**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Answer the Captain’s Call. Take on Captain Marvel’s Combat Clash!

Comments

• DNA3000 wrote: »
    Inb4People say its to hard and call this even a money grab

Why? What's the point? You've added nothing productive to the conversation.

Pointing out someone has added nothing productive to a conversation and nothing else adds nothing productive to the conversation.

Honestly, there's a quantum difference between someone actually trying the content first, and then asking for help to complete it second. That's entirely reasonable, and should even be encouraged. But there's been a significant amount of "Kabam's gone too far" and "content is obvious cash grab" posts that are essentially the exact opposite. I was actually one of the first, if not the first, to begin pointing out that people were complaining about content being too difficult and obvious cash grabs sometimes literally minutes after the content was released and before any significant discussion about the content materialized *and* that virtually all problematic aspects of the content being complained about eventually had whole threads with nothing but suggestions on dealing with the content within days of release.

Even by my standards, which are far wider than average, it is an annoying trend that would be productive to curtail.

I don't doubt that people complain incessantly here. I've played the game for years, but I'm new to the forum. I just don't don't understand what the "inB4" commenter was hoping to get out of the post. It's not going to stop people from complaining about difficult content, so what's the point? Also, I did tell him that it would be more productive to say something more constructive.

It is important to play by the same rules you want honored. So consider two questions. One: do you think replying to the poster you replied to will get them to stop posting the same thing again? Two: do you want to be judged by what you said in follow up posts and not just your first, and did you grant the same courtesy when you replied initially?

Being "productive" as in "producing some result" is nice, but it isn't a requirement of posting on the forums. The forums' intent is to allow discussion and to a certain extent expression by players for players. Saying "I just beat the collector" is also not a "productive" post, but it expresses something other players might be interested in.

Maybe, just maybe, someone new to the forums that sees tons of "content is too difficult" posts might think that is the norm and want to jump in. And maybe, just maybe, if they see the counter-expression, that this is not a universal position and maybe not even a well-liked position among many, they might reconsider. There's no way to measure that, but it would be a productive result if it causes them to work harder on completing the content, or just getting better at trying to complete the content, and work less on complaining about the difficulty of the content.
  • Manup456 wrote: »
    I have a question if you can't do one path in chapter 2 and jump to boss how do you get just completion rewards 🤔

9e1quocm1lys.png

Completion and Exploration rewards are awarded at the same time!
  • Much like The Champion's Clash, this quest will have an Epic Difficulty. This difficulty will boast stronger opponents and more difficult fights, and requires Summoners to play through the entire lineup of fighters on the map to attempt the final boss. This means Summoners will have to heavily prepare and pick the right team for this test of skill and endurance.

Is there no number to tell us how strong our team should be? Sorry; I’m still kinda new to the game even though I’m lv.40 lol.

You shouldn't really pay close attention to those numbers anyway. The minimum team rating for content is like the minimum CPU and memory needed to run Windows. Just because the minimum is possible, doesn't mean the minimum will actually work for you.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    edited February 2019
    DarthHaas wrote: »
    Ive made a couple runs at it so far and havent gotten through the first set of 5 fights clean yet. These nodes will deff take some getting used to. I didnt do that bad on IMIW but rogue is going to be a little tougher i think

Rogue was easily the hardest fight. I got annoyed with Kamala a few time bc I hate spite and add in aspect of war on top and Yay.

Had the best fights with rogue when I managed to get her to turtle up and combo into her block with corvus. She wasn't very cooperative though.
  • Manup456Manup456 Posts: 887 ★★★★
    @kabam miike why has no event or quest besides the champion and this been this way? I'm talking since the game came out?
    Indrick781 wrote: »
    There's no real counter for it and it's terrible.

@Indrick781 ummm.... Power Control? They only go Unstoppable after a special Attack. Even then, it’s no different then Juggs. Just wait out the Unstoppable.

I honestly do have mixed feelings about that Rouge though. She seems like a bit of BS

She's very tough but you can do it with a high damage champ hitting into her block. She's quite uncooperative about going back and blocking though
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★

@Indrick781 ummm.... Power Control? They only go Unstoppable after a special Attack. Even then, it’s no different then Juggs. Just wait out the Unstoppable.

I honestly do have mixed feelings about that Rouge though. She seems like a bit of BS

She's very tough but you can do it with a high damage champ hitting into her block. She's quite uncooperative about going back and blocking though

That’s because I’m fairly certain they added Aggressive as a global node to ensure they’re constantly coming at you.
    edited February 2019
    V1PER1987 wrote: »

That’s because I’m fairly certain they added Aggressive as a global node to ensure they’re constantly coming at you.

