**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Multiple Player Account Combination

Should one-time account combination be allowed to remove inactive accounts and make the contest fair.

Multiple Player Account Combination 36 votes

Yes
27%
SpeedbumpLeoGnarleyardoCranmer00OnesuavebroChainslayerWelderofortune2HartkoraMarvellousHaji430MrSinister_34 10 votes
Maybe
0%
Undecided
5%
Melkerlanneroab28p 2 votes
No
66%
ArcDeAngelusTacoScottyLeNoirFaineantSwe_wolfisstakPrimmer79Pcc880ManChildSpiderCoolsNairvehlOrdalcaNiteAndDaeBirdReynoldsJohn757WabobaSummonerNRColonaut123SNEERFhfjghhggggjfhfjgInfinityM04 24 votes

Comments

• MaatManMaatMan Posts: 958 ★★★
    how the even would this work????
  • Swe_wolfisSwe_wolfis Posts: 390 ★★
    No
    NO,

how would making account combinations make it fairer?
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    No
    I think this will be abused. For certain free stuff you would be able to get double rewards. Players would massively make new accounts just to merge at the end of the month to reap the rewards. This is unfair towards players who stick to one account.
  • SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    No
    Awful idea, even if it is a 1-time thing.
  • ManChildManChild Posts: 608 ★★★
    No
    Just no. No freaking way. Oh this account has these champs and needs the champs from this other account. I’ll just merge them and go from 7k prestige to 10k. It’s fair.
  • Yes
    I think this is a workable solution.By combining 2 accounts into 1 account you close an unused account, gain iso gold and shards but this must be permitted only for summoners below level 40 to make it fair and avoid misuse
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    No
    Marvellous wrote: »
    I think this is a workable solution.By combining 2 accounts into 1 account you close an unused account, gain iso gold and shards but this must be permitted only for summoners below level 40 to make it fair and avoid misuse

Still not seeing the making it fair part. What difference does it make if there are unused accounts? I see no reason why this would be a good thing.
  • Yes
    Deleting unused account frees up more space,fewer servers,lower cost,active participation..Did you never learn budgeting or economics my son.
    No
    Kabam doesn't need fewer servers, it needs more and better servers. Even if there are fewer accounts, that would still be the case since these lag issues have been around nearly since the game was released.

Want to delete unused accounts? Fine, give them a year. But combining is not the answer either. As mentioned above, it would be rife with abuse. Have 2 accounts? Combine. Create a new account. That becomes the "main" and the old main is combined into that. See how the abuse would stack up?
  • Yes
    I don't see any abuse you are talking about.Did you not read what I said about a ONE TIME THING.No abuse of any kind.All in your mine son.
  • Yes
    mind*.... I agree you need better servers,tech etc but cost also have to be controlled.Your graphics have improved but lag and network issues are horrible.No change at all in that end.Infact I've observed it's gone from bad to worse.Plus there is always the rigged PHC issue which hasn't been resolved.
    No
    Marvellous wrote: »
    I don't see any abuse you are talking about.Did you not read what I said about a ONE TIME THING.No abuse of any kind.All in your mine son.

Yes, I did. And 1-time is still way too many. There are people with mulitple level 40 accounts. All you are doing is making 1 account exponentially better because you don't want to play 2 accounts anymore. I really think, out of all bad ideas, this tops it.
  • Yes
    I said those below 40. Have it only for them.
  • Yes
    Both accounts must be below 40 to combine.
    No
    Yeah, I read that. Still doesn't make it any better.
  • Cranmer00Cranmer00 Posts: 528 ★★
    Yes
    I voted yes but thought meant something else, this is a hoirrble idea and will never happen
  • No
    Combining accounts, no.
    BUT... How about Kabam pulling out all the inactive alliances and players off from the main servers, put them into a sort of Archive place (just in case someone wanted to come back). No use having dead alliances and summoners clogging up not only the Search results, but also the available pool of summoner and alliance Names and alliance Tags.
    Not to mention it would be easier for newer players to find an alliance to join if search results weren’t full of these dead alliances.

If someone really wanted to start playing again, Kabam could restore them from the archive (and potentially would have to assign them a new name if a newer player has since taken over the dead name).

Might really help speed up the game (reduce lagging, loading, etc) if Kabam's data servers weren’t so full of dead accounts from the past 4 years.
  • Haji430Haji430 Posts: 2
    Yes
    5 setr