**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Announcing: Act 5 Chapter 2

Comments

• QuentinJQuentinJ Posts: 15
    wSWeaponX wrote: »
    That majik in 5.2.4 is almost worse than collector

Use a Guillotine.... it took me like two revives and that's it.

(My first run through her was a disaster but don't mind that lol)
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I thought caltrops in 5.2.4 was the worst but I don't have great immunes. I liked 5.2 overall but they set the bar pretty high for 5.3 and 5.4 lol.
  • Fr3ShFr3Sh Posts: 9
    You guys are hysterical ! You know Kabam will never give you what you want or need. 5* gem or T2A. Go beat LOl if that's what you need. Even when you do pull a gem you'll pull something you don't need or already have. It's called Kabam Law. Get used to in Noobs
  • DrFreakyDrFreaky Posts: 30
    Anyone Have any idea When Chap 3 will launch?
  • NomarigerolNomarigerol Posts: 159
    edited July 2017
    DrFreaky wrote: »
    Anyone Have any idea When Chap 3 will launch?

If I had to guess, I'd say end of august-mid september, september more likely, and chap 4 end of november- early december because if I remember correctly, I think they said that all of act V would be available by the end of the year... What do you think of this @Kabam Miike ? Do you confirm my hypothesis ? Unless of course you can't neither confirm nor deny it :p
  • 5.2 rewards are a joke. I wanted to wait to see what the grandmaster's favour was but now I honestly don't care. I'm not wasting a single dollar of my hard earned money for this No skill only items direction the game is taking. I loved the game and even after 12.0 update stood by it. But this is complete Bs. I Hope the direction of the game drastically changes because I i'm really not looking forward to 5.3 and 5.4 and will quit the game if they too are just as worthless.
  • WARICK99WARICK99 Posts: 44
    Just finished 5.2 100%. The rewards are trash for the level of difficulty Kabam, especially considering the level of difficulty for the Collector. Thanks for making that the least rewarding MCOC experience so far. I basically ran it to be able to run 5.3. Big fail on your parts. I'm of the opinion a bunch of drunk monkeys could run Kabam better than this.
  • Kosmo139Kosmo139 Posts: 11
    Kabam nunca usei rack nem algo do tipo minha conta foi banida já fás mas de dois anos q jogo já gastei até dinheiro com esse jogo peço q vc revejam análise bem pq isso pode ai até processo repetido nunca usei racher mal consigo terminar o modo Mestre peço Resposta
    Email cosmodelimasantos@gmail.com
  • MegaVoltsMegaVolts Posts: 114
    Hi - is the Power Shield node working? I noticed that it doesn't seem to trigger the 400% additional attack on specials. Opponents just take normal damage from specials.
  • AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    Reinstag wrote: »
    Hi - is the Power Shield node working? I noticed that it doesn't seem to trigger the 400% additional attack on specials. Opponents just take normal damage from specials.

Which champs were you using?
    Amonthir wrote: »

Hi - I am using mostly SW R5 SigLvl99, Rogue Sig 60 and Captain Marvel Sig 99. Mostly the SP2s, but im taking only about 10k max health. That is just normal. SW can take at most 30K of health on her SP2. Im using power gain synergy as well (phoenix/wolverine/og vision).
  • Hi
  • AlexaldoAlexaldo Posts: 7
    I feel like I'm wasting my money in this game having Some garbage as reward 4* cristal are offers only when you guys are tight for the next monthly payment
  • JabbawokkyJabbawokky Posts: 139
    Unless Kabam is planning on adding another rank to 4* and 5*, this game is becoming a pay to win game fast
  • Could We have a list of Champs who qualify as villains for the Villainy path in 5.2.6?
  • Super_fighter1Super_fighter1 Posts: 48
    edited July 2017
    Tbh i find the reward bad. A 4 star or T2 alpha would of been nice but the rewards that are in now don't seem fair due to how hard 5.2 is
    Could We have a list of Champs who qualify as villains for the Villainy path in 5.2.6?

Don't have a list, but you can go into the info of champs and see what #tags they have to see if they are classified as a villain or not.
  • SpiritSpirit Posts: 222
    edited July 2017
    Tbh i find the reward bad. A 4 star or T2 alpha would of been nice but the rewards that are in now don't seem fair due to how hard 5.2 is

dude u get a chance at gettin 4 star every day after 5.2. How is that not cool!! Unfortunately still on Act 3 so am gonna take years to get till there

Hi - I am using mostly SW R5 SigLvl99, Rogue Sig 60 and Captain Marvel Sig 99. Mostly the SP2s, but im taking only about 10k max health. That is just normal. SW can take at most 30K of health on her SP2. Im using power gain synergy as well (phoenix/wolverine/og vision).

Not sure then. The buff was working for me just recently, but I know it won't affect certain specials or parts of them, such as power burn. So Vision is right out, unless you only use L3.
  • Shadow16Shadow16 Posts: 3
    Just more quests for me to try and catch up on

Not sure then. The buff was working for me just recently, but I know it won't affect certain specials or parts of them, such as power burn. So Vision is right out, unless you only use L3.

@Amonthir I tried again and explored rounds 1 and 2. It was working this time, so I guess it just depends on the crit damage, at one point my SW took out an enemy with one blow of her SP2. Thanks.
  • DragomanDragoman Posts: 40
    edited July 2017
    Lol the rewards are good actually cuz you eill get the new dayli crystal every day a chance for a 4* and some other goodies so stop complaining...im a banned user and it hurts that I cant get it I was so close but few days ive accepted it and it isnt that big problem I was thinking the world will not end if you dont play MCOC :D
    *The Collector fight (not Grandmaster)

If this is the end of what beating 5.2 gets you, then yes, not so amazing. But Miike has already suggested that there is more to come for receiving the Title, so we may need a bit more patience. Perhaps after August 2, when the new Daily crystals go live, he will drop another announcement on what it is. But on the face of it, the initial rewards were a bit lackluster for the difficulty of the Collector. Seriously, just changing his L1 to something reasonably avoidable without lucky NC evade spam would go a long way, but... such is life right now. Just don't rush, do a Collector run, then do other things while rebuilding revive/potion stash, then another run, etc. The other quests aren't that bad (unless Bane champs decide to durdle-turtle and degen you out <looking at you, Captain America>), maybe a revive or two each run.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    *The Collector fight (not Grandmaster)

You only have to beat him one time to get the crystal.....save the revives we get for free twice a day for a week and you can beat him without any issue