**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Season 8 Alliance War Debuff Idea and Node Idea

Cranmer00Cranmer00 Posts: 527 ★★
edited January 2019 in General Discussion
Alliance War 8 would be best with a Synergy has no effect for entire war

This would hit all of the Cheat code champions, but not take away anything from their in game abilities.

Ghost domino Corvus blade Omega Red and so on

Synergies are making it to where you can run whole lines with only needing one champ and other two used as synergies. I think this would be the best and smartest node for Kabam to place

It might ruffle some feathers, but it’s best imo. Thoughts?

Comments

• Cranmer00Cranmer00 Posts: 527 ★★
    Going off of your idea, how about we enable synergies in AWD instead? That way fights can become more difficult and we get to keep our synergies.

Funny you say that.. @Kabam Miike said that has ALWAYS been the intention of AWD synergies for 2+ years now, but it’s been buried with the “We’re working on it” and nothing ever happening like a lot of things in kabam.
  • Yall really want defensive synergies?

It's fun to think about. But you'd have to deal with it on offense as well. You'd never know which synergies were active, unless kabam showed them somehow in the prefight screen. Think people spend a lot on war now? Toss in defensive synergies. I just can't see it as much more than a nightmare. It would be a fun nightmare at first... But then it would quickly turn into pure misery.

Just my opinion.
    edited January 2019
    chunkyb wrote: »
    Yall really want defensive synergies?

It's fun to think about. But you'd have to deal with it on offense as well. You'd never know which synergies were active, unless kabam showed them somehow in the prefight screen. Think people spend a lot on war now? Toss in defensive synergies. I just can't see it as much more than a nightmare. It would be a fun nightmare at first... But then it would quickly turn into pure misery.

Just my opinion.

Nope don’t want those, it would def make for a 1000% more strategic placement and AWD lineup good thing, but bad thing is some things would prob be impossible and take a lot of money

That’s not what was asking for though, was just referencing something their “working on”that never happened.

Was thinking an awesome node for Season 8 debuff Global Nodewould be “Synergies have no effect” because some synergies are making great champs INSANELY unstoppable.

And Global debuffs are suppose to come back Season 8
  • LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,165 ★★★★
    They should leave nodes as is and not allow summoners to get any AW 3min boosts.

Oh wait... That is Season 7!

#AWboostFastContinues
  • Cranmer00 wrote: »

Just my opinion.

Nope don’t want those, it would def make for a 1000% more strategic placement and AWD lineup good thing, but bad thing is some things would prob be impossible and take a lot of money

That’s not what was asking for though, was just referencing something their “working on”that never happened.

Was thinking an awesome node for Season 8 debuff Global Nodewould be “Synergies have no effect” because some synergies are making great champs INSANELY unstoppable.

And Global debuffs are suppose to come back Season 8

My fault. Didn't mean to sidetrack.

No offensive synergies could be interesting. Would definitely make people think harder about the attack team they bring
    Off original topic, but tons.. heimdell Angela hela synergies, there’s ant man synergy that would be crazy, CAIW has some , just some really crazy ones for defense when you pair them with nodes is crazy.. think about R2 6* hp and then a 24% hp team x that by 800% hp boss node..

Emma synergy getting her crit hits through blocks,

Omega red synergy , sabertooth , Void and KMs ,

Stacking super unique ones... it would be a mess when you combine them with nodes.
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Drooped2 wrote: »

Just my opinion.

I feel like anyone still asking for defensive synergies hasnt looked at synergies much.
    Some combined with nodes oh man

Could you give me an example? Because right now I can only think of Medusa with 6 furies as a War Boss which would actually help me since I use MS against her.

KM Void synergy
    Sentinels synergies are all defensive
    Heindall, Hela, Angela think their dead think again
    Heimdall, Hulk, Thor Rags
    Indestructible at 20% and 1% plus unstoppable.
    Dormomu, Hood once again not quite dead yet
    Mephisto, MS.
    Blade trinity on defense any villains attacker (void,KM) good luck landing a parry that sticks
    Domino
    Modok
    IMIW

A lot of those synergies could make war a lot less fun and I'm sure I'm missing some
  • TacoScottyTacoScotty Posts: 407 ★★
    Taking off AWO synergies wouldn’t impact Corvus that much. You can’t always get/bank on an evade / auto block champ. Limiting Corvus impact mainly comes down to limiting tech / mutant / avengers on AWD unless they are actually good defenders and even then you bury them away from ideal Corvus paths.

I wish they would share in advance they Global’s they are considering so a wider audience can share opinions on if certain ones are notably more powerful than others and therefore the “choice” isn’t as strategic as they hoped as a high percentage will lean on 1-2. That is unless they plan each BG needs to use a different global (but then can see same 3 over and over again)

AWD synergies would be a mess and if/when they plan to introduce it should be over a lengthen offseason to give more testing to determine if any seem too game breaking
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,243 ★★★★★
    TacoScotty wrote: »
    Taking off AWO synergies wouldn’t impact Corvus that much. You can’t always get/bank on an evade / auto block champ. Limiting Corvus impact mainly comes down to limiting tech / mutant / avengers on AWD unless they are actually good defenders and even then you bury them away from ideal Corvus paths.

I wish they would share in advance they Global’s they are considering so a wider audience can share opinions on if certain ones are notably more powerful than others and therefore the “choice” isn’t as strategic as they hoped as a high percentage will lean on 1-2. That is unless they plan each BG needs to use a different global (but then can see same 3 over and over again)

AWD synergies would be a mess and if/when they plan to introduce it should be over a lengthen offseason to give more testing to determine if any seem too game breaking

Don’t worry about Global nodes. They aren’t coming for Season 8 at least. I believe the global nodes should buff attacker diversity instead of limiting the current attackers.

AWD Synergies WILL definitely be a mess, especially on how to display them. In addition, there might be accidental node interactions with the synergies that might make wars more of a moneygrab than it already is. :D
  • TacoScotty wrote: »

They do this. And it's a good thing.
  • SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,157 ★★★★
    If they put in synergies they may need to make champs visible due to what's been said in previous posts. Maybe synergies and hidden champs should be in the top tiers, synergies and visible champs in mid tiers, visible champs and no synergies in lower tiers?
  • Solrac_2Solrac_2 Posts: 497 ★★
    Terrible idea. The offensive synergies are part of who the champs are and part of the reason they are ranked. Instead of whinning about cheat code champs rank up better defenders and go up in AW tiers.
  • Solrac_2Solrac_2 Posts: 497 ★★
    No one has recently ranked up a champ for their defensive synergies in AW, yawn.
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Imagine a wasp that can’t have counter sting disabled :/
  • RogerRabsRogerRabs Posts: 548 ★★★★
    Having defensive synergies would be a huge change. There are a lot of synergies you wouldn’t think of that would be a huge pain (Antman for one)

Would also be really annoying to fight champs not knowing which synergies were active. To change that they’d have to reveal some other defenders.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I disagree with this, sure it would change it up a bit, but instead of ghost and corvus everyone would just use spark, also using synergy teams is risky, if you mess up or come across a bad match you are dead
    Yea but they take one death and revive that champ to full..

Ghost corv blade domino and others heavy rely on them and making the AW where it’s just one champ for every node..

I think the synergies have no pffect would be a great global node suggestion