**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Version 21.3 Discussion Thread

Comments

• KarnageKarnage Posts: 152 ★★
    There's not much point attempting a legend's run on Android anyways dude...
  • KarnageKarnage Posts: 152 ★★
    Mkh wrote: »
    Karnage wrote: »
    There's not much point attempting a legend's run on Android anyways dude...

Definitely true, although the update allegedly fixes this... Allegedly.

Yeah just like this update fixing the connection issues 🤣🤣🤣
  • DalbeniwDalbeniw Posts: 18
    Why in the hell can I still not download the new update. This is ridiculous. Two updates in a row now.
  • _tokio__tokio_ Posts: 79
    Could be wrong

The necessary game files for running trials arent part of the new update. So in order to provide the missing final day they delaying the update for android. This would solve 2 issues

1. Client doesnt have to contain the code för unneeded stuff
    2. IOS Users couldnt double dip after getting the Update

They will hand out a few free refills to make up for the time lost on patch day.
  • HASHTAG_N8HASHTAG_N8 Posts: 7
    WHERE IS THE ANDROID UPDATE????? GET WITH IT KABAM.
  • Hey folks, Are those of us that are still stupid enough to try to play this game on android devices going to get this update?
  • Swank777Swank777 Posts: 64
    _tokio_ wrote: »
    Could be wrong

The necessary game files for running trials arent part of the new update. So in order to provide the missing final day they delaying the update for android. This would solve 2 issues

They will hand out a few free refills to make up for the time lost on patch day.

Ok then why don't we have the trials or the old eq? We got nothing no trials make up and no eq at all annnnnd no update. Hope android users like arena lol.... ok I do like arena but come on
  • Hdj2Hdj2 Posts: 37
    _tokio_ wrote: »
    Could be wrong

If this is the case. Kabam should have had the decency to let android users know. You would think that would have been the proper way.
  • Supercaptain18Supercaptain18 Posts: 166
    There is still no update for Android users please send info on when it will be updated
  • RaiserRaiser Posts: 424 ★★
    Okay i'll explore my act 5 then.. lame !!!
  • PrinceOfAlexPrinceOfAlex Posts: 29
    Is Android users so less important for you kabam , is that because our complains doesen't cost you , and you never properly compensate us , and i m not talking about few refills , it shouldn't be 1 to 1 compensation , more like a real one
  • StarhawkStarhawk Posts: 614 ★★★
    Kpatrix wrote: »
    RogerRabs wrote: »
    Really gonna nerf SpiderGwen's sp1 like that? SMH

I know this is a joke, but remember... There is a Spider-Gwen with Unblockable Special 1 in Act 5.2, and that's not changing!

Does this mean the spider Gwen inn5.2 isn't changing and will have the same L1 as current or that the node isn't changing. I can't figure out for sure what you are trying to say. Seams to me existing content should remain consistent, so either drop the node or use keep the L1 the same for that fight.

The node isn't changing but Gwen will change. LMAO for people asking for an increase in rewards for one non boss fight which will be slightly different. Do you want them to throw in an extra 100 gold? How about a little extra experience for beating it. SMH

you need to actually read my comments. i never said anything about increasing rewards so keep laughing
  • xandersrevengexandersrevenge Posts: 267
    You can still do legends runs on Android. I'd rather not have FaceTime gate
  • Messa72Messa72 Posts: 6
    So no update for Android users? Can't even give us a timeframe? Nice to know we are so easily ignored.
  • Swank777Swank777 Posts: 64
    Hey everybody,

I come with news. Maybe not great news, but I did say that I would update you all as soon as I had more information.

Our Update is still not ready for release on Google Play. We are working to get it up as soon as we can, and doing everything we can to expedite the process, but we don't believe that it will be released today.

We're hoping that it will be available to all Android users tomorrow. The Havok arena will not be affected, and users on the older version will still be able to grind that arena for Milestones, Rank Rewards, and Havok.

Great news! Thank you. What can we expect as far as the trials rerun or lack thereof should I say? Will we be getting it tomorrow? Compensation for it?
  • Well at least we know now. Thanks Miike
  • Time zone test
  • Swank777 wrote: »
    Hey everybody,

I come with news. Maybe not great news, but I did say that I would update you all as soon as I had more information.

Our Update is still not ready for release on Google Play. We are working to get it up as soon as we can, and doing everything we can to expedite the process, but we don't believe that it will be released today.

We're hoping that it will be available to all Android users tomorrow. The Havok arena will not be affected, and users on the older version will still be able to grind that arena for Milestones, Rank Rewards, and Havok.

Great news! Thank you. What can we expect as far as the trials rerun or lack thereof should I say? Will we be getting it tomorrow? Compensation for it?

The Trials Re-run does not require an update, and is available in game right now for all Android users.