**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Rank up advise - Magik or Dormammu

RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
edited July 2017 in General Discussion
So I'll just give a brief explanation of the situation here.

I have a 4* unduped Magik and a 4* unduped Dormammu. I want to rank one of them up, and their main purpose would be to serve in AW offense. I want a champion that is able to power control well, but coincidentally, both of these champions are able to power control decently, though Dormammu seems to have a higher damage output due to his abilities, along with the fact he is immune to bleed and poison. On top of that, I already have a 5* R4 Sig 85 Magik, but she is solely assigned to be my BG's War boss for defense.

I only have 3 T4 mystic catalysts, so I can only rank one of them up for now. Who should I rank for AW offense?

Rank up advise - Magik or Dormammu 47 votes

Magik
63%
RotmgmoddyGamerNevvBMcord11758Spidey076Yelin547GbSarkarFuzzylumpsHaji_SaabGrinder4_ME_U_D0N3Timone147TheLazyKingStefffDeadbyrd9vg2782Danicb94wSWeaponXAppleisgodNitrocurse 30 votes
Dormammu
36%
Kpatrixthetaman23EvilEmpirebeaupoemPrimmer79rexpanickadqqedfyvrWrongChopinAsLexTheMageHunteriSymbioteSuper_fighter1GODZUKIZombieDude1234keshvinGwenpoolManON420_SUCKS 17 votes

Comments

• Dormammu
    It has to be dormammu. An unduped magik is bad because she wont have limbo do go with dormammu.
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Magik
    Magik>>Dorm (even if unduped)
  • RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    Magik
    Dang, that's some pretty similar votes, though Magik appears to be winning by 2 votes so far. With 2 comments that go against each other, looks like a somewhat tough decision.

Hmm, I'll wait for more votes. It's not too much of a rush, I still need to find 4 more T4B.
  • CedricccCedriccc Posts: 26
    Magik
    For offence - magik, by quite a huge amount. She can solo miniboss and boss. Both do not need to be duped

For Defence - dormammu, by only a slight margin. Both MUST be duped
  • EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 639 ★★★
    Dormammu
    Dorm is more fun to play imo, magik has that basic style that about 10 other OG female champs do, I have both unduped 5*r3 they are very similar champs but dorm does offer you immunity, both are good options.
  • GrinderGrinder Posts: 242
    Magik
    Dormammu needs to be duped to be good offense. Magik doesn't.
    With both duped, I'd choose dormammu, but that's not what's being asked.
  • 4_ME_U_D0N34_ME_U_D0N3 Posts: 141
    edited July 2017
    Magik
    Magik is ur best bet even if she has no limbo unduped her null on l1 and power lock/steal on l2 is amazing plus she doesnt trigger M/D or Spite in other hand dormammu triggers both m/d and spite...also magik is always relevant in every event or quest even tho she is not immune
  • RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    Magik
    Hey guys, thank you for your votes and comments! Magik definitely wins this poll, so I'll be ranking her unless I dupe Dormammu while collecting my T4B (which is unlikely, but who knows).
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Magik
    Because they are both unduped magik is the better option. Even duped she would be the better option because she is a great defender but an even better attacker
  • 4_ME_U_D0N34_ME_U_D0N3 Posts: 141
    Magik
    Rotmgmoddy wrote: »
    Hey guys, thank you for your votes and comments! Magik definitely wins this poll, so I'll be ranking her unless I dupe Dormammu while collecting my T4B (which is unlikely, but who knows).

i got both dorm and magik duped she is best in defense and attack she is worth ranking !!!
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    Magik
    Magik is BEAST on attack! Her power controls is arguably the BEST on game!

Dormammu is finicky and while I enjoy using mine I feel like there's still bugs in his L2 and basic movement that keep him down ever so slightly