**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Problem with dominos sp2

Comments

• WiMakWiMak Posts: 359 ★★
    edited January 2019
    Solid idea! @RO53TT1
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Just clarifying I don’t want any compensation of sorts I made this post simply to point out she wasn’t working
  • WiMakWiMak Posts: 359 ★★
    It is a good catch. I never would’ve noticed
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 787 ★★★
    edited January 2019
    IKON wrote: »
    Here's an idea, anyone complaining can get a decent compensation package in exchange for having Domino removed from your account and never pulled again.

Any takers? Anyone? Don't be shy, step right up. I don't understand why is no one lining up for this?

Do I get 3 featureds and 1 6* I pulled her from and other comp? I would consider that gamble.

Better solution would be something more reasonable. Kabam could continue to leave out the bleed's bonus damage, but give something besides. Concussion? Armor break? Heal block? Lucky for 30 secs? Rainbows shooting out of... Never mind.

• Cranmer00Cranmer00 Posts: 527 ★★
    Are the mods clueless to

Corvus sp2 charged
    Ghost sp2 guaranteed crit w/synergy
    CAIW sp2

All 3 do the most sp2 in game wayyyyy above domino

Also, the sp2 is already bugged NOONE talks about... if you read the sp2 is suppose to taunt the opponent. Yet NO taunt is put on the opponent..

• IKONIKON Posts: 1,334 ★★★★★
    This clearly has been bugged since release. So if you wanted domino yesterday, and don't want her today, its entirely because you just like hating on Kabam.
    Cranmer00 wrote: »
    Are the mods clueless to

Corvus sp2 charged
    CAIW sp2

Also, the sp2 is already bugged NOONE talks about... if you read the sp2 is suppose to taunt the opponent. Yet NO taunt is put on the opponent..
    I’d actually like to know if that works I’ve always assumed it’s a passive taunt
    Also how long does the taunt last
  • IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,240 ★★★★
    Kobster84 wrote: »
    Are the mods clueless to

Corvus sp2 charged
    CAIW sp2

I’d actually like to know if that works I’ve always assumed it’s a passive taunt

I thought the same, as it is passive it can't be nullified and can be used against debuff immune champs. I've seen this as a huge plus but never noticed the effect. @Kabam Miike any insight?
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 787 ★★★
    Are the mods clueless to

Corvus sp2 charged
    CAIW sp2

Probably doesn't but that can be fixed with a text editor.
  • ChenChen Posts: 115
    Juvi_Jr wrote: »
    So many fights I tried to get the debuffs time it right jsut fotr that bonus and I thought I failed every time. SO many deaths and so many resourtces used. I have a 4 and 5 star domino.

Apart from all the loss I had now I learn its AGAIN a bug, eventho I asked about it before, and now it wont even work?

If the bleed is too much then reduce attack bonus for debuffs to 50%? Something, a balance change thats positive for the user but not the company.

We get new bugs or issues almost daily while you are making millions of dollars, again dailiy. All we get is: "We messed up, now we will try to get out of compensation if we can", even-tho EVERY resource in this game is EXPENSIVE for us.

Are you kidding me? So you blame the description for your deaths? Instead of 10k bleed dmg it should be 20k bleed dmg and that is why you're dying?

Not sure why everyone is making such a big deal out of this description. It was never working and if someone didn't notice it you wouldn't have known and she'd still be as god-tier as day 1. Now that her description is incorrect she isn't god-tier. Stop grasping for compensation for nothing.
  • ChenChen Posts: 115
    Chen wrote: »
    Here's an idea, anyone complaining can get a decent compensation package in exchange for having Domino removed from your account and never pulled again.

Any takers? Anyone? Don't be shy, step right up. I don't understand why is no one lining up for this?

Is that an option? What compensation package you willing to give me?

Howabout 10k 5* shards, have yourself a reroll? But actually no I'm not gonna do that, cause I'll save you from yourself and say no.

I'd like my AWG back and the resources that I used to bring her to R3. Thanks for the compensation!

Is that an option? What compensation package you willing to give me?

Howabout 10k 5* shards, have yourself a reroll? But actually no I'm not gonna do that, cause I'll save you from yourself and say no.

I'd like my AWG back and the resources that I used to bring her to R3. Thanks for the compensation!

I feel bad for you using an AG on an R3, Git Gud and Git Smrtr
  • OKAYGangOKAYGang Posts: 524 ★★★
    I could care less about RDT, I would have taken my 5* to r3 anyways. I am a little bummed about the 50 signature stones I used all while watching that bleed damage on the SP2 go up though. I'd be super bummed about the loss of extremely rare t2a had I R4'd her also. Some type of fair compensantion is probably warranted here honestly. We shouldn't have to use our hard earned and sometimes paid in cash resources to be Kabam's QA testers. We should be able to just trust things work as written in the game once they are released into production.
    OKAYGang wrote: »
    I could care less about RDT, I would have taken my 5* to r3 anyways. I am a little bummed about the 50 signature stones I used all while watching that bleed damage on the SP2 go up though. I'd be super bummed about the loss of extremely rare t2a had I R4'd her also. Some type of fair compensantion is probably warranted here honestly. We shouldn't have to use our hard earned and sometimes paid in cash resources to be Kabam's QA testers. We should be able to just trust things work as written in the game once they are released into production.

