Rank down tickets

124»

Comments

• DarthPhalDarthPhal Member Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    Snizzbar wrote: »
    DarthPhal wrote: »
    y4u2uvf4seci.png

Solidly into stage 4, with hints of 3 still present.

Um, well done? Only three stages to go and you're all clear.

Yes, that’s when these posts will stop. Estimating early 2019.
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Member Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    regardless of how kabam has done things, regardless of what they have said, I don't like the idea of rank down tickets. I enjoy the dynamic of picking and choosing who to rank, and not going back. If anything, I like their occasional gift.

A RDT is never compensation. It would be a gift unless a champ is nerfed. If they provide RDT, expect it as a lofty potential goal for summoner appreciation or christmas. I wouldnt be upset if they sent everyone a RDT, but I wouldnt advocate for it.
  • BapoiBapoi Member Posts: 995 ★★★
    I for one am glad with Miike’s statement that no, there won’t be RDT issued.

Makes it nice and clear. And I agree with it.
  • UnsilentMajority4UnsilentMajority4 Member Posts: 33
    What’s wrong with 1 RTD
  • Manup456Manup456 Member Posts: 891 ★★★★
    Why I think RTD should be at least something you can purchase because you get a champ and rank it to find out the next round of new champs totally bypasses all the stuff you ranked your champ for.
  • cx23433cx23433 Member Posts: 465 ★★
    I’ve never seen this many flagged comments
  • RaganatorRaganator Member Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    What’s wrong with 1 RTD

Because it will never be enough. EVER.
  • AndTavAndTav Member Posts: 261
    edited January 2019
    I want to see when have a Blade nerf, most of whom today are against, will beg for RDT. :D:D
  • DoctorJDoctorJ Member Posts: 842 ★★★
    AndTav wrote: »
    I want to see when have a Blade nerf, most of whom today are against, will beg for RDT. :D:D

Holy necro thread batman!
  • KormoKormo Member Posts: 77
    Surprised this has not been closed yet. But you have a very valid point. With "not working as intended " and rigged 'RNG' i think RDT once a year is not bad.
  • SabrefencerSabrefencer Member Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    RDTs were a good idea after 12.0 when things changed so much. After that, they should have never seen the light of day again. Giving them for Christmas 2 years ago made people think we'd be getting them every Christmas.
    DoctorJ wrote: »
    AndTav wrote: »

Holy necro thread batman!

Also this. Sounds like he wanted to start a new thread about the topic but decided to be sneaky about it.
  • Stagedear85Stagedear85 Member Posts: 774 ★★★
    Another post that's going to be removed Kabam said countless times they have No plans to issue rank down tickets and yet again everyday someone make a post about rank down tickets. its a thing of the past, thou I would love to rank down a champ or two I know its not coming back.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,794 ★★★★★
    I like how RDTs were added to the FAQs and now are against the rules to create lol

@Kabam Vydious
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    I like how RDTs were added to the FAQs and now are against the rules to create lol

@Kabam Vydious

I'm gonna have to update my screenshot hahah
  • Kabam VydiousKabam Vydious Member Posts: 3,598 ★★★★★
    Hi there!

We've discussed this on prior threads before and address it within our FAQ here. We'll be closing down this thread as we've said in the past we don't have current plans to bring these back.
This discussion has been closed.