**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Opinion: top champs in each class and why. Try to change my mind.

2»

Comments

• HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    @RichTheMan what are your opinions on these beyond god-tier champs; also, how do you feel about the lack of beyond god-tier in the moonhat class? Think we'll see any added?
  • Hamin wrote: »
    Not to get technical, but that’s an Erlenmeyer Flask. NOT a beaker. Also, CW isn’t double immune. Not sure if u were joking or not. Were you referring to his offensive AAR?

Pffft.

I suppose the next thing you're going to tell me is that isn't a moonhat.

Pretty sure it is a moon helmet.
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    Hamin wrote: »
    Not to get technical, but that’s an Erlenmeyer Flask. NOT a beaker. Also, CW isn’t double immune. Not sure if u were joking or not. Were you referring to his offensive AAR?

Pffft.

I suppose the next thing you're going to tell me is that isn't a moonhat.

Pretty sure it is a moon helmet.

Look at it.

It's a pontiff hat with a moon on it. Moonhat.
  • I also see no one wants to mention the elephant in the room: Karnak, the Fist Ring. Unlike most Fists, he has no bleeds or DoT, and unlike most Saturns he has no status effects or debuffs. He's so unique I have to make up a name for his kind of champion. Let's call him a "Skill" champion because he forces players to acquire god-tier skills just to use him.
    I also see no one wants to mention the elephant in the room: Karnak, the Fist Ring. Unlike most Fists, he has no bleeds or DoT, and unlike most Saturns he has no status effects or debuffs. He's so unique I have to make up a name for his kind of champion. Let's call him a "Skill" champion because he forces players to acquire god-tier skills just to use him.

Well said. Although calling him a "skill" class is pretty odd and will take some getting used to, I can get behind this idea.

See? This is the type of critical thinking I'm trying to create.

And, I will admit, I intentionally skipped Karnak because he is so complicated and overpowered few can actually play him.
  • Hamin wrote: »
    I also see no one wants to mention the elephant in the room: Karnak, the Fist Ring. Unlike most Fists, he has no bleeds or DoT, and unlike most Saturns he has no status effects or debuffs. He's so unique I have to make up a name for his kind of champion. Let's call him a "Skill" champion because he forces players to acquire god-tier skills just to use him.

Well said. Although calling him a "skill" class is pretty odd and will take some getting used to, I can get behind this idea.

It is a cosmicly weird name, but technically accurate. However if someone wants to mutate it into something less mysterious, I'm all ears.
    My only hope is that Kabam doesn't introduce a playable whirlydoo class. The present whirlydoos are so weak they actually gave us one for free awhile back.

After realizing their mistake, Kabam allowed us to sell our whirlydoo and vowed to take them away from players.

It's a good thing Kabam is looking out for us.
    I want to amend the list. I need to add IF to the moonhats.

Besides his infinite armor breaks, he can also remove buffs. Pure OP.
  • Blax4everBlax4ever Posts: 683 ★★★
    Excellent and well thought out list, we can quibble about the beakers but what’s the point.
    Blax4ever wrote: »
    Excellent and well thought out list, we can quibble about the beakers but what’s the point.

It's still a beaker to me.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    For moonhats, I’d suggest juggs, he has the op ability to not have to parry once at the start of a fight, also if you take damage, which is greatly reduced by his very small armour ability, he has a very small chance to gain an average fury, also he can even stop the opponent from triggering 1 whole buff, you could even stop that super annoying den buff champs get, he’s way more op than lady Thor.
    Lvernon15 wrote: »
    For moonhats, I’d suggest juggs, he has the op ability to not have to parry once at the start of a fight, also if you take damage, which is greatly reduced by his very small armour ability, he has a very small chance to gain an average fury, also he can even stop the opponent from triggering 1 whole buff, you could even stop that super annoying den buff champs get, he’s way more op than lady Thor.

Good point. He's even better unduped. I was ecstatic when I pulled my 6* Juggs.

He is one of the unsung heroes of moonhats.
  • BeginthEndBeginthEnd Posts: 334
    edited December 2018
    Lest we forget the X-Meme And Avemers.

These are the best. Of the Best. Of THE BEST! Sir!.

So strong are they, these monsters only need 3 abilities to rule them all. Any more would be game breaking SW madness.

Ant-Man- •Aveneger•
    -100 Crit Damage.
    Fatigue! (It also reduces something important for awhile)
    Poision on SP2 (as long as their already Fatigued!)
    Sig- No Crit chance, only takes a small beating!

Colosuss- •X-Man•

When Attacked- He gains armor!
    Attacking- He sometimes gains armor!
    Sig- Even more armor than other times!

King of Wakanda

OG BP- He’s up there with Deadpool X-23! Just dosnt have that awesome power gain and no cell phone to annoy you with.

Bleed. Scratch you he will.
    Sig- Possibly more Bleed. Watch the eyes!

Deadpool X-23

He gains like a whole bunch of energy just before he dies!
    Sig. He will scratch you until your bandaid falls off- for good.

Iron Patritriot
    - Shields Up! Armor boost! On par with Howard the Duck. Maybe a bit better. Hard call really.

• Marri_2Marri_2 Posts: 577 ★★★
    I feel we are forgetting the flasky category:

SheHulk: Basically always has class bonus with those nifty nerfs of hers. Studying pays off! OP defender like that, Blade is totally nerfed. Imagine, she slightly reduces the crit chance, even on his SP2. I''ll bet that one bullet crit less makes a ton of difference. As an attacker: Wow, that OP damage from removing a stun, LoL watch out, SH 6* R2 coming through!