**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Quality of Life Changes 2019

I would like to suggest some small tweaks and changes in mcoc which I believe won't be game-breaking and would make our life easier cause a few things can be a headache sometimes. Let's Go!!!

1. Request Help for all champs in Arena at once. No one likes to spend like an hour requesting help for all after a long grind (ignoring the numerous connection issues).

2. A Help All button for alliance help.

3. Selling ISO and items directly from the stash without claiming

4. Prestige should be indicated in the summoner profile

5. Option to restart a quest without exiting and entering again (believe me, with the current connection issues, it takes a lotta time)

6. Allow to use multiple boosts without resetting to the top. With some boosts having a short life span, this really feels to be addressed.

7. An option to pop more than 10 crystals at a time, say 25 or so. At the current state of the game, it's not very hard to hoard massive numbers of lower end crystals, PHCs, 3*s and even 4*s, AQ crystals, T4CC (Really painful to spend 10 minutes in just popping these). An option to pop more crystals at a time would be really great.

Some other "not-so-necessary-but-helpful" changes (Just to save those extra few minutes)

8. Option to view rewards of individual quests without entering or while stuck in another quest.

9. Option to view the total number of carb. and stony cores required for an individual mastery.

"Just-because-why-not" changes :

10. An option to view the total amount of DOT in "Percentage of base attack"
Like a champion has 500 base attack and causes a bleed of 1000 pts. on sp1. Thus it will be shown as 200% of the base attack.

Feel free to add your own thoughts down below.

Comments

• Only_AlonerOnly_Aloner Posts: 141
    Gooood ideas
  • 玩玩玩家玩玩玩家 Posts: 441
    edited January 2019
    Once a MCOC veteran told me "HELP BUTTON" is to "HELP SELL MORE NEW IPHONES".
  • Physology101Physology101 Posts: 77
    What would be game breaking, would be the ability to barter champs and resources.
  • Physology101Physology101 Posts: 77
    Which probably won't happen.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,139 ★★★★★
    The help buttem has ben ther but break ther severe u culdt even play when that wher one. So ther reduce it to 4 but make it 10. It migth be better.
  • icorericorer Posts: 66
    Fully support those ideas, especially the first 9!

Make your summoners feel more appreciated and it so please.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,053 ★★★★★
    I'd say, decent description of every champ abilities would be... I wanted to say "great", but actually it is a normal thing to have, like most of your suggestions. same with base stuts like crit rate. what does numbers like 125 means? it just doesn't make any sense!

I guess having all those issues is just, you know, right? slap in a face)
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    And life, liberty, and property

Right @JohnLocke117

(US History joke)
  • MaatManMaatMan Posts: 958 ★★★
    great list.

could also use some kind of "reverse" or "go back" this would be esp useful in AW and AQ for when someone misclicks. would need to have a timer or energry penalty or something so it cant be abused but it would be very helpful.

selling from stash. something to speed up crystal openng would be amazing.

We are at a point where we need quality of life changes much more than new content.

larger inventory capacity for ISO and Catlysts would not be a bad idea.

lvl6 an lvl7 potions....
    or %based potions.....
    lvl3 potions should be dropped in master and heroic not lvl2...
  • QuikPikQuikPik Posts: 806 ★★★★
    A duel again button...it shouldn't take 4 clicks just to duel the same person again.
  • BonesjuniorBonesjunior Posts: 89
    Not to mention the help button breaks so much in under the alliance tab. The help 3 or 4 begins to not even work or only does at a time. Very annoying. And that takes a VERY long time for an alliance full of arena grinders.
  • If u played from the start, there was a help all option but it would crash the game. Even now if u hit help 4 too much in a row it freezes. And with the terrible server connections lately it just wouldn't work and cause more problems.

And everything used to be % till they changed it to flat rate quite some time ago.

U can see the carb and Stony costs, u could also just look it up there's plenty of places u can look up the costs of the masteries

And u can see the rewards for each quest and each map just select rewards. Also u can look that up, or just watch a toutuber go thru the progression to see the rewards.

