The Mind Numbing Battle Idea

2»

Comments

• Patchie93Patchie93 Member Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Call me crazy but heimdall might not be the worst either. True strike so ignores the armor and resistances. And maybe if you can stack his perma buffs right his damage might not be to bad
  • Darkrider05Darkrider05 Member Posts: 288 ★★★
    Patchie93 wrote: »
    Call me crazy but heimdall might not be the worst either. True strike so ignores the armor and resistances. And maybe if you can stack his perma buffs right his damage might not be to bad
    Karnak works, not joking, he has true strike and a high crit chance when focused.
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Member Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Shrinidhi wrote: »
    Patchie93 wrote: »
    Karnak works, not joking, he has true strike and a high crit chance when focused.

But can you handle the amount of time that fight will take
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Member Posts: 1,178 ★★★
    Blade with GR synergy takes him out easy even if he's debuff immune. Last month Red skull was a frequent fight on Epic where he was stun immune and health of about 120k. Was fairly easy fight for my Blade 4/55.
    Anurag1606 wrote: »
    Blade with GR synergy takes him out easy even if he's debuff immune. Last month Red skull was a frequent fight on Epic where he was stun immune and health of about 120k. Was fairly easy fight for my Blade 4/55.

Once again this fight isn't about difficulty but just being long.
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Member Posts: 1,178 ★★★

It's not long wth Blade GR synergy team. Easy and short by the way.
  • Psy26Psy26 Member Posts: 159
    How about Mephisto? Duped one with some synergies might do the job
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Member Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Does Hood’s hex bypass debuff immune? I know his stagger does but not sure about Hex. If so, that greatly increases damage output and ability to crit.

It's not long wth Blade GR synergy team. Easy and short by the way.

Keep saying that but eventually all those adaptive and armor charges will ignore his damage+ safeguard and it can't be ignored because Red Skull has a infinite ability accuracy.
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Member Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Give him fifteen percent buffet. Literally the worst fight
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Member Posts: 1,307 ★★★
    edited January 2019
    Give him fifteen percent buffet. Literally the worst fight

This will be a hellish fight
    I doubt anyone can take him down with that buffet