**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Missing SA rewards [Merged Threads]

Hiug456Hiug456 Posts: 103
edited February 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues
I haven’t gotten my SA rewards yet. Usually they come at six. Is there a bug or are they just coming out later than usual?
Post edited by Kabam Dijon on

Comments

• RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    Where are they? Seems quite a bit later than usual. And with peak rewards, we already know what we earned. Not much to figure out.
  • RO53TT1RO53TT1 Posts: 317
    Well the title kinda says it all, 5 hours no rewards??
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Taking forever, changing alliances too. So I'm still waiting to move
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Nope havent got them yet
  • None here
  • CrkwestCrkwest Posts: 384 ★★★
    DjinAF wrote: »
    You have to play atleast five wars in your alliance. Then you will be eligible for the rewards.

That's season rewards
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    edited February 2019
    No sa rewards here either, was going to check but now game is down so another day here on contest of maintenance.

Err Djin season rewards and summoner advancement are two different things also this isn't even the start of the new season this is the pre season

People have plenty of time to find a new alliance if they want to and still qualify and bounce around if they want.
  • EtherionGodEtherionGod Posts: 243 ★★
    Maybe the emergency maintenance will fix it? I haven't gotten mine either
  • AngusMac279AngusMac279 Posts: 117
    I think this maintenance might be about SA rewards....
  • Jerk311Jerk311 Posts: 55
    It may be about people not getting all the rewards in the deadpool event.
  • NoOneAliveNoOneAlive Posts: 11
    Nothing yet...
  • I think this maintenance might be about SA rewards....

I received mine literally moments before the servers went poof. I saw the little email alert thingy, went into email to claim them, claimed them, and then I got disconnected.
  • vickrauhl12vickrauhl12 Posts: 4
    Again I didn't get my summonor advancement gift!
    Last week also this thing happened......
    Is there any problem in server or anything else!
  • True True but yet I can log on...
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    John757 wrote: »
    DjinAF wrote: »
    You have to play atleast five wars in your alliance. Then you will be eligible for the rewards.

I hope you’re joking

My Bad!!
  • BendersBountyBendersBounty Posts: 160
    Hey, guys cmon this is the 2nd week in a row with issues in giving out the Summoner Advancement rewards. Emergency Maitenances? AW issues? now SA issues? Dear lord..................
    Still nothing here, back on again wonder what's causing the delay
    Still haven't gotten mine. 2nd week in a row. Very upsetting and embarrassing
    edited February 2019
    Mine weren't there when I logged back on, no idea what caused the maintenance or why they are delayed.

Edit

Nothing on either account, even swiped it
  • We got our SA a while before “maintenance”, maybe an hour before that outage (?)
    SummonerNR wrote: »
    We got our SA a while before “maintenance”, maybe an hour before that outage (?)

yeah well some of us never got our rewards
  • AngusMac279AngusMac279 Posts: 117
    Yeah still haven't gottem
  • I haven’t got mine and are more than 6 hours that ended up :(
  • Yeah, nothing so far.
  • Crimson8399Crimson8399 Posts: 749 ★★★
    Mods any answer, sure would be nice.
  • Crimson8399Crimson8399 Posts: 749 ★★★
    The problem is they put out GMCs with cyclops as the feature. Even the game itself is rebeling against that. Lol
  • When we getting SA rewards!
This discussion has been closed.