**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

I LOVE YOU KABAM (5 Star Ghost)

Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
Third 5 star ever, just sold like 4 4 stars after grinding 5 star arena for a bit, let the crystal spin out and I closed my eyes, opened them and it was on vulture and it rolled over to ghost, I shouted out loud and couldn’t believe my eyes, THANK YOU SO MUCH KABAM!!agkxjqivkjh4.png
f3fwajw0smh7.png

Comments

• Congratulations! Hope you enjoy having her on your team!
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Congratulations! Hope you enjoy having her on your team!
    Thank you :) my bad luck chain is finally over
  • Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
    Congrats. I got her recently too. No idea how to use her though, right now she's just the liability in the trio with cyclops and pheonix in arena for me.
    gsil6374 wrote: »
    How nice, you know who I got, Sym Spiderman. I'll happily trade you

Haha I have him as a 4 star, his crits are awesome bro :)
    Ezra7676 wrote: »
    Congrats. I got her recently too. No idea how to use her though, right now she's just the liability in the trio with cyclops and pheonix in arena for me.

I’m going to invest some time to learn how to play her, then hopefully get uncollected
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    Meh SL is better. Congrats tough

I like SL but a lot of people think Ghost is better. SL is awesome for damage though :)
    PeterQuill wrote: »
    Everytime i sell a 4 star for the last couple of shards because im impatient, I always get **** pulls.
    That sucks man :( I did that for my first 2 and I got spidergwen as my first and beast as second
  • JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
    My guess based on my current luck is that my next 5* will be Magik (my luck being high tier mystics)
  • JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
    Also good on you

SL isn't better. Let's sum up a few things for him: he has increasing damage up to 400 hits and his sp2 does 1 in 4 random effects. This means he can power drain, shock, heal block and armor break but all unreliable as you can't choose one effect.

Now for ghost: she has phasing which can clear any DoT and tank a sp3. She crits really hard and has unblockable specials with a synergy.

Ghost has higher damage than star lord in all fights except maybe in LoL. What about RoL you might ask? Well I went on youtube to check, ghost killed rol winter soldier in 38 hits 1:30minutes. Star lord did the same in 93 hits and 2:03 minutes.

Objectively ghost is better although the skill cap to play her is way higher. Also this isn't meant as hate for star lord because he is still awesome and I love playing him.

Yeah I was just watching pandamanpete play her and she looks awesome! I need to practice which is fine because this game is awesome :)
  • gsil6374 wrote: »
    How nice, you know who I got, Sym Spiderman. I'll happily trade you

I'll take that, thank you very much.
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★

SL isn't better. Let's sum up a few things for him: he has increasing damage up to 400 hits and his sp2 does 1 in 4 random effects. This means he can power drain, shock, heal block and armor break but all unreliable as you can't choose one effect.

Now for ghost: she has phasing which can clear any DoT and tank a sp3. She crits really hard and has unblockable specials with a synergy.

Ghost has higher damage than star lord in all fights except maybe in LoL. What about RoL you might ask? Well I went on youtube to check, ghost killed rol winter soldier in 38 hits 1:30minutes. Star lord did the same in 93 hits and 2:03 minutes.

Objectively ghost is better although the skill cap to play her is way higher. Also this isn't meant as hate for star lord because he is still awesome and I love playing him.
    She’s also an evade counter

• CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Oh well with SL i only need him to be in. No synergies, no gimmicks, no fighting style, no BS.

Of course Ghost has utility vbecause of phasing. What else? Damage is good too.

With all that being said SL is still the best tech in the game. Most high reliable damage and best block proficiency. Simple to use.
    Oh well with SL i only need him to be in. No synergies, no gimmicks, no fighting style, no BS.

With all that being said SL is still the best tech in the game. Most high reliable damage and best block proficiency. Simple to use.
    I’m beginning to think your trolling dude. SL is FAR from best tech champion. It’s between starky and ghost, and star lord is nowhere near those 2. Also, star lord is bad unawakened so there’s that.
    He’s only good for damage
  • Sheer_ColdSheer_Cold Posts: 183
    PeterQuill wrote: »
    Everytime i sell a 4 star for the last couple of shards because im impatient, I always get **** pulls.

It's like Kabam is secretly messaging us to not sell :D
    Tiger360 wrote: »

I’m beginning to think your trolling dude. SL is FAR from best tech champion. It’s between starky and ghost, and star lord is nowhere near those 2. Also, star lord is bad unawakened so there’s that.

It is your opinion. I got mine. SL is the best tech. He is an offensive champ. Just like ghost and spark. All 3 are garbage on defense.

It is your opinion. I got mine. SL is the best tech. He is an offensive champ. Just like ghost and spark. All 3 are garbage on defense.

SL is barely god tier anymore, but hey, it’s your opinion :)
  • Frivolousz21Frivolousz21 Posts: 438 ★★★
    I don't care who you pull.

If you are going to sell FOUR 4 stars instead of just grinding that arena.

Why not just set money on fire?

You might have pulled GHOST.

But you probably don't have the skillset to properly play her.

I'm not trying to be mean but selling your champs is such an awful decision.
    I don't care who you pull.

If you are going to sell FOUR 4 stars instead of just grinding that arena.

Why not just set money on fire?

You might have pulled GHOST.

But you probably don't have the skillset to properly play her.

I'm not trying to be mean but selling your champs is such an awful decision.

Civil warrior, falcon and magneto ?

SL is barely god tier anymore, but hey, it’s your opinion :)

Good luck with that. 5/65 SL goes thru most content in the game.
  • There is no BEST any champ. Better than most, sure. Best, nope. Each champ has their perks. In some instances SL will not perform as well as SES or Ghost. Plus, SL does require being awakened to be Godly. I love SL. He's straightforward and does the job well in many places. However, not all. Ghost, just the same. Amazing in many places, but not all. SES, bloody amazing. Truth be told, it depends on the scenario as to whom would be the better choice. Also, the player. So using words like 'best' is reductive, and pointless at the end of the day. IWIM is a GREAT tech champ too. But, the top damage output Tech champs are indeed Star Lord, Stark Enhanced Spider-Man, and Ghost (in no particular order either). At the end of the day, use whomever works best for YOU, and forget all the haters :wink: Some players have the expansive rosters to have choices. Some don't.
  • @Tiger360 Congrats by the way! She's a WHOLE LOT OF FUN!
  • Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
    Thankfully I have 4/55 sig 48 SL too.
    Ezra7676 wrote: »
    Thankfully I have 4/55 sig 48 SL too.

He is a beast. Mine is 5/65 level 200
  • Kushstar420Kushstar420 Posts: 192
    Sl firstly has to be duped to be any good. And when he's duped as a high ranked 5* he's very good like super powerful with a high combo.

But ghost has a couple advantages over sl that make her better and more fun to play with (in my opinion).

-she can phase off bleed and poison and turn that into a fury instantly (great for aw or aq with those kinds of lanes)
    -by timing your phase you can miss getting hit by specials and hits that leaves your enemy wide open to damage them

Both are great Champs but I would prefer ghost over her underrated and super useful phasing ability
  • IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,234 ★★★★

Just want to drop in to correct you again. Sparky isn't garbage on defense. I've seen him get a few kills in tier 6 wars. He's an evade champ with high damage if you search the logic behind putting him on def.