**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

No update [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Drake2078Drake2078 Posts: 901 ★★★
    Google saying that the 21.2 update not in playstore isn't on their end because they haven't received it from Kabam. Is this true?
  • MaelenMaelen Posts: 1
    So are just android players going to be compensated for the last day of trials of alchemist that we cant partake in due to no patch being case most us wont be able to partake!!!
  • Perhaps Google should hit the refresh button on their messages :smiley: . I HIGHLY doubt Kabam would JUST send it to the Apple and not Google. Maybe the pack didn't make it? Couldn't they just release a link to the physical update pack here in the meantime so we can manually update? Or would that be violating some agreement with Google? Lord knows the technicalities would likely prevent such from occurring. Although it would be a quick and easy fix to an unexpected and unfortunate situation.
  • Jawarrior2001Jawarrior2001 Posts: 303
    Maelen wrote: »
    So are just android players going to be compensated for the last day of trials of alchemist that we cant partake in due to no patch being case most us wont be able to partake!!!

Unlikely, if we are lucky it will come out with maybe an hour and two before they reset back to day one, so we will have had 'enough time' to complete them.

I would like to see if fixed sooner rather than later so that we don't get our best champs locked in AQ and are forced to lower the strength of our teams and thus not being able to complete it at our best, maybe I am being cynical and it will be out soon, but hey given past experience, IE certain members gaining extra free awakening gems, complete lack of update on the AQ two/three weeks ago now with the alliance brawl event not working. Then you had the 2015 rank up fiasco so, as much as I expect this to be resolved by the update being released, personally don't think it'd be wise hoping for compensation for this
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    Axo4545 wrote: »
    Drake2078 wrote: »
    Google saying that the 21.2 update not in playstore isn't on their end because they haven't received it from Kabam. Is this true?

Google told me the last up was the one in December. They don't even show they have this update.

It wouldn't be listed until they push it.
  • Darrellz2161Darrellz2161 Posts: 83
    Im deleting game from my phone its not worth the stress.
  • trmeccatrmecca Posts: 24
    Can't bring my best champs into AQ due to this is Kinda unfair. I appreciate the devs but on the same token, we should at least expect the same support Apple users receive.
  • TheMarauder53TheMarauder53 Posts: 154
    Im not too happy because here i am going into the game trying to find rhe trial of the alchemist and i see nothing so i restart still nothing then i check here and oh yeah delayed update ugh google get your act together and let me play my game
  • Kushstar420Kushstar420 Posts: 192
    Please get google to move faster. If ppl can't play on google devices then that also means ppl can't purchase units or buy items and such. Basically stops the marvel contest to a halt and the fact it's been too many hours is bad for business.

Please kabam try to expedite this a little quicker. I know you can do it
  • lilyth23lilyth23 Posts: 95
    je parlait de marvel SF et battle line ....2 jeux nikels sans pouvoirs d'achats et sans stress
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    We're sorry for the delay on this!

We're working with our Partners to get this resolved ASAP. Thank you for your patience while we do so.

Still no update, now items I was planning on using are expiring or have already expired out of stash.

• BreenioBreenio Posts: 115
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious ok so in the UK I play after I get home from work. I've been waiting all evening, got a 10 hour shift at work in the morning so I won't get to do the trials, why couldn't this be sorted. You guys bend over backwards for apple
  • nilaebrannilaebran Posts: 104
    Finished my aq path and ready to go to bed.. Even if the update comes out now i won't be able to go through all the alchemist quests as i was planning to this evening, it's too late for me.. Tomorrow i have to go to work, will be back home half hour before the event ends, so i need advice kabam, should i take a day off? Or spend 1000 euro to get an iphone?
  • cavaleiro01cavaleiro01 Posts: 23
    Kabam, I am through this release, my sadness for not having been updating for Android. I'm not asking for any crystal or tickets, not even the fragments I've lost with the new event that started today, I just want to be able to play. Thank you very much in advance.
  • Darrellz2161Darrellz2161 Posts: 83
    Im wondering why the update wasnt put out before the trial event even started if kabam knows this is issue almost everytime? Shouldnt they they at time frames before putting out content to see when its best for the update to limit issues like this?
  • lilyth23lilyth23 Posts: 95
    c'est sûr que moi je mettrai plus 10e ou 20e par mois pour petits pack unités quand j'ai besoin car kabam aiment plus les gros joueurs addictent et qui font parti de grosses team que de vrais passionnés de marvel game..... quand je vois le nombres de comptes que les gens achètent pour jouer alors qu'ils sont novices ou pour les revendrent après sur çà ils ne font rien ....nous on demande réparations de gains,nous avons rien eux oui.....j'ai demandé pour le bug des cristaux amis un titre pour tous et quelques artefacts qui sont dans ces cristaux car sur leur groupes line rien est dit sur le retour des donjons après une séries mutant/mystiques avec changements de buff
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Will there be compensation for this if we miss out on todays trials?
  • Jawarrior2001Jawarrior2001 Posts: 303
    edited January 2019

We are exploring our options for what we can do. Whether that's extending the quest, having a make-up quest, or a compensation package. We're still figuring it out, and it does depend on when 21.2 goes live on the Play Store.

The biggest problem with that is the champions getting locked in AQ, if 3 of your best champions are locked in the AQ and you can't use them for Day 7's quest when it eventually comes out, it will make it so much harder than it would normally be, to the point you may not be able to complete it as you would normally.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    Drake2078 wrote: »

Google told me the last up was the one in December. They don't even show they have this update.

It wouldn't be listed until they push it.

I know it wouldn't be listed until they pushed it but Google should know if they recieved it to push it. It not being listed(in the app store) is why we don't have it.

It won't be listed until they push it. Google receives it well in advance. They list it when it's pushed.
  • Clintonwalls101Clintonwalls101 Posts: 140

We are exploring our options for what we can do. Whether that's extending the quest, having a make-up quest, or a compensation package. We're still figuring it out, and it does depend on when 21.2 goes live on the Play Store.

I work overnight and then im gonna go to sleep so if it comes out after I'm at or sleeping then what? Am I just screwed cause I have to make a living.
  • EnelEnel Posts: 36
    edited January 2019
    Android updates are usually 24 hours behind iOS updates. Has ALWAYS been that way.

A diferença e sempre de uma ou duas horas, sempre foi assim e nunca levou 24 horas. Quem esta jogando no android vai perder as missões do dia por causa de um erro de programação? Não a justiça nisso.
  • CyzadaCyzada Posts: 18
    Bah, probably the game got flagged due to some fun algorithm at Google found the word: "Devil" in it.
    Has to be manually checked, but the person doing that have gone on vacation, or some other nonsense reason.
    @Kabam Miike: Any possibility to give Android users a link to the APK file so it can be sideloaded?
This discussion has been closed.