**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How many 5 Star crystals did you open before you pulled what you would consider an elite champion?

124»

Comments

• Disgruntled_User_123Disgruntled_User_123 Posts: 1,077 ★★★
    Man, most of you guys are so much luckier than me!

1. Loki
    2. Mordo
    3. Mordo (dupe)
    4. Mephisto
    5. Miles Morales
    6. Spidergwen
    7. Yondu
    8. Drax

Mephisto is the only 5 Star I actually use so far. Yondu and Drax are above average but not as good as my elite 4 stars.

Here’s hoping to a better future 8 pulls!
  • BruteForce75BruteForce75 Posts: 48
    A_Noob_Is1 wrote: »
    gwenpool is elite?

She was elite due to her bleed and sig ability earlier on. Newer champs have dethroned her such as Domino.

• DareDvlDanDareDvlDan Posts: 84
    First 5 Star crystal I got
    My very first 5* was GR. I've opened nearly 30 crystals since then and have only had 2 great pulls: GR again and Void. But I've got high sig on Groot, KG, Loki, and Venompool!!! U.U
  • Evil_Monkey88Evil_Monkey88 Posts: 125
    21 and counting.
  • UHJ69UHJ69 Posts: 132
    Took some time - probably 5 crystals
    Falcon (ugh), Loki (meh), then Medusa (HOORAY!)
  • YeoYeo Posts: 12
    Having read through this thread has bothered me like crazy... I have 2 accounts and none of the champions mentioned here. My mini account has opened comeplete garbage 4 TRASH SCIENCE CHAMPS IN A ROW! Antman, Rhino, Spider-Man miles, Hulk then Civil Warrior then flacon. 6 baddies.
    My main account has 23 crystals opened and all I have to show for it is Magik (nodupe) and angela? Makes me wonder why I even play, so much time spent and I got nothing to show compared to champs that others have pulled or exist even....

But everyone else it seems have got Stark Spider-Man on their first and second crystals followed by 2 Blade pulls and a Madusa afterwards smh...
  • YeoYeo Posts: 12
    Can't edit my post so I'm gonna post again.

It seems like a trend for me, even when i started my main account I got trash first 50 4* crystals & even now I have 85 4*s have probably opened 250/300 4* crystals and all I have that's worthy is iceman, starky, GP, GR, Void, AA, Hyperion, Dr. V, SL & SW. Still don't have 4* magik. I have 10 good champs in 300 crystals smh but I'm missing most of the true gods still. Still dont have a trinity team or any other synergy team. Smh I don't even have 4* Magneto for a true mutant synergy... Wowie... okay.... I think it's time I emo'd out and quit both of these trash baddy accounts.
  • 15 or more crystals
    Corvus after 15 - and fell