**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What Champ Has Evaded And Followed You The Most Throughout Your Time In The Contest?

Comments

• Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 ★★
    Corvus. Or any good cosmic for the matter. Every time I opened a Crystal it teases me, I know it’s just RNG, but STILL. I have all the other God tiers. Magik, SW, Blade, Massacre, IMIW, CAIW, Gulk, Sparky, Domino, Nightcrawler.
  • WendigoWendigo Posts: 16
    Three sixes have been trolling me for 3 years now....everywhere in my game....following me.....weird
  • SligSlig Posts: 328 ★★
    Corvus
  • WendigoWendigo Posts: 16
    Omega red
  • hermaherma Posts: 3
    4 year in the game, no (4*+) blade, gp, AA, domino, spark, corvus, medusa, void, cap IW ... shall I continue? lol
  • Jwallace25Jwallace25 Posts: 481 ★★★
    Stark Spidey for me
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    For me it's Medusa and dormammu 4*+ versions.
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    At first it was Gambit but now its GR. Good thing I switched
  • leejpriceleejprice Posts: 43
    Scarlet Witch. Over 3 years and still she evades me. But I have a max sig electro, dude haunts me! Shocking!
  • Hyperion — don't have him as a three, four or five star yet — been playing for about a year now
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    Can’t get a ghost rider. Not as a 3* 4* or 5* :/
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    Corvus. Or any good cosmic for the matter. Every time I opened a Crystal it teases me, I know it’s just RNG, but STILL. I have all the other God tiers. Magik, SW, Blade, Massacre, IMIW, CAIW, Gulk, Sparky, Domino, Nightcrawler.
    Most of my good champs are only cosmic lol
  • Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    Still no 4* or 5* classic mags for the synergies
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Medusa 4* or 5* can’t get her
  • jkcjmijijkcjmiji Posts: 283
    GR. I have 5* Blade and 4* Sparky and no GR. I got him as a 3 star a few weeks ago which is pretty much useless.
    I just want him as a 4* or above so I can use him with the synergy.
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,172 ★★★
    I had to wait the better part of 3 years to get Ms Marvel. I still don't have Karnak. He's the oldest I don't have at any level.

other than that, I only just got a 3* Abomination last month and still don't have 3*s of Iron Fist, Iron Man, Juggernaut, Magneto, Cyclops NXS or Agent Venom.

I didn't have Winter Soldier at better than 2* for literally years, then got a 4* in August from the cinematic crystals and then got a 3* last month thanks to the one loyalty card.

To be honest you don't want karnak lol. I got him in every star. 3 star 4 star 5 star 6 star. Lol. I can guarantee you, you don't want him 😁
  • SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    I still don't have a 4* Blade. Just got a 5* Voodoo last month but didnt even have a 4*.
  • FangmanglerFangmangler Posts: 77
    edited December 2018
    Scarlet Witch 5* Lol 😂
  • BooperXLBooperXL Posts: 42
    Immortal Iron Fist. I have opened so many max sig stone crystals and I don't have him as a 3* much less a 4* or 5*
  • Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 ★★
    The_Boss9 wrote: »
    Most of my good champs are only cosmic lol

That stings man. Right here.
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,766 ★★★★★
    Anurag1606 wrote: »
    I had to wait the better part of 3 years to get Ms Marvel. I still don't have Karnak. He's the oldest I don't have at any level.

other than that, I only just got a 3* Abomination last month and still don't have 3*s of Iron Fist, Iron Man, Juggernaut, Magneto, Cyclops NXS or Agent Venom.

I didn't have Winter Soldier at better than 2* for literally years, then got a 4* in August from the cinematic crystals and then got a 3* last month thanks to the one loyalty card.

To be honest you don't want karnak lol. I got him in every star. 3 star 4 star 5 star 6 star. Lol. I can guarantee you, you don't want him 😁

I am totally "meh" about having him, just saying he's the oldest champion I don't have, not counting specials like Ultron Classic, Immortal Iron Fist, Kang and Thanos. I didn't really want Abomination either, nor do I really want Juggs, Mags or Cyke red.
  • Angela. Been playing 9 months or so and have not had her in any stars at all
  • Anonymous346Anonymous346 Posts: 661 ★★★
    Dr strange, only recently pulled him as a 4*, after over 3.5 years
  • VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    The champion to avoid me the most is a 4* black widow. Been playing foor 3.5 years and still don’t have her.

dude same

nightcrawler...
    BooperXL wrote: »
    Immortal Iron Fist. I have opened so many max sig stone crystals and I don't have him as a 3* much less a 4* or 5*

im pretty sure he has evaded most of the playerbase considering he is literally one of the rarest obtainable champs
  • Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    Magik has evaded me a lot. Playing over 3 years and still don't have her even as a 4*.
    As for the one who followed me the most, I'll say 4* DD and Thor. maybe SIM and Ant-Man as well.
  • KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★
    VulcanM wrote: »

nightcrawler...

Nightcrawler is pretty good at evading so don't feel too bad about it.
  • harerabbit99harerabbit99 Posts: 12
    Hyperion has evaded me for 2 years now, instead I seem to pull a lot of Quake. She's not the worst character to be plauged by, but I'd rather have Hype.