**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

My experience with Random Partners in Dungeons

2»

Comments

• Options
    MaatManMaatMan Posts: 958 ★★★
    i am sick of randoms.
    i only do random dungeons for the 10 room matchmaking bonus.
    i take a single 4* 5/50 and match make for d2.
    i solo all 10 rooms in one go doesn't matter what the other person does. i dont care. they just need to click the next room thing
  • Options
    Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    How many points for that 10-room run @MaatMan ?
  • Options
    Dexman1349 wrote: »
    How many points for that 10-room run @MaatMan ?

cant remember but it is pretty much nothing. maybe a couple thousand.
    not worth it for the points IMO.
    i only do it for the matchmaking bonus.
    do my serious runs only with friends.
    and even those are becoming less and less frequent, as i have enough for a 5* crystal and dunno wat to buy cus they are all bad for me. and the refresh timers are really bad.

next time i do it i will take a SS and post it here
  • Options
    HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Yeah, I'm debating whether or not to keep going.
  • Options
    ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    I'm surprised people still playing with randoms, theres so many places to find a partner

your alliance...line chat room...and here.

just wait till you try playing a moba game (league of legends)
  • Options
    @Dexman1349 havnt done another full run atm but this is dungeon 3 after 7 rooms.
    Room 5 gave me t2 science cat also

uuyyjj4t1p0v.jpeg

uizn3vodo4pb.jpeg

• Options
    I'm surprised people still playing with randoms, theres so many places to find a partner

your alliance...line chat room...and here.

just wait till you try playing a moba game (league of legends)

10 room matchmaking bonus.
  • Options
    Having not done dungeons since their first iteration because lol dungeons, I decided to give them a shot. And, because I'm completely bat#### crazy, I decided to test the theory that random partner is bad.

I'm no stranger to pugging (PuG = pick up group). I'm well aware of the gamble you take with random people. But man...

Random Partner is on a whole new level. Random Partner is Pugging's insane uncle that hits himself in the head with a hammer and chews on electric fences.

I didn't know it was or could be this bad.

1) going down the same path as me
    2) me calling out a node and them doing whatever they want
    3) going AFK after the dungeon starts
    4) bringing champs in that have no business in the difficulty level. I'm glad I wasted my r4s on d6 so they could bring in their 4*s.
    5) Not calling out nodes
    6) attacking linked nodes
    7) asking me which node to take and not telling me which one they want

I get not all players are experienced... But I'm doing d5 and 6. At this point in the game, you should be able to at least count to 20 without taking your shoes off.
  • Options
    Good stuff lol
  • Options
    Kinda rook here that was "Hamin"s post
  • Options
    BatBatSmashBatBatSmash Posts: 25
    edited February 2019
    ...without taking your shoes off LOL, man.
  • Options
    And, just had someone go AFK in the middle of the dungeon again. Forcing me to kill the linked boss and wait 10 minutes.

Seriously... why can't we conclude with just one person deciding?
  • Options
    RsIVRsIV Posts: 12
    edited February 2019
    Agree, Hamin. That’s the worst part when someone goes missing - you’re locked out for 10 min. I see no reason why that needs to be the case. I did a D7 match yesterday where the guy went MIA on the second node. So I waited 10 minutes to see if he’d come back, had to fight the boss linked, then wait for 10 minutes for it to end. That’s 20 minutes wasted and 3 r4 5* champs in cool down. Such ****. And he joined with 4*, which I don’t even understand, given my team and the D7 selection, smh.
  • Options
    SarcasticTaurusSarcasticTaurus Posts: 446 ★★★
    I love it when you get in a room, and they pick whatever node they feel like taking without your say so. Much fun.
  • Options
    Sigh. I only needed a few more points. I got this:

• Options
    Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★

To be completely honest everyone, find 1 person that does Dungeons all the time and is equal to your skill level and only do Dungeons with that 1 person....works for me

That's what I did this last run. Got enough to get another 5* crystal and have retired that section of the game.
  • Options
    Drooped2 said:

I love it when you get in a room, and they pick whatever node they feel like taking without your say so. Much fun.

Had one earlier ask me what side I wanted. Said I'll go left and his next message was okay I'll follow you.

Dungeon 7.. I laughed as I just logged off like well that was a waste