Yep. It took some trying but I managed to get through it doing that. Never had a perfect fight and usually had to use 2 champs on her by the 4th path but it was manageable.

I didn't keep an exact count but I think I used 4-6 team revives and 2-4 singles for the whole thing
    Drooped2 wrote: »

Yep. It took some trying but I managed to get through it doing that. Never had a perfect fight and usually had to use 2 champs on her by the 4th path but it was manageable.

I didn't keep an exact count but I think I used 4-6 team revives and 2-4 singles for the whole thing

Off hand who was your team. I havent started last chapter I like to gather data a bit

R5 corvus, R5 ghost, 3*wasp, R2 6*Domino, and R1 6* Rulk

That’s a pretty stacked roster. I just may not have the right champs to do this. What was your strategy with Rogue?
  • I didn't see a response to the question posted by another user, is this eligible for legends?
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    IMO, my team might be the best bet: Ghost, Corvus, Wasp, Proxy, Nebs. Maybe a Rhonan over the Nebs.

Ghost for Rogue and Corvus for everyone else. Proxy stops the BW evade.

Off hand who was your team. I havent started last chapter I like to gather data a bit

That’s a pretty stacked roster. I just may not have the right champs to do this. What was your strategy with Rogue?

Try to get her to block with corvus. It was hit or miss but I could get a huge chunk off her when it worked. I had less and even more mixed success with ghost. Once she started going unstoppable it threw my phases off as I had to let precision expire without attacking, eventually got cornered and wrecked

Yeah, I have a really large roster so was fortunate to have a lot of good options. This is gonna be rough for a lot of people
    IMO, my team might be the best bet: Ghost, Corvus, Wasp, Proxy, Nebs. Maybe a Rhonan over the Nebs.

Ghost for Rogue and Corvus for everyone else. Proxy stops the BW evade.

Had better luck with corvus on rogue than ghost but you may do better
    edited February 2019
    I didn't see a response to the question posted by another user, is this eligible for legends?

Think I knocked it out in about 2hrs so I doubt I'd get it if it is. I finished this and Deadpool epic in a little under 4hrs. Took a little break after the challenge

Try to get her to block with corvus. It was hit or miss but I could get a huge chunk off her when it worked. I had less and even more mixed success with ghost. Once she started going unstoppable it threw my phases off as I had to let precision expire without attacking, eventually got cornered and wrecked

Yeah, I have a really large roster so was fortunate to have a lot of good options. This is gonna be rough for a lot of people

Thanks for the response. My Corvus is only 3/45 so I have a feeling he won’t do so well. Congrats on the accomplishment. This one looks rough.

Thanks for the response. My Corvus is only 3/45 so I have a feeling he won’t do so well. Congrats on the accomplishment. This one looks rough.

Lagacy has a video up of 100% in this if ya wanna see some of the fights. He had some rough fights towards the end
  • Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    As juicy as the epic diff rewards look I'll pass on this. not really liking AoW and Brawl, hopefully I'll get better for those nodes sometime lol
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Alpha07 wrote: »
    As juicy as the epic diff rewards look I'll pass on this. not really liking AoW and Brawl, hopefully I'll get better for those nodes sometime lol

its one energy per tile and around for 2 weeks. This is the best opportunity you'll get to practice for basically free on these nodes. Even if you can't get through it, the practice will help you soooo much in the long run/.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,243 ★★★★★
    Siliyo wrote: »
    Now, let me reiterate one more time, Summoners. This is not easy! Many will attempt, and most will fail! Don’t come complaining when you hit a brick wall! Ask your fellow Summoners for tips and tricks!

Why would you guys want most people to fail!? 😭😭

Is this like the Maze only with better rewards?

It's like the Champion Clash. The easier level is a Chloe/Bautista style quest. The Champion Clash was the 1st one with an epic difficulty where you had to do it all in one go.

Thanks. I just heard there's IMIW with the Brawl node. Not excited about that one.

@xNig Can you confirm this?

Haha. Why me!? Lol.

But no, there’s IMIW with Aspect of War but no Brawl. Brawl is with Rogue.

I spent 13 solo revives clearing Epic with Iceman R5 / CG R5 / Magik R5 / Void R5 / Proxima R3.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,243 ★★★★★
    My roster is great and I have no issues with difficult content, but brawl and aspect of war are two of the worst designed nodes ever by Kabam. They are designed to get you to spend items. Normally, I'd use my Cap IW but he doesn't work against passive unstoppable. There's no real counter for it and it's terrible.

There’s a counter for Aspect or War. It’s called “intercepting” that is not a unique skill particular to one champ.

Brawl, though, you just need to time your combos right. At least you have Invade to help you clear Rogue easily.