**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Announcing: Love Is a Battlerealm 3

Comments

• twocastlestwocastles Posts: 16
    How come Whitepool was excluded from this quest? You had Goldpool, Venompool, Gwenpool, Spanishpool(Masacre), Domino, and Redpool. No love for X-force in your quest story...SMH.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    Any tips on domino in epic please help I can't seem to find a good counter with her true strike, ability accuracy modifier, and debuff immune please help

Corvus or SL...even stark
  • Frivolousz21Frivolousz21 Posts: 438 ★★★
    Almost every single event has had problems with something.

Just gets really old.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Any tips on domino in epic please help I can't seem to find a good counter with her true strike, ability accuracy modifier, and debuff immune please help

Any tech champ. Do you know how to dash back and intercept her medium attack?
  • i it just me or am i stuck to only seeing the dialogue for my first choice to deadpool? even when i chose no, i still see the yes dialogue. @Kabam Miike any help?
  • becauseicantbecauseicant Posts: 412 ★★★
    Drooped2 wrote: »
    Downside to auto skip might mess with legend run timers

Could you explain a bit what you mean? If repeat dialogue is skipped automatically that would bring more consistency and balance for all legend runners by removing the need the press skip for every dialogue, thus removing a small aspect of randomness in the time it takes to load them and subsequently clear them. Another thing is that the entire legends run system has been in dire need of an overhaul for ages due to it being more of a measure of your device (apple vs android) rather than how skilled you are but that's a whole other conversation.
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    Having 1600 extra romance shards I can't do anything with is really driving me crazy.

• BoegotaBoegota Posts: 51
    To the developers for this Love is a Battlerealm 3 event: Why did you hyper accelerate the difficulty progression when you move from Heroic to Master instead of going with an organic gradual increase?

To break it down: In Beginner, all the champs on the line were one star and the bosses were two star; In Normal, all the champs on the line were two star and the bosses were three star; In Heroic, all the champs on the line were three star and the bosses were four star; But then in Master, all of a sudden, all of the champs; both line members and the bosses, are all five stars (and not just a mix of reg. and awakened but ALL awakened to boot!)!

I was expecting an organic ramp up for Master in which all of the Line members would be four star and the bosses five star. Why was this organic ramp up skipped in favor of making the whole kit and caboodle all five stars?

That just seemed a bit excessive to me. In my humble opinion, having the whole line be all five stars should've been held for Epic difficulty and then of course the bosses should be six star, but then again, that's just my opinion...
  • Unknown_UnkUnknown_Unk Posts: 4
    Hot tip for massacre with coward node: bring hood and ghost. You’ll start off as invisible. Spam tapping block. Good luck!
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    I would liked to see instead of 2 legendary romance crystal, a 5* romance crystal on epic. It would be nice too see in the next one
  • OrcDovahkiinOrcDovahkiin Posts: 323

Corvus or SL...even stark

Yeah I used my ghost she dominated
  • ddomddom Posts: 572 ★★
    Any update on when we will get the compensation for the inaccurate ammount of shards awarded for completing and exploring this event?
  • SuperChronaSuperChrona Posts: 296
    Only 18,000 t4b shards for heroic. Announcement says it's supposed to be 36,000

@Kabam Miike also just got 18k t4b shards and annoucement said 36k shards (and still does).
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★

I used my 6* storm to one shot her. Her MLLLM combo has zero abilites so no crit failure unless i dashed back or used a special. Baited heavies instead of intercepting(because i suck) but took a lot of block damage
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    The timer show exact same one as the monthly quest
  • xandersrevengexandersrevenge Posts: 267
    CoatHang3r wrote: »
    CoatHang3r wrote: »
    IIRC the romance crystal pool contained champions who had that synergy, will this romance crystal follow the same theme?

If so, here’s a list.
    i0pj4vllx9l0.jpeg

This would be one heck of a way to finally introduce 5* SW...
    You can likely exclude SW, Vision, and possibly BW from the 5 star pool.
    I think you can include them. Someone from my alliance opened a 5* bw
  • Ch1efsterCh1efster Posts: 475 ★★★
    Any update yet on the missing rewards? I know they said they were going to make sure we got what we were supposed to get, but an update when would be nice.
  • Ch1efster wrote: »
    Any update yet on the missing rewards? I know they said they were going to make sure we got what we were supposed to get, but an update when would be nice.

Hi,

The plan is to send them out before the event ends. Sorry for the delay!
  • Ch1efsterCh1efster Posts: 475 ★★★
    Kabam Lyra wrote: »
    Ch1efster wrote: »

Hi,

The plan is to send them out before the event ends. Sorry for the delay!

Thank you for the update. Was just waiting to open all mine in one big group.
  • Username719233982Username719233982 Posts: 20
    edited February 2019
    Why have there been soooo many problems with rewards recently? Between late payouts and missing rewards it's getting ridiculous. Some of us use units/items/money to finish content so we really need to be receiving the correct rewards to make it all worthwhile! Maybe you should make sure everything is working correctly before constantly releasing new content!!!
  • SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO im trying to complete master dificulty , when i parry with my cap infinity war 5 stars , deadpool dont even lose 1hp , just keeps regenerating , i wasted all my revives and didnt won the fight , so plz , help me with this inssues
  • NooboholicNooboholic Posts: 10
    I just finished this and its not counting towards current solo event quest completion. More bugs.
  • Nooboholic wrote: »
    I just finished this and its not counting towards current solo event quest completion. More bugs.
    @Nooboholic , not all quests (like daily Cat quests, special quests, etc) are included in all of the various Quest events (solo, ally 1-day, ally 3-day). And some that are included for one event may not be included in a different event.
  • NooboholicNooboholic Posts: 10
    Thanks for explaining that not all quests are quests under the quests tab!
    "EVENT QUEST"
    "LOVE IS A BATTLEREALM 3"
    If it was a special event or any other random thing it should be titled appropriately otherwise it would be misleading.

• e2kkst08qlzo.png
    On February 22nd, the quest timer is still 11+ days, but the Event Announcement stated that the event only runs till the 27th. How long is this event suppose to run?

@Kabam Miike
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    _ANANAS_ wrote: »
    SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO im trying to complete master dificulty , when i parry with my cap infinity war 5 stars , deadpool dont even lose 1hp , just keeps regenerating , i wasted all my revives and didnt won the fight , so plz , help me with this inssues

He has a masochism linked node. Reading the noodles help you avoid using all your revives.
  • TO SUMMARIZE... Discrepancy between rewards stated in initial Announcement (top of this thread) and actual received. Across ALL difficulties said we should get 28525 Romance shards, actual was only 25600 (grand total difference of 2925). 1600 of that missing difference was from Master level (what most people initially saw), 25 missing was from Beginner, and 1950 missing from Epic. While Normal actually gave 50 more than announced, and Heroic actually gave 600 more than announced.

Also only received 18000 T4Basic from Heroic (instead of 36000), and only received 3450x 5* shards instead of 4200 shards from Master, and 5850x 5* shards instead of 6925 from Epic (total 5* missing of 1825 shards).

Could just be that all of their calculations done to come up with the numbers to put into the announcement were wrong (actual received in game did seem to match the listed rewards quoted in game). But @Kabam Lyra did seem to say they will make up the difference anyways (thanks), so hopefully we should see those missing pieces I listed above at some point (don’t think they could do it before the event ends, as could cause confusion between those ppl still having to finish up quests and then receiving already-corrected amounts versus also getting makeup amounts ?). So hopefully after event ends (and maybe extend the days we would have to actually use the Shards to purchase the Romance Crystals).