**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Mystery item [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Kaks0053Kaks0053 Posts: 83
    Thanks Kabaam , My new year resolution would be quitting this game. No Rank down tickets no party. The worst year of MCOC. You could have just given us 1 rank down ticket and the community would've been happy but NO you have other plans.
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Such a great Christmas gift! Extremely useful to me. Thanks!

kizm86h08b3h.png
  • PgalPgal Posts: 39
    This particular spot was hidden not because it's a special gift, but because it would have revealed an event that had not yet been announced.

You mean the gifting event that was revealed in the mail message that you sent to everyone at the start of the month?
    And even then, these crystals are worse than the missing 40 units for 99% of the player base.
  • WelderofortuneWelderofortune Posts: 527 ★★
    I am really disappointed by this why make this a mystery item when its stuff like this. Worthless
  • Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    edited December 2018
    Alpha07 wrote: »
    Slow your roll. We got tickets last year on the 25th. Let’s see what happens tomorrow....

They said they aren't coming this year, sooooo...

Agains, let’s see what happens tomorrow before going guns blazin’. I’m not one to defend kabam, just saying we shouldn’t jump the gun on this until tomorrow (or the month) has played out.

I think you are right, but I am not the one to just complain at Kabam. I feel the mystery reward sucked, yeah. but ALL mystery items suck big time and we have more calendars that give some cool goodies. The almost certain absence of RDT tomorrow kinda sucks, but maybe there's some surprise by tomorrow. Not that we demand something but is a possibility, lol.
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    edited December 2018
    The question mark was on the 25th. Other than previously being let down from this particular gaming company why wouldnt the community think it was a special gift.

Not a special gift... like really...The question mark was on Christmas...100% community got trolled for Christmas.
  • thegrimmlingthegrimmling Posts: 167
    Kabam needs to start selling salt. This mine goes deep.
  • DemitriMDemitriM Posts: 303 ★★
    edited December 2018
    Jz1987 wrote: »
    Time for us players to give kabam Their Christmas present.
    Boycott and don't spend a dime on the game for at least 24 hrs. Give them a **** Christmas present like they gave us.

see?they can take action in 5 minutes and ban the players when they hear something they dont like to hear:)))

• VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    VulcanM wrote: »
    sbdjdk wrote: »
    hear that kabam? the people who didnt read the ingame mail are mad that they got 5 lesser gifting crystals despite being told about it in the mail. cant believe youd pull a fast one on us like that, getting everyones hopes up and then shooting them down.
    When we’re we told about it, do you have a screenshot. Can’t believe myself, my alliance and the community missed it

nah i cant go back to find it. the "read" section was filled with recieved gifts so they deleted some messages automatically.

Convenient, because im looking back at my Alt, and unless they posted it mid november, there aint jack about it.

i know right? super convenient that i cant find it.
  • Sn1pes130Sn1pes130 Posts: 82
    Hey All,

Thank you for the feedback on the Calendar. I'm sorry to hear that come of you are disappointed by the Free items in the Calendar that are just part of the regular log in Calendar. This particular spot was hidden not because it's a special gift, but because it would have revealed an event that had not yet been announced.

There is also a separate Log In Calendar that is more closely tied to the Holidays. More importantly, I'm seeing a lot of people comparing this to the Rank Down Tickets from last year, but what I think that most of them are forgetting is that they were not in the Calendar either.

I'll ask the team to keep this in mind for next year and the future.

I could totally accept this answer if the gifting event wasn’t a yearly thing. It comes as no surprise to the player base. To act otherwise is naive and insulting to us all
  • SknZnSknZn Posts: 442 ★★★
    Damn, i would rather my 40 unit than 5 freakin little crystal.
  • ILovePoniesILovePonies Posts: 158
    Hey All,

Thank you for the feedback on the Calendar. I'm sorry to hear that come of you are disappointed by the Free items in the Calendar that are just part of the regular log in Calendar. This particular spot was hidden not because it's a special gift, but because it would have revealed an event that had not yet been announced.

There is also a separate Log In Calendar that is more closely tied to the Holidays. More importantly, I'm seeing a lot of people comparing this to the Rank Down Tickets from last year, but what I think that most of them are forgetting is that they were not in the Calendar either.

@Kabam Miike i gotta be reasonable here.
    The gifts were free, cant complain on that.

But come on, your company.. is making a HUGGGGGGE profit, daily, weekly, this gifting event alone you have made enough money, to be stable for the next 13 months if NOBODY spends at all.

Your game. Is a virtual world. Virtual items. Come on, is it really gonna damage your profits/damage your business by giving some semi decent items???

Lame really, kick to the you know what.. to a lot of players. But also. This is still fixable. Your community is here annoyed about it. Speak to your “team” and see how much ylu value your customers.

Come out with a fix. Awesome.

Message to everyone else. Keep calm and approach this professionally otherwise ur just gonna get banned and ignored.
  • CrkwestCrkwest Posts: 384 ★★★
    Why not give us units, a refill, a legendary/Ultimate crystal. Seriously... I still believe this is a sick joke
    Hey All,

• Nabz034Nabz034 Posts: 209 ★★
    Hey All,

Haha! Free items...I don’t think anyone is mad about not getting the “Free Items” they wanted...but that you put a gift nobody wants, no veteran would ever buy, and then question mark it like it’s something to look forward to.

