**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Do you think the Maze rewards are adequate for its difficulty?

Objectively and with no hate, I'm really interested to know. Because there is so many people questioning this I want to know if it's just a feeling or major opinion.

Do you think the Maze rewards are adequate for its difficulty? 232 votes

Yes, I actually think the rewards are worth the effort and resources
4%
CoatHang3rVegetaspiderclopsSpity68I_ZERO_IBatman05AxeCopFireFoxhero007SoulBreaker1229TheSpicyKnightRehan010_ 10 votes
No, I think rewards don't reflect the difficulty adequately
95%
ArcDeAngelusThatweirdguyVdh2008Jh_DezDalBotBigPoppaCBONERagamugginGunnerhurricantElblaggaAlex_sc11SnakeEyes69dkatrylKevinFF1961Eddddd7197ShrimkinsDrZolaGolden_GuardianBadroseThe_OneSuperChrona 222 votes

Comments

• ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    This is nothing more than whale milking for people who have already 100% variant.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Tmw there is a 100% consensus
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    Not even close. Harder than clash part 2 with worse rewards... makes no sense.

The content is totally doable, obviously... it's just not worth it unless you have a variety of r5s to keep consumable use down.
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    of course not. the rewards are garbage compared to the time and effort it took to get them.
  • KevinFF1961KevinFF1961 Posts: 93
    I really think this is aimed at people intent on completing everything the game has ever put out. I myself have finished off every EQ, ROL, LOL and every challenge. I'm more than happy to let this one slip by as it's just not worth the effort. I think this is about as difficult as doing the easiest path in LOL, but there is a massive disparity in terms of rewards between the two. No awakening gem, fewer 5* shards, a quarter of the t2a. This one is pretty laughable.
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    They will end up adding more rewards or reducing their health by 20k then saying sorry and it still won't be enough.
  • RixobRixob Posts: 505 ★★
    Man, its totally doable with some items, but i look at the rewards and there must be some typos cause i am confused lol. 400k health? thats nuts
  • ManChildManChild Posts: 608 ★★★
    johara84 wrote: »
    Animejay70 wrote: »
    I have the roster to do it, but i won't because the ratio of rewards to resources I'd most likely have to use isn't worth it.

This is exactly me. I've completed Variant and explored ch1. The Maze will demand multiple units and resources thta I'm not willing to spend for 75% of a 5* and a t2a. The problem as I see it is this: the people that see a full t2a and are wowed by it don't have the roster to complete The Maze. Those that have the roster to complete The Maze aren't wowed by a t2a.

Exactly my situation. I have the roster and yes it would be nice to add a t2a and get closer to another 5/65 but not at the expense of my units. I’d honestly rather use them in the gifting event......

• dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    This one seems significantly out of touch with the cost vs reward ratio and their playerbase.
    3zhody8b0bkc.jpeg
    This is a joke for real. The random sig stones not generic, and only 20?????
  • johara84johara84 Posts: 145
    Honestly when they posted the rewards I thought it would be more inline with what chilled challenges or even ROL. 4 paths of either heavily health boosted champs that followed their hints, or 30k pi type noded champs. Something that might cost a few resources to heal up if I mess up but not bank busting.
  • AquamaAquama Posts: 135
    It’s the difficulty that’s out of control. Skill is not even a thing. The ramped up champs kill blocking and make it just a whale fest. Merry Christmas
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    I think this depends on your roster. The top guys can fly through it either with their champs or wallets.
  • Nemesis666Nemesis666 Posts: 166
    Merry Christmas Kabam I hope you make a lot of money from the player base this Christmas from the maze and gifting event. U Scrooge.
    Benyr wrote: »
    I think this depends on your roster. The top guys can fly through it either with their champs or wallets.

Depends on your roster.........of presidents in your wallet.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    edited December 2018
    Did it. Spent 300 - 400 units in total on top of my Stash which had 15 L1 Revives and 11 L2 Revives. Mainly cause I did the quest half asleep starting at 3am.

Expensive? Nah. Those revives were going to expire eventually anyway.

Think of it this way. I spent 300 - 400 units to "buy" 1 T2A + 7.5k 5* Shards. If it were a deal and offered tomorrow, would you pick up that deal?

However, saying that, the rewards should have been improved. I can understand the challenge if someone's roster isn't up to par.
  • Mike12867Mike12867 Posts: 477 ★★★
    xNig wrote: »
    Did it. Spent 300 - 400 units in total on top of my Stash which had 15 L1 Revives and 11 L2 Revives. Mainly cause I did the quest half asleep starting at 3am.

Think of it this way. I spent 300 - 400 units to "buy" 1 T2A + 7.5k 5* Shards. If it were a deal and offered tomorrow, would you pick up that deal?

However, saying that, the rewards should have been improved. I can understand the challenge if someone's roster isn't up to par.

was it just completion or 100%?
  • FallencircusFallencircus Posts: 339 ★★★
    The difficulty is fine, but the rewards are such an insult. It makes me worried about future content. I truly hope they make an adjustment, but sadly it probably won’t happen. One of the biggest misses by Kabam. Merry Christmas all!
  • Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    We got better rewards by doing Cream of the Chop and that one was wayyy easier than this.

I mean, even UC difficulty rewards are better than this, lol.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    edited December 2018
    Mike12867 wrote: »
    xNig wrote: »

was it just completion or 100%?

Exploration.

Tbh, if they made the rewards 0.5 x T5B, 2 T2A, 10k 5* Shards and 5k 6* Shards, people will be complaining about something else like how the quest is a money grab.

The relatively lacklustre rewards made the quest non-obligatory to most of the player-base since we are already getting a free T2A from the calendar. Imagine the rewards were what I mentioned above, would this quest become relatively "obligatory" to explore then?

Just my thoughts.
  • Hell no. I have great skills and huge champs but the rewardsvdont worth my time sweat and sacrifice
  • ON12355ON12355 Posts: 144 ★★
    So I don't know, I still haven't seen single response from Kabam, I'am asking again, politely, to explain what exactly lead you to think and keep justifying that those rewards are appropriate for such an event? I think this poll makes the question very relevant in the end. @Kabam Miike you stated here before "if we don't think rewards are worth it, it is okay we just don't do it". Technically correct, but it seems almost noone thinks rewards are worth it, so is it still okay by your side? Don't you think just MAYBE, just for this one time, it would be fair to say "yeah, well, maybe we did not do such a great job here?" Because I think all the frustration is not from actual rewards. Its more about you all constantly denying or worse - ignoring such an obvious fact (again, see this poll if mine opinion is not enough).