• JohnLocke117JohnLocke117 Posts: 500 ★★★
    edited January 2019
    Mitchell35 wrote: »

Right @JohnLocke117

(US History joke)

Oof. Didn't see that coming. However I'm afraid that my ign is based on Halo rather than the real John Locke whom I just found about.
    @Mitchell35
    Whatta coincidence LOL
  • BodhizenBodhizen Posts: 303 ★★
    I would like to suggest some small tweaks and changes in mcoc which I believe won't be game-breaking and would make our life easier cause a few things can be a headache sometimes. Let's Go!!!

1. Request Help for all champs in Arena at once. No one likes to spend like an hour requesting help for all after a long grind (ignoring the numerous connection issues).

2. A Help All button for alliance help.

3. Selling ISO and items directly from the stash without claiming

4. Prestige should be indicated in the summoner profile

5. Option to restart a quest without exiting and entering again (believe me, with the current connection issues, it takes a lotta time)

6. Allow to use multiple boosts without resetting to the top. With some boosts having a short life span, this really feels to be addressed.

7. An option to pop more than 10 crystals at a time, say 25 or so. At the current state of the game, it's not very hard to hoard massive numbers of lower end crystals, PHCs, 3*s and even 4*s, AQ crystals, T4CC (Really painful to spend 10 minutes in just popping these). An option to pop more crystals at a time would be really great.

Some other "not-so-necessary-but-helpful" changes (Just to save those extra few minutes)

8. Option to view rewards of individual quests without entering or while stuck in another quest.

9. Option to view the total number of carb. and stony cores required for an individual mastery.

"Just-because-why-not" changes :

10. An option to view the total amount of DOT in "Percentage of base attack"
    Like a champion has 500 base attack and causes a bleed of 1000 pts. on sp1. Thus it will be shown as 200% of the base attack.

Feel free to add your own thoughts down below.
    I completely agree with #1 and #2. Arenas are on a timer, and spending tons of time "requesting help" is tedious and unnecessary, as is clicking the Help button a thousand times. #3 and #4, to me, aren't necessary, but wouldn't be unwelcome. #5 would be nice. #6... Let us see more than 3 boosts at a time! When I go to look at my items in my inventory, my screen fits a grid 7 across, 3 tall with plenty of room to spare! Same for ISO8. The Boost window only lets you see 3 across, 1 tall. You can't figure out how to fit more than 3 boosts in the entire screen? Come on now. I've currently got 36 different types of boosts (and the Champion boosts are all the way at the bottom). You can make that a lot more convenient.

#7 #8, and #9 would be nice, but not exactly necessary, as would #10.

Here are some other changes I'd like to see:
    1. When you view a map (normal, alliance, etc...), there's a pop-out on the side that lets you see what links to what, where portals go, etc... It would be very helpful to see how much total energy it would take to run each path. The community already puts out maps with this information all the time, and it wouldn't take that much more coding to give us a button to see that information without having to rely upon the community to do it for us.
    2. I'd also like to see timers go away on Daily Crystals. If they're daily, it shouldn't matter what time of day that you collect them. Right now, if you collect one at 8:00AM and the next at 8:00PM, you cannot collect the next one until 8:00PM the next day. You end up missing out on collecting a crystal each and every day sometimes because of your work or sleep schedule.

Best wishes!
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Mitchell35 wrote: »

Right @JohnLocke117

(US History joke)

Oof. Didn't see that coming. However I'm afraid that my ign is based on Halo rather than the real John Locke whom I just found about.
    @Mitchell35
    Whatta coincidence LOL

Lol not the 18th century philosopher whom greatly influenced Thomas Jefferson’s writing of the Declaration of Independence? What a shame.

😂😂😂
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    1&2: that would create too much strain on the server hamsters. I believe they tried it once and killed a bunch of them.

3: agree

4: agree

5: good idea

6: agree. As a work around, you the boosts you have multiples of first. When the boost is 0, it sends you back to the top.

7: see 1&2... although, I do believe it could be increased from 10

8: this option is available. When you're at the edit team screen click view rewards. I agree about being able to view it while in another quest.

9: agree

10: agree
  • TheKiryuTheKiryu Posts: 265 ★★★★
    Saved mastery presets is the thing that I care most about. I change masteries so often and it takes ages to do.

No reason we shouldn’t be able to save a few setups and have them applied automatically