**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I appreciate what kabam is trying to do here

I'm as upset as everyone else is over this stupid new start time for war being basically random. We lost one war already because of this, but let's remember it's the cheating scum in the top tier alliances that started this entire mess. We were all upset when we had to fight someone who hopelessly outmatched against. That's why this is happening. I really hope kabam figures out a better system than this, though because i feel like we're all being punished for the actions of a few complete scum bag cowards colluding with each other.

Comments

• TendersquadTendersquad Posts: 192
    OneManArmy wrote: »
    I'm as upset as everyone else is over this stupid new start time for war being basically random. We lost one war already because of this, but let's remember it's the cheating scum in the top tier alliances that started this entire mess. We were all upset when we had to fight someone who hopelessly outmatched against. That's why this is happening. I really hope kabam figures out a better system than this, though because i feel like we're all being punished for the actions of a few complete scum bag cowards colluding with each other.

You muricans need to stop thinking everything is about you.. This is a global game and the new start time is awesome

So you had your choice of start time before and now start works great for you too? Great but being "muricans" has nothing to do with the fact that some of us have jobs and aren't able to finish up war because others in ally aren't in the same time zone isnt enjoyable.
  • StrStr Posts: 547 ★★
    New time is making it nearly unplayable for me. I appreciate this is always an issue for some countries but it has screwed a lot of people. Kabam didnt make this change clear.
  • ShaggyMShaggyM Posts: 258 ★★★
    Our attack phase started at 10:45 EST, that means the attack phase will end at 7:45 am for our west coast people. It very difficult to ask people to wake up that early on the weekends to finish AW. So essentially that last 7 hours or so they’re sound asleep with 0 movement. It’s going to be very difficult for us.
  • Hey there, we appreciate the feedback about the matchmaking system but would appreciate it if we could keep discussions on the subject focused to the official thread for the topic. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.