**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Wasn't the symbiod suppose to be removed??

GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,206 ★★★★★
Some of the people . Including my other account still has a symbiote. If im correct there was a mail saying they will remove him.

Comments

• Options
    roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★
    He’s supposed to be removed but I think kabam decided to let it be and make him way too weak to be used. See it like a trophy champ in a way kinda
  • Options
    Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi,

The Summoned Symbioid will still be removed, but it is taking a bit longer than initially planned. If you haven't already, take the time to say goodbye to the little guy before it's too late. ;)
  • Options
    GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,206 ★★★★★
    Ok thanx for the confirmation :)
  • Options
    VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    @Fangmangler The Symbioid has become useless after the event
  • Options
    You guys are kind of crazy sometimes. You’re getting upset about some people keeping a 1 star, 100pi champ that you can’t even use. Just sit back and think about that.

Right? They also decided they'd rather have 100k gold and a useless title. Leave the syms alone. Can't even use them in the new arena so what does it matter? If you decided to sell, grow a pair and deal w it.
  • Options
    I'd also assume around 0.008% of players still have one... So nbd.
  • Options
    jkcjmijijkcjmiji Posts: 283
    @chunkyb i guess now we know where your symbioid ran off to.
  • Options
    jkcjmiji wrote: »
    @chunkyb i guess now we know where your symbioid ran off to.

Shhhhhhhh
    Idk what you're talking about.
    Look over there!
    *runs away
  • Options
    jkcjmijijkcjmiji Posts: 283
    @chunkyb what if your little stevie just got lost and is actually looking for you?
  • Options
    PandamanPetePandamanPete Posts: 107
    Steve will forever be mine