**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

can you nerf iron man iw?

It's totally imba especially as war boss. This pg isn't comparable by far with others it's annoying.

Comments

• Manup456Manup456 Posts: 887 ★★★★
    If you figure out how to counter his heavy with your heavy he's easy
  • kfd2010kfd2010 Posts: 423 ★★
    He's still tough, but he's doable for pretty much every character, obviously some much better than others.

I prefer someone like him who you can out skill than those who have unavoidable damage no matter what.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    He’s easy. Learn to fight him
  • KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★
    When I first started playing I was for nerfs. But now unless its nerfing a bug I don't support it.

Each summoner should enjoy terrorizing the battle realm like the first persons that got them.

As mentioned above learn to play him.
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,618 ★★★★★
    Literally any champ can kill him if you know how to fight him. I take path 7 in war so I usually have him more than once on my path and I've probably only died twice to him in the past 3 seasons of war. True strike and heavy attacks are your friends when fighting him. I always like using void or coruvs.
  • Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 688 ★★★
    I say nerf him by removing the abilities to parry when auto-block triggers.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,649 Guardian
    Once he's down to 20%, be careful. When he gets to 15%, he no longer needs more than a single armor passive to parry you. He'll gain 4 instantly, but they will fall off. From this point on, only attack with heavy attacks or L3's. He also gains power on his own when he has armor and his health is this low, so get ready to dodge a lot of L1's. They are easy to dodge, just practice. Let him tucker himself out. When the armor falls off, he'll come back in for another attack. Just block, wait for the heavy, and intercept with your own heavy until he's dead.

Another thing you can do as he gets low is build up to SP3, and then use it when he has no armor charges. His armor will reduce damage by a lot so it is a waste to hit him with SP3 while he has armor charges, but since SP3 is unblockable you can safely use it and deal a significant amount of damage when he gets low. It is one way to finish the fight if you know how much damage you can deal with it; at least it can reduce the amount of heavy-counters you need to dance around with.
  • DrPepper_75DrPepper_75 Posts: 126
    I like seeing him also, he is placed so much in war. I’m am used to him know his sp1 is easy for me now to evade.
  • Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    I just r4 my 5 star so dont nerf him his basic hits so weak as it is
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,722 ★★★
    My strategy for IMIW is look for the heavy attack, retreat and after wards charge him for combo hits. Also, once he fills 1 bar of power, keep it distance and try to draw out the SP1. Either dexterity or block. Just repeat this and u should be ok.
  • MaatManMaatMan Posts: 958 ★★★
    whee is the fun in nerfing him???
    i used to suck so badly at him...
    now i dont...
    cus i was forced to fight him more...

my war attack team includes elektra and caiw at 4/55.
    both are good for countering him.

Elektra can reduce the chance that he triggers an armor which is very helpful and has a decnt range on her heavy.
    also deals good bleed on her sepcials if he has no armor.
    and has built in assasin for killing him at the end.
    so with her i bait his heavies and sp1....
    then around 18% i fire my sp3. (when he has no armor)
    if that doesnt kill him the bleed after it sure will.

CAIW well this dude has monster specials...
    regardless wat method still try for parries. even if you parry his repulsor he wont get stunned but u get a charge.
    method 1- SP1 stops defensive abilities so cant be autoblocked and deals bleed. so very very handy to use sp1 alot. always keep sp1 on hand and u can use it when u need knowing he cant autoblock it.
    method 2 - save sp2 or sp3. till near the end. when he is around 20 something percent intercept him with a heavy for fury buff. hope u have 5 charges and fire ur sp2 or ur sp3.
    the damage will almost always kill him....
    if not he will be close to dead.
    just dance with him a little till u get a sp1 and then you know he cant autoblock that....
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    How about they buff him instead!
  • Tarzan041Tarzan041 Posts: 203 ★★
    No champ should ever be nerfed.
  • ShoNoMercyxxShoNoMercyxx Posts: 47
    Please nerf him
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    I recently got a 4* Corvus, he crushes IMIW.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    edited January 2019
    It's totally imba especially as war boss. This pg isn't comparable by far with others it's annoying.

Think positive, try to defeat IMIW through daily practice (dual target: wick2.0). Use your top champ at first, then gradually switch to 3* champs. When you get used to the fight pattern, IMIW is not that difficult indeed.
  • Took a little practice, but he's really not that bad. When he 1st dropped, yeah he was annoying. I STILL SAY the interaction between Yondu and IWIM is broken (IWIM armor up, bleed immune. Yaka arrow inflicts armor break on bleed immune targets. Does NOTHING to IWIM). I'd be happy to see that small thing fixed. But he doesn't need a nerf. Calling for nerfs typically equates to players admitting they haven't learned to deal with said champ yet. Practice makes perfect. Don't give up, just keep trying. Use those 5 free duels daily to learn how to counter your headache champs. Eventually you'll snicker when you run into them on the AW grid.
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Foxhero007 wrote: »
    I say nerf him by removing the abilities to parry when auto-block triggers.

You can beat him with any champion. It just depends on how you play the game.

I see what u did there