**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Blade Crystal or 2 Basic

I am sitting at 15 5* champs right now.
The only Dupes I have are Colossus and Groot (So lucky right?).
The most useful Champs I have are my R4 Unduped Magik, my R3 Unduped Moon Knight and R3 Unduped Yellow Jacket.

I am debating on if I should go for Blade who I could R4, Awaken with a Skill Gem, and take to Sig 40 right away to finally have another very useful 5*.

Or

Pull 2 Basic Pool Champs and hope for something decent (and/or to Dupe my YJ).

It may be worth mentioning I am currently holding 8 Tech T4 Catalyts and have no 5* Tech to put them in, it is likely I will end up having them overflow into my stash soon if I don't get a Tech Champ worth the investment. (And no, I don't have any notable 4* Tech either)

I keep thinking about it and one minute I think go for Blade, the next minute I'm thinking Basic is the way to go. I am really just hoping the community can give me feedback to maybe help me cement my decision. I've seen other people asking about this and it seems very dependant on what they currently have, or how many champs they have.

Thank you all in advance for any input.

Blade Crystal or 2 Basic 11 votes

Go for Wesley
54%
SpiderCoolsth3_josephFhfjghhggggjfhfjgNerds_galoreDarth_SemzJMAN337 6 votes
Basic Pool
45%
KennadoOrcDovahkiinTakingAllDownPEKKACHUEverlark12 5 votes

Comments

• KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    Basic Pool
    Basics... Need more 5*s
  • PEKKACHUPEKKACHU Posts: 136
    Basic Pool
    Same as you I have a very small roster (5 5* champs), and I did a post for advice here in the forums, I was convinced by several summoner and ended up going for 2 basics which didn't disappoint me. Here is the link and hope the advices helps you

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/122574/blade-featured-or-2-basics#latest
  • JetenyoJetenyo Posts: 138
    Thank you both.

@PEKKACHU I think I was just reading your post a short time before making mine. I'm happy Basics worked out, Symb Supreme is a great pull. Congratulations!

Once I make my pulls I'll be sure to share. Trying not to rush it though.
  • PEKKACHUPEKKACHU Posts: 136
    Basic Pool
    Jetenyo wrote: »
    Thank you both.

@PEKKACHU I think I was just reading your post a short time before making mine. I'm happy Basics worked out, Symb Supreme is a great pull. Congratulations!

Once I make my pulls I'll be sure to share. Trying not to rush it though.

Thanks! Good luck on your pulls too! :)
  • JetenyoJetenyo Posts: 138
    Update to whomever may care in the slightest...
    Cable and NC were my pulls. Neither a dupe.
    Cable has Regen so I'm hoping that can work for me. If anyone else opts to pull, best of luck to you.
  • Basic Pool
    Go 4 basic,u can get blade from basic too like i did today.