**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Awakening Jems

ReinaReina Posts: 275
So as I said in my earlier posts, I was exploring Battlerealm Homecoming, and I need three more paths to explore then I can get a 3* Spider-Man. To make him better and unlock a signature ability I need an awakening hem or get him from a crystal, does anyone know how to get 3 star awakening jems really quick

Comments

• Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,136 ★★★★
    Greater Solo Crystals is where I got all my 3 star Awakening gems. All of my 3 stars are duped.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Solo Crystals are a good bet. I would suggest RTTL Chapter 3, but I have a feeling that may be a bit far off from you.
  • ReinaReina Posts: 275
    Thanks, but how do I get greater solo crystals quickly, I got my spidey and he's alredy at 1089 rating but duping him would really help out
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    the 24 hour events. focus on those
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,136 ★★★★
    Solo events. Hit all the milestones and try to Rank high
  • I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    You can rank up him too, I don't remember but I think one or two 3* maxeup are enough to do the monthly quest at that level.

About the greater crystal, I think you don't get its shards if you're in early brackets (your two first months), else you get the shards in solo events, open "many" of those crystals and you'll get some generic or class awaken gems.

But I think the fast and sure is rank up the champ.
    Thanks I got that 3* awakening jem an awakened spidey, now I just need to awaken Miles Morales Spider-Man
    Klobberintyme I cant spell lol
  • JuggerneyksJuggerneyks Posts: 275 ★★
    edited September 2017
    when i first glanced at the title i thought it read "Awakening Jews" LOL
  • UnsaferBinkie7UnsaferBinkie7 Posts: 658 ★★
    @Juggerneyks same lmao
    edited September 2017
    Lol I wonder if people think I’m ****
    Lol