Nothing has changed, any video you've seen can be reproduced still.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,146 ★★★★★
    It has never work so u wuld stil she dominos Dow har u wher use to se.
  • Tasty_Yum_YumsTasty_Yum_Yums Posts: 444 ★★★
    gsil6374 wrote: »
    Kabam Lyra wrote: »
    Just realized they are nerfing her 100% they are removing the ability
    Before the physical hits still got the bonus but now they won’t

I'm sorry if it isn't clear, but this is not the case. An ability is not being removed.

The in-game description is being updated to accurately represent how the effect works and to clarify that the Bleed does not benefit from the Lucky bonus. However, if Domino is Lucky, the Special 2 will still benefit from the Attack Rating bonus.

Well **** man, why didn't you just say this at the beginning. 'Domino is NOT being changed on her abilities, only her description.' I was about to say, as someone who had Domino and Hyperion at 5/65, I've done more damage from the special 2 with Hyperman then with her, and I used her to 100% Labyrinth of legends. Almost gave me a heart attack me there.

Domino isn’t changing in regards to she is staying in her current (bugged) state and kabam is rewriting her description to match her bugged state.

So she’s not getting downgraded from where she’s at but she’s never been able to do what she’s suppose to do by her original description.
    My biggest question now is about the taunt on her sp2 the description is vary vague
  • Cranmer00Cranmer00 Posts: 527 ★★
    Now if they could just fix the taunt that doesn’t work at all in her description

That would be great.

Let’s not just remove everything from her description just because it’s not working.

Would be nice to get an update on that
  • AshtontonicAshtontonic Posts: 63
    So once again u are telling us u guys did not test properly on the new champs ability before release, and u guys seems like surprise that she will be too powerful ,so din’t u guys foresee that champs will be powerful before release ? Basically u are selling us a product that not match with the description once again due to ur lame beta test team,and that definitely deserve some compansention for the mistake u guys made instead of the players to swallow it without doing anythg wrong!!!
  • sbdjdksbdjdk Posts: 178

I'm sorry if it isn't clear, but this is not the case. An ability is not being removed.

The in-game description is being updated to accurately represent how the effect works and to clarify that the Bleed does not benefit from the Lucky bonus. However, if Domino is Lucky, the Special 2 will still benefit from the Attack Rating bonus.

The fact is you’re removing an ability that was INTENDED to be there in the first place. Pass on a message that champs need to be tested more thoroughly before release so they have all the abilities described in their description. Nothing less nothing more.
  • DragonfeiDragonfei Posts: 260 ★★

I see the word-smith dance you’re trying to do. Better to be honest and transparent.

- Domino was bugged
    - Kabam realized changing bug would make her too powerful (by their standards)
    - Kabam decides to leave her in her current bugged form and just update the description to match this bugged form.

Domino will continue to work as before, so it’s not an additional decrease/nerf in her effectiveness. However, not fixing the bug to have Domino work as intended (as stated in her original abilities) does impact her effectiveness. That is a NERF.

I struggle to understand how something that doesn't change her at all is a nerf. You can still replicate every single video out there that has ever existed. Nothing about her is changing, she's going to work exactly the same as she did yesterday, today.

They realized that fixing a bug would make her game breakingly good. And if you've ever landed a crit, with suicides, on Domino's SP2, you'll understand exactly why that is the case.

Nothing about her is changing. Ergo, not a nerf.

I see the word-smith dance you’re trying to do. Better to be honest and transparent.

- Domino was bugged
    - Kabam decides to leave her in her current bugged form and just update the description to match this bugged form.

Domino will continue to work as before, so it’s not an additional decrease/nerf in her effectiveness. However, not fixing the bug to have Domino work as intended (as stated in her original abilities) does impact her effectiveness. That is a NERF.

I struggle to understand how something that doesn't change her at all is a nerf. You can still replicate every single video out there that has ever existed. Nothing about her is changing, she's going to work exactly the same as she did yesterday, today.

They realized that fixing a bug would make her game breakingly good. And if you've ever landed a crit, with suicides, on Domino's SP2, you'll understand exactly why that is the case.

It technically is a nerf although fixing the bug like you said would make her game breaking
    edited January 2019

Nothing has changed, any video you've seen can be reproduced still.[/quote]

I don't watch videos and I usually don't read the forums, I just play and I literally just duped my Domino and started dumping sig stones into her based her ability description IN THE GAME. I had intentions of taking her to R4, not sure now. Sig stones probably wasted.
  • Jkw634Jkw634 Posts: 284 ★★
    So it’s a little confusing. Did she ever do what is described in the description. If not not a big deal.
  • Tasty_Yum_YumsTasty_Yum_Yums Posts: 444 ★★★

- Domino was bugged

By not fixing the bug which reduces her effectiveness, it is a nerf. While I understand fixing the bug would be “game breaking” and it’s justifiable kabams eyes to not fix the bug. That doesn’t mean it’s not a nerf.

I propose a RDT exclusive for Domino. She’s a top tier champ as is, so let those that rank her up take her down if they chose. That would only help others out that don’t have her, yeah? They wouldn’t have to face as many of her in AW potentially...

- Domino was bugged

By not fixing the bug which reduces her effectiveness, it is a nerf. While I understand fixing the bug would be “game breaking” and it’s justifiable kabams eyes to not fix the bug. That doesn’t mean it’s not a nerf.

I propose a RDT exclusive for Domino. She’s a top tier champ as is, so let those that rank her up take her down if they chose. That would only help others out that don’t have her, yeah? They wouldn’t have to face as many of her in AW potentially...

Sig Stones and AGs invested in her need to be returned as well as this is specific to her signature ability. RDTs do not cover those.
This discussion has been closed.