Crystals

Kong_MasterKong_Master Member Posts: 100
Which way is better? Roll or open crystals

Crystals 37 votes

Roll crystals
54%
CrkwestadqqedfyvrTheVyrusTerraSundance_2099ShaconaqeWrathfulRavenPh1313WabobaClydaniaArbiter2426ramanshUltimatesaber32MrBanksLostReplica23OGAvengerDeltronsUmbertoDelRioCtleath_013Ægon0710 20 votes
Open crystals
45%
Lvernon15OrcDovahkiinSpiderCoolsHendrossHammerbro_64Youconfusedhiddenblizzardtom523Datman257cx23433AleorTheReverendMbizz_chrispy_jThe_WatcherLordBeaverbrokeThorsten1017 17 votes

Comments

• Ctleath_013Ctleath_013 Member Posts: 416 ★★
    Roll crystals
    I would say just let it roll out, but I know a lot of people that don’t have the patience to do that for every crystal.
  • winterthurwinterthur Member Posts: 8,058 ★★★★★
    Both gives same result.
  • Ctleath_013Ctleath_013 Member Posts: 416 ★★
    Roll crystals
    Also, I don’t think it is proven that one makes your chances higher of getting a good champion.
  • TheVyrusTheVyrus Member Posts: 418 ★★★
    edited March 2019
    Roll crystals
    Kabam has stated several times years ago that the crystal result is decided the moment it is dropped or the button is pushed. The spin really means nothing at all, but I still like watching it. Especially because my son loves to open them and watching his excitement is what is all about for me.
  • Kong_MasterKong_Master Member Posts: 100
    yesterday, I opened 2 romance crystals (2-4 star) and I got archangel and scarlet witch, both of them are 4-star
  • MegaGalacticMegaGalactic Member Posts: 248 ★★

yesterday, I opened 2 romance crystals (2-4 star) and I got archangel and scarlet witch, both of them are 4-star

Congrats! I assume you followed my advice then. 😉