We get there’s no RDT’s, you guys made that clear, but you could have put anything there, energy refills, a single quest revive, even 3600 T2A shards, and most would be happy...

But what’s there now is on the same level of an April Fools joke rather than a Holiday Gift
  • Justcause102Justcause102 Posts: 108
    Sn1pes130 wrote: »
    Hey All,

I could totally accept this answer if the gifting event wasn’t a yearly thing. It comes as no surprise to the player base. To act otherwise is naive and insulting to us all

Same old response🖕
  • Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    Sheesh, people, it’s a free gift! Be grateful for a change!

Not trying to be the guy that says “settle for less” or anything like that, but they really don’t have to give us anything. And we already have the holiday calendar. We should be happy with what we’ve gotten. After all, it coulda just been a 3*, which is likely to give something less useful than the gifting crystals anyways.
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Thank you for keeping it in mind for next year. Just a year left. But really I do hope we get something amazing before today ends.
  • WelderofortuneWelderofortune Posts: 527 ★★
    Hey All,

**** **** I call **** go ahead and warn me this is a heaping pile of ****.
  • Some people are ok with it because they were 50 t4 class catalyst fragment crystals given today too. I liked the 50 t4cc fragments. Those were good. But they hid the lesser gifting crystals and only gave 5. That isn’t anything special for a mystery gift. Not at all. Would have preferred the 75 units those cost so I can gift to my alli mates than open and get stuff that is useless at this point in the game. As far as a calendar prize or whatever you want to call it, it’s ok at best. As for a mystery gift that disappointed the majority of players who line your pockets, it is a huge failure. Y’all messed up this year. Enjoy the decrease in sales kabam
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    sbdjdk wrote: »
    hear that kabam? the people who didnt read the ingame mail are mad that they got 5 lesser gifting crystals despite being told about it in the mail. cant believe youd pull a fast one on us like that, getting everyones hopes up and then shooting them down.
    When we’re we told about it, do you have a screenshot. Can’t believe myself, my alliance and the community missed it

nah i cant go back to find it. the "read" section was filled with recieved gifts so they deleted some messages automatically.

Convenient, because im looking back at my Alt, and unless they posted it mid november, there aint jack about it.

i know right? super convenient that i cant find it.
    That’s ok I have it for you.
    av3wqsc6g0t4.jpeg

Same gift as last year, btw. There was also a thread on it. https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/110001/mail-says-gifting-crystal-on-the-december-calendar#latest

Thanks for the giggle.
  • IcejrIcejr Posts: 431 ★★★
    Why Kabam Deleting My Post From forum ?
    Even it wasnt flag ???
    Awesome @Kabam Miike

yx2f2bt16m2y.png

• Bidzy7Bidzy7 Posts: 369 ★★★
    Hey All,

@Kabam Miike I can accept that..... i mean we get the event every year so not like its a surprise but OK lets go with that.
    why after the event was announced you didn't include the login reward as part of the information provided for the event or even update the calendar icon to reflect the items once the gifting event was announced.

I mean i totally get that the real gift is the holiday calendar (which was really good ), but you didn't do yourselves any favors by making it seem that people were going to get something special. Maybe take that into considerations for the future
  • uthy99uthy99 Posts: 35
    edited December 2018
    Hey All,

**** **** I call **** go ahead and warn me this is a heaping pile of ****.

Stop over reacting, jeez. We have got the holiday calendar with the potential of 5k 5* shards for Christmas, people getting mad that they made the hidden item bad makes me laugh.
    Grow up, swearing on the forum real cool mate lmao. it’s free stuff in the *normal* calendar, what were you expecting anyways. I’m pretty sure they put gifting crystals 3 years in a row on the 25th, just because they made it a mystery item (which had a reason, as a mod has stated) doesn’t change anything. Stop hating, I agree they are completely useless but what else did you really expect?

• zarcorzarcor Posts: 28
    Hey All,

Everytime you guys can do something great for the community you screw thing up

First with the awful rewards in THE MAZE and now this

As time goes by i think you guys can´t take any more worse decision and everytime you prove me wrong

• SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,157 ★★★★
    As feedback, a greater gifting crystal would have been better. Nice surprise for xmas day, you could even have reduced the GGC on the second calendar to compensate.
  • GracimoonGracimoon Posts: 29
    That guy is a idiot. Let it talk
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    Its free. Its not awful. Just because it isnt what you want, doesnt mean its awful. Grow up.

it is awful for anyone that didn't make an account in the last week, so grow up

Its FREE. You guys are just ridiculous. You think they need to give you the keys to the game and when they don't, you cry like someone stole you lolipop.

Its free that makes it good. You sound so stupid, if I took a dump in a bag, emptied it in your lap, exclaimed merry christmas, and said, its free. Would you be fine with that? See, see how stupid that sounds? White knighting is one thing, but this just makes you look stupid.

• bpunk88bpunk88 Posts: 184 ★★★
    This particular spot was hidden not because it's a special gift, but because it would have revealed an event that had not yet been announced.

You mean the Gifting event? Haha, let's be honest, everyone knew Gifting was coming. It's a huge revenue generator because it requires individual milestones and can only be done with units.

As for the calendar reward I don't personally care, nothing of use to me in those crystals but they didn't cost me anything. A single Greater Gifting Crystal would have been far better received tho.
  • LMAO, I am dying at the troll job. They got us.
    Boycott though? Under the circumstances they didn't give us the free gift we wanted?
This discussion has been closed.