**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Something terrible has happened

Yes, Lil Steve was pretending to be Stephanie. Yes, he was staying with me, happily. No, I did not SELL my friend for a measly bit of gold and a dumb title. Yes he did bite some basketballs when he got frustrated during games at school, but those were all paid for in the end.

Lil Steve didn't hurt anyone... Once he kinda calmed down. Cap and Tony helped a ton with that. Since Halloween when he was forced into hiding by THREATS against him, Cap and Tony have had to get very creative with their visits. You really haven't lived until you've seen Tony trying to walk in heels after a night of drinking.

But Lil Steve just hung out. He didn't fight anymore. He didn't help me out in the Battlerealm. He was just there, being cool.

Now, I'd like to report a kidnapping. Lil Steve didn't come downstairs for breakfast today and when I went up to wake him, I found this.

16csu18i824l.jpg

At this point, I'm ready to go full John Wick. I demand assistance in tracking down his kidnapper. This is a travesty.

Miike
Vydious
Ahab
Etc etc etc
Lil Steve needs you.

Comments

• LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    @chunkyb that’s horrible. My Sym is also gone. Kabam said he would run off someday so I’ve been trying to console myself hoping he was off enjoying himself somewhere, but after reading what happened to Lil Steve I fear the worst.
  • PIZZATIMEPIZZATIME Posts: 307
    Go get him tiger nohomo!
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    I'm sorry to tell you this but Lol Steve may actually have been a Skrull.
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    edited January 2019
    Oh, mine is also gone. RIP

:'(
  • Snizzbar wrote: »
    So Kabam finally came around and took your Symbioid like they said they would?

So, what you're telling us here is that you don't have a sense of humor?

Kabam has no plans to bring the fantastic 4 to the game. We can play the "kabam said" game with no-fun-havers or we can tell kabam to organize a damned search party in the Battlerealm and find Lil Steve
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,558 Guardian
    chunkyb wrote: »
    Snizzbar wrote: »
    So Kabam finally came around and took your Symbioid like they said they would?

So, what you're telling us here is that you don't have a sense of humor?

Kabam has no plans to bring the fantastic 4 to the game. We can play the "kabam said" game with no-fun-havers or we can tell kabam to organize a damned search party in the Battlerealm and find Lil Steve

Maybe you can try reprogramming the beacon.
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    RIP Lil Steve...u will be missed
    A bit early to assume his death but let's face it...the kidnapper seems like a psychopath,I mean why else would he use that font
    OP u have my condolences...Lil Steve will not be forgotten
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    Drooped2 wrote: »
    SidDDragon wrote: »
    RIP Lil Steve...u will be missed
    A bit early to assume his death but let's face it...the kidnapper seems like a psychopath,I mean why else would he use that font
    OP u have my condolences...Lil Steve will not be forgotten

Hes not dead. Wow man way to take this to a dark place

I hope he is not dead...but that message is definitely written by a psychopath...I am just bracing for the worst
  • Welderofortune2Welderofortune2 Posts: 139

Doctor Strange is cutting a deal as we speak, negotiations may have failed...

wzf77c6ozmf3.jpg

• Vegeta9000Vegeta9000 Posts: 204 ★★
    Mine will forever live on as my profile picture
  • Same

z2eyo93xwtd9.png
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    My baby is gone...
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Lil' Steve will surely be missed by all. While it may be a small consolation @chunkyb, you can now memorialize him with your forum profile picture. :)
  • Kabam Lyra wrote: »
    Lil' Steve will surely be missed by all. While it may be a small consolation @chunkyb, you can now memorialize him with your forum profile picture. :)

Ooooooh? That's cool.

I'm still wondering why yall aren't jumping into action to track down the bad guy. I've spoken with local pd. They say it's not their jurisdiction. Also sent xgabo a message and he's probably confused as hell 😂😂😂😂😂
  • chunkybchunkyb Posts: 1,453 Content Creator
    edited January 2019
    Yeah that's cool

v112rr9rv4ci.png

• Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Oh frick yeah!
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    Doctor Strange is cutting a deal as we speak, negotiations may have failed...

wzf77c6ozmf3.jpg

iwedxbpwt2vr.png