**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Down for Maintenance, and Unscheduled Maintenance [Merged Threads]

12245lion12245lion Posts: 7
edited January 2019 in General Discussion
Dear Kabam,
I was completing the Alchemist Trials on Expert with several boosts activated when you suddenly do what...? Go down for maintenance! I would appreciate the usual compensation for uncalled for unannounced maintenance while players are in the middle of game play. Boosts anent something that y'all give away like crazy and I was using multiple boosts, including one that I paid for as a part of a previous purchase.
Black_Lion_2999
Post edited by Kabam Dijon on

Comments

• NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    They announced this maitence was coming plus there was a huge very noticeable orange banner at the bottom of the screen to tell you maitence was coming
  • 12245lion12245lion Posts: 7
    Chill out. I work a lot and do not read every message. I didn't know. I'm not mad just irritated.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    edited January 2019
    I forgot about this scheduled maintenance too. Was running Arena, just KOed the AI and poof ... wondering if it was counted or replay or lost.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,553 Guardian
    winterthur wrote: »
    I forgot about this scheduled maintenance too. Was running Arena, just KOed the AI and poof ... wondering if it was counted or replay or lost.

It depends. I've pushed the envelope on maintenance a couple times in the arena and had that happen: if you game client sent the message to the servers that the KO happened, you'll probably get credit for the kill. If the servers went down a moment before, then you might get the disconnected replay message when the servers come back. But you might also see the servers consider you dead. I'm sorry I can't be more helpful, but as I think about it I've seen all three possibilities happen to me over time.
  • StarDarts_89StarDarts_89 Posts: 419 ★★
    12245lion wrote: »
    Chill out. I work a lot and do not read every message. I didn't know. I'm not mad just irritated.

Your fault. Suck it up, like a champ.
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,070 ★★★
    Can we have an update where everything actually works after?
  • Goken2345Goken2345 Posts: 621 ★★
    Anyone want to tell me how I logged in, did two AQ fights and then got logged out due to scheduled maintenance at the end of the third fight?
  • HeartlessHeartless Posts: 298 ★★
    Yea I was in then got maintenance notice, got back in game, maintenance notice. Happened like four times.
  • BadroseBadrose Posts: 777 ★★★
    I was in a couple of minutes ago and then the game kicked me out for... Another Manteinance!
  • MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    How about when the game comes back from maintenance then kicks you twice in about five minutes to go back into maintenance? I missed that part if the email.
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    edited January 2019
    xqygzla8xf5g.png

11:47 CST

Thought we already had maintenance? I was just playing. Then disconnected. Reconnected. Played some more. Then got the message.

Time loop?
  • MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    -50% on two champs in aq for me. They can't even do maintenance right.
  • Mike12867Mike12867 Posts: 477 ★★★
    same, i even did 3 AQ fights and selected my team for Epic trials, lucky I didnt boost up
  • Primetime_769Primetime_769 Posts: 118
    The game was back up and I used all the boost and started playing and the game goes back into maintenance. Someone respond and I’m excepting compensation sense I got screwed. Thanks Kabam for screwing your customers over.
    I got home from work at about 7:45 local time (about ten minutes ago as I post) and logged into the game on my iPad. So I assumed maintenance was over and jumped into the trials on my secondary account. In the second fight I got kicked with the message that the server was going down for scheduled maintenance. I’m certain the servers went down at 8pm pacific (about 6 my time) so I know maintenance wasn’t delayed. Did the servers come up and then go back down? Anyone else see this?
  • HordydordyHordydordy Posts: 6
    I took down master level Diablo in the daily quest but wasn’t just before scheduled maintenance. Right when I beat him the maintenance screen popped up. After maintenance it looked as though I never even fought him. I got him to <15% after maintenance (nearly 2 hours after maintenance started) and the maintenance screen popped up again!
  • HordydordyHordydordy Posts: 6
    I took down master level Diablo in the daily quest but wasn’t just before scheduled maintenance. Right when I beat him the maintenance screen popped up. After maintenance it looked as though I never even fought him. I got him to <15% after maintenance (nearly 2 hours after maintenance started) and the maintenance screen popped up again!
    Same!
    You’re not alone
    Apparently I’m not alone in this
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Yep just as i was going into eq i got booted by the second maintenance
    Goken2345 wrote: »
    You’re not alone

Yep after posting I saw the other threads which are currently being merged by the mods. Adios trial boosts I guess. I almost feel worse for the mods; they don’t work in ops so it ain’t their fault but they are going to be having a late night tonight I imagine.
  • Mike12867Mike12867 Posts: 477 ★★★
    Kabam, being a multi-million dollar company, should be better at management and scheduling of maintenance. Why not do so immediately after AW ends or when AQ is not up and AW was on def placement phase such as 48hrs ago?
  • SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    I opened 7 6*crystal's and then the maintenance started, any way I can just get God tier champs when I log back in?

This is what I hear when I read your messages lol