Summoners: The Thronebreaker Progression Point has been delayed, and will not launch October 1st, as previously planned. We are aiming to launch it next week and will have more information for you all as soon as possible. We apologize for the delay and thank you for your understanding.

Mystery item [Merged Threads]

Comments

• FelganosFelganos Posts: 259 ★★
    There better be more to this over the next 24 hours, or the boycott WILL start again.
  • Blax4everBlax4ever Posts: 683 ★★★
    Another RNG victim.

Darn shame what RNG does to players
  • RaikisRaikis Posts: 160
    I stayed awake waiting to see what I will get... gosh.. good night
  • MegavokMegavok Posts: 297 ★★
    edited December 2018
    Haldir1983 wrote: »
    Kabamed :smiley:

Kabamed summoners all over the Battlerealm, there were champions laughing so hard that u can hear them even when your game is closed. Even Collector is laughing inside his crystal..
  • DrasticallyDrastically Posts: 13
    lol
  • I was just about to make a post, but you beat me — my face was just like -___- are y'all f——ing serious KABAM!!
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    I'll never drop $$on this game ever again after this. Ftp from now on
  • Tasty_Yum_YumsTasty_Yum_Yums Posts: 395 ★★★
    edited December 2018
    Slow your roll. We got tickets last year on the 25th. Let’s see what happens tomorrow....
  • Take them and put them where you know ...
  • SarcasticTaurusSarcasticTaurus Posts: 412 ★★★
    Well at least its a "gift" :D
    But the question mark for those aren't necessary.
  • SarcasticTaurusSarcasticTaurus Posts: 412 ★★★
    Loco24x7 wrote: »
    We are all naughty lump coal would been better

jfi6g6qv6ihr.jpeg

LMAO!!!
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    I find this funny honestly because it made me think of what they would gift outside the game. This is not a direct insult at anybody I am just using my imagination
  • I got 125 3* shards from mine...lmao
  • Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    Slow your roll. We got tickets last year on the 25th. Let’s see what happens tomorrow....

They said they aren't coming this year, sooooo...
  • Seriously kabam.... what a joke...this is the worst 4 year celebration.
  • MegavokMegavok Posts: 297 ★★
    Kaiser_13 wrote: »
    Take them and put them where you know ...

OOOOOkkkeeey ,, this is disappointing ? Yes,of course it is . But there is no need to be that rude. Dude this is so typical, no need to be ''surprised''. Get it ? :D
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 756 ★★★
    Through all the bugs and extended maintence this year, this is what we get?, I love this game, but why are we only 5 lesser gifting crystals for Christmas!
  • WHAT IS THIS **** ?! ONE MONTH OF MISTERY FOR THIS **** ?!? REALLY ?!
  • Bill0927Bill0927 Posts: 39
    Wow kabam the monthly calendar gives T4b,t4cc,5* shards and I get cause u hadn’t announced the gifting event u couldn’t show the crystal but really 5 lesser gifting crystals next year just throw gold on the spot so everyone isn’t disappointed
  • hydrogohardhydrogohard Posts: 175
    endgame player here... how the hell will a 3* Awakening Gem and tier 3 catalyst help me
This discussion has been closed.