**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Should there be a daily t1a quest?

T4B fragments were made available in daily quests and with the game's ceiling getting progressively higher, should there be a tier 1 alpha daily quest?

Should there be a daily t1a quest? 70 votes

Yea
48%
Animejay70NikskiniTendersquadDezz_1ngray13Feeney234IrakliFoxhero007nameplasMityAntMrgreenAirik1993BlackGekkougaSavio444GmonkeyBoegotaBomberManXXGhost_RiderXXYouconfusedJohnLocke117 34 votes
No
48%
KpatrixEb0ny-O-M4wstakxNigAddyosFrostyAxeCopFirePrimmer79SpeedbumpRustyWarMagrailothosSlappapowSixshot1OrcDovahkiinAceLuffySaboaxelelf_1OrdalcaPh1313RasiloverCupid 34 votes
Other
2%
ChampioncriticLowercaseCube42 2 votes

Comments

• ThatGrootGrootThatGrootGroot Posts: 427 ★★
    No
    They're already pretty easy to get. I've had some in my overflow for a long time.
  • JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 764 ★★★
    edited February 2019
    Not sure how it is for advancing summoners, so I can’t speak for everyone, but I currently have 20 in overflow.
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    No
    Go to the glory store. There pretty cheap and easy to get. They also are in milestones, events, and arenas
  • Other
    There should be a “maybe” option
  • SlappapowSlappapow Posts: 130
    No
    As someone who has 12 in the overflow stash, I say nay.
  • skullduggery72skullduggery72 Posts: 224 ★★
    Yea
    What would it hurt? Not everyone can get them from the other options due to other commitments in real life (I'm fine by the way but consider others) glory is needed for other stuff even rarer like t5s and t2s. So bring it on and other ways to get other cats as well as rank up resources in the game have all been to difficult to get be it alphas t4s t5s etc or iso and gold. Restricting ranking up makes the game stale as ranking up is one of the most fun parts of the game, kabam don't want the game to be fun obviously
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,146 ★★★
    not everyone has an overflow for those who keeps mentioning it..
  • AceLuffySaboAceLuffySabo Posts: 286 ★★
    No
    I would much rather prefer a daily gold quest.. I'm not expecting crazy amounts of gold but at least something to acquire some gold without grinding arena every day.
  • Chris1212123Chris1212123 Posts: 320
    No
    No I’ve got 20 I’m my overflow I can’t use if anything they should increase the amount of shards you get for selling them.
  • MaatManMaatMan Posts: 958 ★★★
    No
    we already got the t1a arena which can get you 3 every 9 days.
    plus they are pretty cheap in glory store which can get you 5 every 8 days.
    and they also come from rewards from basically every quest.

if you need more run some map 3 aq.
    they are so easily available.
    you must just be going through a point where your rank ups are too fast.
    No
    What would it hurt? Not everyone can get them from the other options due to other commitments in real life (I'm fine by the way but consider others) glory is needed for other stuff even rarer like t5s and t2s. So bring it on and other ways to get other cats as well as rank up resources in the game have all been to difficult to get be it alphas t4s t5s etc or iso and gold. Restricting ranking up makes the game stale as ranking up is one of the most fun parts of the game, kabam don't want the game to be fun obviously

ranking up needs to be restricted to a point other wise there is no point playing to obtain resources to rank up.

we play to get resources to rank up champs.
    if we get gifted those resources too easily then wat will quest rewards be? why even have ranks on champs? why not give fully powered champs.
    i love how whenever someone has something they dont like or dont agree with they just instantly attack kabam.
    well let me tell you this is the most successful mobile game. it makes millions and and has been around for 4 years.
    it may not be perfect and they may have their problems and issues.
    but you gotta admit they know wat they are doing to create a game that is standing the test of time.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    No
    Just grab some from the glory store
  • Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 811 ★★★★
    ID rather they did away with the t1a arena and brought in a t2a arena. They dont even have to reward a full t2a. 9k total per arena would be fine
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    I would much rather prefer a daily gold quest.. I'm not expecting crazy amounts of gold but at least something to acquire some gold without grinding arena every day.

I think you have to expect crazy amount of gold, else is it any different from grinding arena?
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Yea
    T1 and t2 alpha quests on Sunday? Sounds better than our current situation on Sundays
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Other
    I don't mind, but they are pretty easy to get nowadays already
  • I have some overflowing in my stash, but would love to have as many as possible since they can be sold for T2As :)

Though matter-of-fact, I know daily t1a won't happen.
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Yea
    Maybe they could put t1 alpha in a daily quest and switch the arena for a t2 alpha arena.
    No
    Savio444 wrote: »
    Maybe they could put t1 alpha in a daily quest and switch the arena for a t2 alpha arena.

nah cant have t2a easy to get yet. it would destroy the game progress rate.
    people can already get higher ranks a lot faster than they could before.
    we already have people with 6 month old accounts with multiple 4/55 and maybe even a 5/65.
    this would have taken someone 2 years before.
    cant speed it up much more than it currently is until well after we can get t5cc and begin to r3 6*