**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Passive abilities, give your thoughts

PaulinodasilvPaulinodasilv Posts: 70
edited February 2019 in General Discussion
Imo they re just a cash grab with most of them having no counter whatsoever and making some old champs abilities uselsss

Its their “new thing”, everytime they come up with something new like that kabam puts in every new hero even if that doesnt make sense at all, its been like this for Passive effects, Persistent Charges and now Unstoppable spam

Example: Medusa armor shatter stops enemy from gaining armor buffs
*Kabam* : “IMIW has passive armors, so that wont work”
Deadpool: “Thats just lazy designing”

Like lol wtf

Passive abilities, give your thoughts 23 votes

Passives ruined the game
34%
RagamugginGunnerOrcDovahkiinAhitlawPaulinodasilvShinobiGuyAleorYcatsPEKKACHU 8 votes
Passives are cool
4%
monomugg 1 vote
I dont mind, but everything needs to have a counter
60%
Madman_marvinbecauseicantShrimkinsThe_OneFrostyTerraThunderGodSandeepSOpandemoniospaceoctopusTheSpicyKnightWoody15YaoJaoLingFangPlanetSaturn 14 votes

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Like ... passive abilities exist in the game for so, so many years now. Since the very beginning probably.
  • Options
    DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    Generally I agree with making counters to counters, upping game difficulty etc, but unstoppable mechanic in particular is bs and shouldn't be in game in the first place, at least not when it triggers randomly. If you get unlucky with rng, the only way to counter it is wallet and if that's the direction the game is going (by making regular content that can only be cleared by spending), then this game has no future
  • Options
    Drillh3adDrillh3ad Posts: 36
    Have no issue with passive abilities at all....However I have a huge issue with adding a node to an opponent (which should be a buff) and having it perform as a passive. We all know it was done so people couldn’t blow thru it with CAIW.