**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

what are the hardest champs to play effectively

What are the top 5 champs that take the most amount of skill to play efficiently in your guys opinion.
not counting luck based/rng dependent champions like scarlet witch because there really is no skill in that.

Comments

• Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Hela ghost quake in that order.
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Glad to see others think Proxima isn't hard to use too
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Ghost, Quake, Taskmaster, Hela, and Doc Oc for me.
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★

Honestly was thinking about her but haven't ever tried her so wasnt sure
  • EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 639 ★★★

Imo proxima has one of the highest ceilings but is definitely not the easiest to play. If you played her at a elite level I doubt much could stop her.
  • Crimsontide1616Crimsontide1616 Posts: 303 ★★

It’s not that Proxima is hard to play, you just have to play her absolutely perfect to reach her full potential
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Taskmaster. Period.
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Ghost quake taskmaster. All have difficult styles to play. Possibly quake being the hardest. Gotta be a solid wall dancer. Ghost takes some getting used to with the reverse controls.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,052 ★★★★★
    Quake vs unlockable or stun immune, or just when you play her evade-only. nothing comes even close compared to that
    EvilEmpire wrote: »

Imo proxima has one of the highest ceilings but is definitely not the easiest to play. If you played her at a elite level I doubt much could stop her.

This. Some have said Proxima is not viable in AW or for short fights, I’ve responded to those comments a few times with videos showing otherwise. Learn how to setup intercepts and stop relying on parry to land attacks and Proxima is effective in all game modes.
  • EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 639 ★★★

This. Some have said Proxima is not viable in AW or for short fights, I’ve responded to those comments a few times with videos showing otherwise. Learn how to setup intercepts and stop relying on parry to land attacks and Proxima is effective in all game modes.

Yeah I have a 6* proxima, use her for certain situations in war. I wouldn’t say I’m the best at her but she’s effective for me when I need her. Imo guys that say she isn’t viable are just short on skill and need champs like Corvus and blade who end the fight fast and don’t really require much talent.
  • Blax4everBlax4ever Posts: 683 ★★★
    This is easy, Groot takes the most skill to play with
    Yeah I have a 6* proxima, use her for certain situations in war. I wouldn’t say I’m the best at her but she’s effective for me when I need her. Imo guys that say she isn’t viable are just short on skill and need champs like Corvus and blade who end the fight fast and don’t really require much talent.

Agree
  • roastedbagelroastedbagel Posts: 347 ★★★
    Patiently waiting for someone to reply with "Blade" unironically...