**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

No Energy for Path Already Explored

JeniouisJeniouis Posts: 276
edited February 2019 in Suggestions and Requests
In Alliance War and Quest, it doesn't cost any energy when someone takes an explored path. It would be nice if Story and Event Quests worked the same way; it doesn't cost any energy if you're crossing a path you already explored. It was make the longer maps a bit less tedious.

Comments

• So basically 0 energy per step for replaying quests during Completion events (Solo, or 3-day Ally versions) or Combat events. Nope.
  • JeniouisJeniouis Posts: 276
    edited February 2019
    It doesn't have to be every quest. And it can be turned off after 100% completion.
  • DemitriMDemitriM Posts: 303 ★★
    I'd grind the daily quests that give 4tcc and t4b fragments everyday all day till they go to overflow...
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,675 ★★★★★
    Imagine how many paths there would be in EQ.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Yeah, but
    DemitriM wrote: »
    I'd grind the daily quests that give 4tcc and t4b fragments everyday all day till they go to overflow...

That would be stupid though. There are better ways to spend your time on.
  • would be nice in terms of act 4 where paths diverge later in map. but could easily be abused for iso and gold grinding.
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Yeah, but
    DemitriM wrote: »

That would be stupid though. There are better ways to spend your time on.

No energy, no resources, farming t4b for free over and over is a way to farm t5b over and over.
  • wilibearwilibear Posts: 46
    edited February 2019
    This is something I have always wanted and I could see it working if you didnt get any rewards from fights you've already beaten in other words the only reward you get at the end of the map is for the exploration and from each first time fight but I personally dont think this is something they will do because then it would cost people going for legend runs less units on energy refills and stuff I mean if they dont make money they will shut the game down and I wouldnt want that either lol