This is going to be a huge opportunity to add a TON of new champs!

Ronin (The new Hawkeye)
    Blonde Black-Widow
    Scarlet Witch (MCU)
    Captain America (Shield Stealth suit, as seen in the new trailer)
    Shuri
    Thanos (MCU)
    Ebony Maw
    The other big Black Order Member from IW
    Antman (Civil war)
    Drax (MCU)
    Hulkbuster V.2 (IW)
    Okoye
    M'Baku (Personal favorite, REALLY hope he gets added one day!)

Thanos
    Ronin
    New ant-man
    Rumoured new villian looking most likely for new options in the game. CANNOT WAIIIIITITTTTT
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Mrs Potts is the new Mr Stark, gut wrenching reminder of their not yet marriage
  • PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 762 ★★★
    Clydania wrote: »
    I really like how there's nothing but story in the trailer. No explosions, no fight scenes, two big reveals, its just great. I'm seeing endgame asap.

See that's a smart trailer. It shows you what's going on (Unlike the countless action shots in IW trailer 1) and it doesn't give too much away. We know what's kinda happening but really we knwo nothing. That's how trailer should be made and MARVEL often strugle to but they did this time.

It's a matter of time they ruin it for us when they debut the next 5 to 10 trailers ....
  • JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
    PeterQuill wrote: »
    Did anyone else see drax wearing thanos' armor in the trailer?

That was a scarecrow
  • PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 762 ★★★
    JayCee wrote: »

That was a scarecrow

Drax is just too still ....
    PaytoPlay wrote: »

That was a scarecrow

The scarecrow armor is actually a reference to the infinity gauntlet story arc in the comics where at the end, thanos becomes a farmer and uses his armor as a scarecrow
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    thanos won it made me happy that the villian won but just like in the comics it gets all undone
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I hope we get farmer thanos in game
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,142 ★★★★★

That was a scarecrow

The scarecrow armor is actually a reference to the infinity gauntlet story arc in the comics where at the end, thanos becomes a farmer and uses his armor as a scarecrow

Wait, what? The scarecrow armor is a reference to when Thanos used his armor as a scarecrow?
    What sort of crazy pills have you been taking?!?!
    Kb2_4 wrote: »
    Vivek_786 wrote: »
    I'm hoping Kraglin is one who rescue nebula and tony ..or korg if any of them is alive or may be cap marvel ...there are only few who rescue tony and nebula..
    It will be fun to watch thor or inhumans rescuing them

I'm hoping somehow taserface didnt die and hes the savior. Hail taserface

Taserface is dead. Marvel has also confirmed that Korg died from the snap
    Snizzbar wrote: »

That was a scarecrow

Wait, what? The scarecrow armor is a reference to when Thanos used his armor as a scarecrow?

It is a reference to the comics infinity gauntlet event where thanos settles down after his loss (even if it was temporary)
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    Werewrym wrote: »
    Vdh2008 wrote: »
    Raikis wrote: »
    I can’t wait April to come!

And I am taking Hawkeye to rank4 haha

But then you'd be mad when they release Hawkeye: Endgame as a champ, which they will do 100%.

That name just sounds cool... Hawkeye Endgame, I like it.

Except I think he takes up the name Ronin. But that is very similar to Ronan. So they will probably use something like what you said.
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Kb2_4 wrote: »
    Vivek_786 wrote: »
    I'm hoping Kraglin is one who rescue nebula and tony ..or korg if any of them is alive or may be cap marvel ...there are only few who rescue tony and nebula..
    It will be fun to watch thor or inhumans rescuing them

I'm hoping somehow taserface didnt die and hes the savior. Hail taserface

Taserface is dead. Marvel has also confirmed that Korg died from the snap

False information. Korg was with the half of the asgardian ship that was not killed, along with Valkyrie. Thanos then excluded those he’d already killed half of in his snap.
    Snizzbar wrote: »

That was a scarecrow

It is a reference to the comics infinity gauntlet event where thanos settles down after his loss (even if it was temporary)

WHOOOOOOOOSHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • demonvesco14demonvesco14 Posts: 28
    there is no avengers event this year it's a jessica jones or captain america event
  • JCBRJCBR Posts: 43
    In my opinion, Kabam should focus on adding characters that have appeared on MCU instead of adding those that are in the comics but haven't appeared in movies yet. Here are the reasons why

1. I'm sure a lot of players haven't read the comics and can relate more to the MCU and the characters in it
    2. Players are craving to get those heroes with better looks (i.e Drax MCU, Scarlet Witch MCU, Gamora MCU) I know when the contest arrived, characters were patterned to look as they do in the comics but I think it's time to give them a makeover.
    3. Releasing like 2 or 3 characters every update is just not enough, I was totally disappointed when the Infinity Nightmare update came out. No Ebony Maw and Black Dwarf. I guess it's event quests gives more thrill with more characters and a comes up with a better story

Champs I'd want to see in the game are:

1. Scarlet Witch MCU (The scarlet witch we have looks so old school)
    2. Malekith
    3. Drax MCU
    4. Iron Spider
    5. Black Panther new MCU suit
    6. M 'Baku
    7. Surtur
    8. Shuri
    9. Okoye
    10. Klaue
    11. Ebony Maw
    12. Black Dwarf
    13. Hawkeye MCU... or possibly Ronin
    14. Aldrich Killian
    15. Nick Fury
    16. Maria Hill
    17. Quicksilver
    18. Valkyrie

and a lot more!!!!
  • PaytoPlay wrote: »
    Clydania wrote: »

It's a matter of time they ruin it for us when they debut the next 5 to 10 trailers ....

Personally I think they did a very good job with the Infinity War trailers. They ramped them up from a trickle to a flood, but didn't actually give the game away.
  • VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    i personally found it an underwhelming sneak peek. not gonna go into details but i just didnt really feel satisfied with it.
  • I loved the trailer and am excited for the new movie tbh..
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,033 ★★★★★
    GIVE ME THIS MOVIE NOW! that is all. :)
  • Ekbizzell2Ekbizzell2 Posts: 27
    edited December 2018
    Has anyone noticed i ant man part that in the top left corner it says something.
    1983 archives
    Post edited by Kabam Miike on
  • Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 ★★
    my theory is (spoilers in case i'm too right)
    Only Tony will die in Endgame. Sure people expect Cap to die too but i think he'll just retire and let Bucky or Falcon take up the shield (assuming either of them come back). They wouldn't want to take away from the emotion impact of Tony's (possible) sacrificial death. Maybe he dies saving Peter, serving as an uncle Ben figure of the MCU. Thanos has been in Tony's head since The Battle Of New York. He went into that wormhole expecting to die. Just like he did once before, Tony will sacrifice himself for his friends, family and everyone he holds dear. Proving that at the end of the day, under all that armor both physically and mentally, he has a heart and would do anything for them.
    Only Tony will die in Endgame. Sure people expect Cap to die too but i think he'll just retire and let Bucky or Falcon take up the shield (assuming either of them come back). They wouldn't want to take away from the emotion impact of Tony's (possible) sacrificial death. Maybe he dies saving Peter, serving as an uncle Ben figure of the MCU. Thanos has been in Tony's head since The Battle Of New York. He went into that wormhole expecting to die. Just like he did once before, Tony will sacrifice himself for his friends, family and everyone he holds dear. Proving that at the end of the day, under all that armor both physically and mentally, he has a heart and would do anything for them.

Falcon will take over as captain America, just like he did in the comics
  • Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 ★★

Falcon will take over as captain America, just like he did in the comics

Most likely
  • Awesome trailer